tacken over

• Thread starter DeletedUser11062
  • Start date

DeletedUser

With no proof?

You need to read the HoS requirements, even if we know your shameful.

DeletedUser

Oh wow cant even spell!!!your the one who should be in the hall of shame!

DeletedUser

:D... and you necro threads! If you're going to be a spelling and grammar nazi I think you should know the difference between "your" and "you're".

You should be inducted into the hall of shame.. oh wait you already are! :)

DeletedUser

yea dj but give me some slack im only learning about war and stuff like that right now

DeletedUser5757

hahahah,
brooklyn just dont tell people they cant spell and missspell in that message yourself.......
thats just stupid...
its not wrong to missspell :p:p
but it is in the way you do it :p

btw raiders
wasn't brooklyn the single double introducé? :p
maybe make it triple by now XD

DeletedUser

• It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.

DeletedUser

:D... and you necro threads! If you're going to be a spelling and grammar nazi I think you should know the difference between "your" and "you're".

You should be inducted into the hall of shame.. oh wait you already are! :)

Nice one raiders...srsly brooklyn,trying to be a grammar nazi but still not knowing the difference between "your" and "you're"

• It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post.
jar since when you have started respecting or making rules?lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only five out of fourteen posts actually began with a capital letter. That's the basics and you all are complaining about grammar. LOL grammar noobs!

DeletedUser

well dam u lot spelin is jst not on y would we wana do it txt type or real spellin,lets all jsut corct each other shal we