Take a memo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Love the player who jumps from alliance to alliance because she has left such a huge wake of drama that no-one will have her any longer, asks for help by recruiting small alliances to support her cities in promise for leniency.

Love the player who jumps from alliance to alliance hiding in the shadows poaching all their inactives but claims to be the supreme fighter, begs for help in taking cities then curses you for asking for return on the favor with claims that your too inexperienced to bother.

Love the player who jumps from alliance to alliance convincing their admin that her last alliance is an enemy to her new alliance, who manipulates the directives of her alliance to suit her own needs.

How this sleazy, slimy, manipulative player has managed to stay untouched for this long and fallen into a top 5 alliance is beyond my comprehension.

Beware all..of this player. She has infiltrated your alliance and already infected your admin. We have suddenly seen this by her flag turning red. She will die. The antivirus is mounting.

I hope you all got that memo.

DeletedUser

Love the player who jumps from alliance to alliance because she has left such a huge wake of drama that no-one will have her any longer, asks for help by recruiting small alliances to support her cities in promise for leniency.
im that so love me:p

DeletedUser

Mem0 is in MTP

Mem0 has many enemies

But......

Titans of the Phoenix want Memo back and with all the attacks you sent Mem0 the amount of BP you gave is amazing. Great plan - send lots of attacks, give MemO lots of BP so in return MeMO can take more cities. Genius :)

BTW - Titians of the Phoenix want MeM0 back and to be apart of them again.

Did you know that?

Looks like it's a case of jealousy on your part me thinks?

DeletedUser

Im not admin in TOP but I could deff speak in representation of TOP when I say, the last thing we want is MeM0 back.

Your assumption is sorely misguided.

Let me guess..MeM0 told you that. Ill even venture to say that she told you she still has friends here. Ill even guess that she told you she has no reason why their attacking her. Dont be infected by her manipulation. Shes just out for 1 thing, herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay I'm confused - what's with all the aggression against Mem0?

DeletedUser

Okay I'm confused - what's with all the aggression against Mem0?

Answer: refer to post #1
Answer #2: Unwarranted, unprovoked attacks on TOP players.
Answer #3: refer again to post #1

DeletedUser

So you're angry with her because she plays this game smart (which you have to do without an alliance behind you) and because she attacks you? :heh:

DeletedUser

Nope...shes never attacked me. In fact, I doubt shes ever attacked anyone with more than 3 cities. Shes a poacher. She only takes cities of inactives. When the alliance runs out and shes bored with the drama shes caused, she'll move on.

Whats becoming more and more evident is the fact that everyone commenting has a preemptive opinion. Dont hate on the messenger.

DeletedUser

Whats becoming more and more evident is the fact that everyone commenting has a preemptive opinion. Dont hate on the messenger.
You felt the need to share this lovely message with us so you should take the criticism.

What's the use of this thread anyways.

DeletedUser

Is that what your here for skully?..to criticise everyones posts and pick what we say apart? I'll bet your that person whose been "fairly warned" for attacking writers for bad grammer. Do you have nothing better to do that to circle over the forums like a vulture and criticise on anything and everything that anyone says, regardless of whether or not it pertains to you? Do you even have an ingame acct? My guess is no, you were one of those people we rimmed and your forum acct is left over since you gave up.

DeletedUser

Is that what your here for skully?..to criticise everyones posts and pick what we say apart?
I'm here to make sure the Sigma forum stays clean and that no rules are broken.
I have no idea what you mean with criticising as I only replied, not criticising anyone. I merely stated that the person who opens a thread shouldn't avoid the comments. You aren't he messenger if you started the topic.

I'll bet your that person whose been "fairly warned" for attacking writers for bad grammer.
Not at all, I have never rebuked anyone on their grammar on the forums.

Do you have nothing better to do that to circle over the forums like a vulture and criticise on anything and everything that anyone says, regardless of whether or not it pertains to you?
Everything in the Sigma forums pertains me as I mod this section. Even if I weren't the mod I would still have every right to post here, as long it is on-topic.

Do you even have an ingame acct? My guess is no, you were one of those people we rimmed and your forum acct is left over since you gave up.
I'm not allowed to play Sigma as I mod here. And I have never been rimmed :cool:

As this threads sole purpose was to talk behind memo's back, and the thread starter is unable to react to replies in a sensible matter I will lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.