take down the crimson

DeletedUser

hey all your favouratte spammer here lol

we are now at war with crimosns they attacks and took one city from me when i was on a weekend brrak with the wife and kid .
say lets give them hell this will be the fall of the crimson mra

DeletedUser

Ha ha crimsons finally turned on themselves. I quit kappa but cabz I respected you more than other ravens. But hey they were dying anyway not your branch but still. Now they will officially die. Twizzlerzs could team up with you but still good luck!

Problem is Twizzlerzs is not a fan of you I believe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

whahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................. so happy i took 5 mins off to look @ the forums and see this :p

never trust those crimsons told u they attack without reason, hold on mate few more days and i can assist u again!!!!! (if i want to come back)

this really makes my day :cool:

DeletedUser

twizz is my buddy nazair we had a we war but stil my comrade yeah come back twizz and well have some fun with thhem :):)

DeletedUser

What a Joke.

When we have allies we respect them
but when a person tries to play and trick us that we do not we made it clear to you.
the only person we have a problem with is you and your big mouth.

Some of you here know me Some do not
But when some one that is supposed to be an Allie speaks of having war with the Crimson and say's a lot of bull all over the forums and then comes back when we tail that we figured it out and then starts crying about how that is all not true and he wanted to help us.

I am sorry but I have no respect what so ever for you Cabz and that is it.
as we told the players of your alliance and I do have respect for them but for a person like you that is impossible for me to have.
And you can ask my enemy's who have communicated with me how I am.
and they will tell you, that even my Enemy's I respect Since this is a game.

but some one like you that is impossible.

DeletedUser

you are a coward paps i have oferd you a 1 on 1 battle with me no alliance helo atall and you are shyting a brick go grow a pair or is that the reason you need all the mighty empire haha grow up ya idiot repect haha glidril ran the alliance great and now you are rinning it into the ground so lets see how good you are me and you 1 on 1 lets see whos the last man standing ????

DeletedUser

I love this the guy just messages me saying yea lets do 1 on 1 well you know what...
Come and play if you want it will be fun.
But I am still waiting to see what you are going to do about the Ravens, since you said they would feel it if they attacked you.
Now me needing the Empire.
Have I asked any one to do anything ? no when you put an alliance as a enemy its an alliance.
I didn't even need to say anything this is what I love about my brothers. they are true.
and for me I'm just letting them see how you truly are.

as in a person we cannot trust.

I love this. and soon all these people here on the forum will understand what I mean when I say that you are some one that is not to be trusted.

Specialy how you say things here that in Messages you wouldn't even dare to say at first.
so stop bitching and play the game

DeletedUser

lmao you are pathetic ya little poof you sent a mass mail saying i am a traiter ya we kid haha

yes one on one you scared not 1 attack from you sonny bhoy

suppost thouh thats how you are a noob still as you said glidril had to train you lmaro

and the ravens are pathetic i wouldnt even call them an alliance haha 300 slings just wiped out there seige haha pathetic

just paps lets see how you like attaks son

DeletedUser

keep talking this actually funny.
o and quit messaging me even my girlfriend doesn't contact me as much as you do.

DeletedUser

your the funny one lol as like twizz i am still standing haha you pathetic noobs will never take me down think ill get my team from gaurdians to join me first :)

DeletedUser

stop saying that just get them to join you if thats what you want.
cause for the past 2 days youve been saying o yea they are going to join me they are going to join me . how many have joined you ? exactly so stop talking just play the game.
come get some city's in 056 then you can start talking with me.

I love how people talk when they are far away.
and say o you noob. I love it its amazing how you could possibly think you are powerfull and how yesterday you where like trying to be mister big shot blowing us saying o no we still want to be allies etc and be saying all the BS you have been saying every where else.

what I love our players that when they say they will do something they will do it.
so stop talking just do what you are saying.
all you are doing at the moment right now is waisting my time and every one elses.
so this is my last reply.

Just play the game.

DeletedUser

i dont need to talk to u yu guys have just been tested by your own members internally lol
they asked a wuestion about someone and if you guyys dont reply they also will be joining us haha the fall of the crimsosn will be great go away and get off my forums you are spamming lol

DeletedUser

So, this particular war has the following stats at the moment:

TBC: 7 cities lost
Crimson 0 cities lost :(
(maybe the Crimsons are leaving O56 to RS and FC, and relocating to O66 :))

Come on Cabz!!!! Kappa is watching!

DeletedUser

i am alone buddy ill show kappa how its done though dont worry bro :)

DeletedUser

the crimsons great defence of a sige haha

[report]79e19b74e908820477d3226f6f607c70[/report]