Pnp Taking RYW Out

DeletedUser

Essentially, RYW is located in central O55 and Black Empire is SW O55. Our southern players have had much fun farming their players and Black Empire decided to do something about it. Sooooo, let's get a pact with someone not in O55 and not in colony ship distance of our foe!

bemsg1.png

Um, so I'm thinking, this 'taking us out' is going to take place only if their players make it to conquest. Bold words for someone who hasn't loaded his weapon yet.

darwinaward.jpg

So after that diplomatic failure, he decided to 'play the field.' Why not try to get a pact or NAP from the alliance you see as a threat and want to take out? I mean, how hard can it be tricking this noob to make your cities turn green?

bemsg2.png

So at this point, I'm prepared for him to schmoose me. Maybe offer me founder's rights, like this guy:

lolkk.png

Almost did it because he said 'please.' Instead, he merged into TSR. :D

Or hoped that at least he was sincere when he meant he was going to take us out to Red Lobster.

bemsg3.png

Nope. Leonidas MCMIV is great at trying to engage others in pacts for convenience, trying to persuade others that he respects them, and trying to play other leaders for fools. But despite being great at all those things, he is worst at keeping his word. Raise Your Weapon is still waiting to be taken out to Red Lobster!

So we will be taking Black Empire out. Our treat!

redlobstersnewfoundland.jpg

And finally in regards to Leonidas MCMIV's interview in the newspaper, RYW does make a few pacts and NAPs, but we reserve the right to be selective of our friends just as you would be with dates on Match.com. And not the kind of friends that are playing the field for what's convenient for their alliance. This isn't Facebook.

facebookbabylovehate.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahh, I want to go to Red Lobster! Can I come?!?!?! :p

Anyway, very nice. I really like that Leonidas guy, can't live with out those guys in a world. We all need to laugh at sometime in the game :D

DeletedUser

Great PnP! I can always count on you for an entertaining one.

DeletedUser

Nice PNP, similar style to some of my old friends from Beta.

Very entertaining and I am from BE hahaha

DeletedUser

Worth every second I took to read. Very entertaining and informative...

Simply put: Awesome!! V0n! :)

DeletedUser

Can't wait to see how this plays out, feel sorry for Black Empire.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
we reserve the right to be selective of our friends just as you would be with dates on Match.com.
I liked that, that made me chuckle very witty, these forums are sometimes very informative and also worth the while to come on and check whats going on and have a wee chuckle

DeletedUser

I love it, would + rep if I could, but I already have recently :D