taking over a farm

DeletedUser17485

i currently have 20 troups and i need to take over a farm but it says i need 40troups can people from my alliance support me so i got 40 troups 2 take the farm?
thank you

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you get support they will stay in your city but you can't use them for anything but defending your city. Basically you can't control the support that is sent. However you can use certain divine powers to give another person troops. If you get troops spelled in you can use them as you please because they become yours

DeletedUser

I think she was asking if support troops would count toward your total troops needed to even send an attack at a farm.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
you don't technically need 40 troops to take over a second farm, you just need to kill whatever troops are currently defending that farm. The number they give you is just an estimate. Use the simulator and play around with different units to see what will kill off the defending units the most effectively

DeletedUser

you don't technically need 40 troops to take over a second farm, you just need to kill whatever troops are currently defending that farm. The number they give you is just an estimate. Use the simulator and play around with different units to see what will kill off the defending units the most effectively

Nope, you do need a minimum amount of troops (based on pop I think) to take another farm village. No, support wouldn't count towards that 40. However, you are right in the fact you don't need 40 troops.

DeletedUser17088

You need 40 population worth of troops just to clarify :p

DeletedUser

Yep, the game validation rules impose minimum troop numbers to hold farms. These are validated at the time you launch your attack. Your attack then needs to have enough troops in it to kill the defenders.