taking cities easy way or hard way?

DeletedUser28371

Drop inactives so you dont lose cities to your enemies, its a moral killer. Styx cant

Give your players in central and East 55 close targets they can attack too. EN doesnt even have to declare war on the alliances in 55, just declare them neutral. There are 600 other cities in 55 besides EN/O and Styx not to mention other oceans.
If your players fear they will be attacked, they will check in more often. If they are attacked, they will want some revenge so they will play more.
Just hope you EN hasnt handcuffed their players for so long its too late. Making your forums fun and entertaining wouldnt hurt either.

Here's a suggestion from an original EN member. Maybe reinventing yourselves isnt a bad idea, since there is little EN/O left.

****** on 2012-12-24 at 22:01
yeah i think they should rename the alliance and dont use the name Eviction Notice anymore.

we havent restricted our people from attacking anyone honey if they want to talk to us about something they can. I am generally open minded. as for droping our inactive what so you know exactly which ones to target i dont think so. Rather them stay here while we take them so we will also know if they do come back. I have never counted inactive as a oh we are wining the war against the enemy. so i dont care what you think they score is i already know what the score is i would think the same if i was over in styx. And about forums entertaining well i am not sure about that section because anyone can say anything one person will not make the forums entertaining but i will say certain people can do as they please we have forum for that as any great alliance would.
Do not listen to what everyone says all the time things are really not always as they appear.

For example i have talked to quite a few that have come from other alliances and some things have been similar but others have not.

As for the name change we havent change it out of the respect of founders i mean really what reason is there to change a name. They just going to refer to EN AND Oc anyways and cry how our past is we did this and that but never looking at there past. Its Like the world wars and everything you will never live it down. People just no willing to give it up.

As for the other person about enemies. I like to generally ask you what enemies do you think we have? Your siting here telling us to lie in what enemies you made. I am not sure what you are referring too i see enemy a whole group of alliances that packed together to fight us but not many doing anything but one or two. Does that shock you? OH no all these packs you made not doing . Oh well get over it.

DeletedUser28371

may I suggest Evicted Tarts?:D

Really tea is your only word tarts from that comment i know exactly who you are. Please find something better than tarts you sound like two year old crying to mommy how brother took your cookie. This is why i have no respect for you tea, stg, and bruiser i have because they don't sit here and be like this but have discussions like adults. Name calling is a 2 year old end of story. We dont go around calling styx something else do we?

DeletedUser

we havent restricted our people from attacking anyone honey if they want to talk to us about something they can. I am generally open minded. as for droping our inactive what so you know exactly which ones to target i dont think so. Rather them stay here while we take them so we will also know if they do come back. I have never counted inactive as a oh we are wining the war against the enemy. so i dont care what you think they score is i already know what the score is i would think the same if i was over in styx. And about forums entertaining well i am not sure about that section because anyone can say anything one person will not make the forums entertaining but i will say certain people can do as they please we have forum for that as any great alliance would.
Do not listen to what everyone says all the time things are really not always as they appear.

For example i have talked to quite a few that have come from other alliances and some things have been similar but others have not.

As for the name change we havent change it out of the respect of founders i mean really what reason is there to change a name. They just going to refer to EN AND Oc anyways and cry how our past is we did this and that but never looking at there past. Its Like the world wars and everything you will never live it down. People just no willing to give it up.

As for the other person about enemies. I like to generally ask you what enemies do you think we have? Your siting here telling us to lie in what enemies you made. I am not sure what you are referring too i see enemy a whole group of alliances that packed together to fight us but not many doing anything but one or two. Does that shock you? OH no all these packs you made not doing . Oh well get over it.

Mazz recently stated EN was going to start dropping inactives. Dropping inactives is common practice in every grepo world. If they fly your flag, its a lost city when conquered. If wars arent gauged by cities lost and taken, then its just a matter of opinion. Show me a server that ignores cities counts and strictly goes by players views. In that case every MRA would be winning all the wars.

I have great respect for the EN founders. We played against or with each other for years. The EN player thought the alliance should change names out of respect to the founders. Technically, they quit because of the state of the alliance not RL, however I dont care one way or another. I posted the PM to show the general morale of one of the original EN players still playing.

Who is pacted to fight EN besides Styx and The Norse? I know of none and EN does not attack any other alliances. O55 has over 500 cities not in our war, while our ocean has 21. Why would players have to ask before taking a neutral city? Its obvious EN has cease-fires, NAPs, Pacts (all the same) with every alliance surrounding them. Its been EN's policy to do exactly that while focusing on one alliance. Its why EN asked the Norse for a pact although they refused to run from the fight and stuck by their true ally.

I personally dont care if EN pacts its way out of fights, but its why everyone is leaving your alliance. Like I said before, you are boring your player to death. Players, that actually stick around, spend all day absorbing and defending inactives which causes more players to go inactive and so on. Its a vicious circle you refuse to break. It doesnt only run EN into the ground, it also does the same to the server. All alliances should gang up on EN and boot them from the server, so 55 could fill in with alliances with the guts to fight.

DeletedUser33512

Every world, it's always the same. Complaining about enemies targeting inactive enemies :D haha. Well duh! And then you have the people who say it would be more interesting fighting active players. Again, well duh! Unfortunately, the early imbalance of the world didn't help, not that I'm complaining about EN/Occ, I knew most of the leadership there and it was their right to play how they wanted. Just as it is Styx's right, to bring their game - and if it annoys you, then all the better. :D

And erm, of course inactive captures count. It's moronic to suggest otherwise. Sort your house out. And if it's made of glass, don't throw styx or stones.

DeletedUser12667

1. Would you go mostly for inactive cities of the enemy or would you fight active enemies?

2. Do you think its fun to go after inactive or just necessary?

3. Do you think its beneath a alliance who has 4 alliances to continue to go for these easy takes?

4. Have you seen any world where this has happend?

5. which alliance do you like better and why?

1. Would you go mostly for inactive cities of the enemy or would you fight active enemies?

If I was playing for stats I would say only active players. As the alliances I have been in when I was playing for ranks, the only targets allowed were active players. Taking ghosts or founding cities was a certian to get you booted from the alliance. Along with not participating in ops that were all alliance ops.

2. Do you think its fun to go after inactive or just necessary?

It is the cowards conquest to take inactives. If you or any of your alliance wish to boast about their accomplishments, then a true predator alliance has 0 ghost conquests. Say what you want about daizan and his alliance, but I can say that under his rule in Xi there was no easy takes allowed.

3. Do you think its beneath a alliance who has 4 alliances to continue to go for these easy takes?

An alliance that has 4 alliances should just quit and go play sim city. Since that is all they are doing here, other than feeling superior cause they bully those who are wanting to play by the limit that inno felt should be allowed for the world

4. Have you seen any world where this has happend?

Pretty much every world. Nobody wants to have to actually play the game. Taking cities is all that matters, but being attacked and loosing a city is unacceptable, so alliances PACT any threat:(

5. which alliance do you like better and why?

Well, the alliance I give my hats off to has changed their name, so I cant remember the actual ally name. But Sgt Slaughter was one of the members. Though I was not a real challange, I was impressed on their teamwork.