Tales From Around the Oceans...

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

A lot of talk is centered on what the top five or six alliances are doing and how they're faring. But this world is full of depth and promise. So I've gone out and interviewed a few of the lesser known team leaders in order to get their stories and insight into the world.

Fontney/The Lato Federation.
1) Tell us a bit about yourselves. What is your alliance about? What are your goals for the near future? Our alliance is all about O65, we have no ambitions in the Core

2) How did you guys get to where you are? Premade? Recruitment? Merger? We are a recruitment alliance but we are changing this to bring in experienced talent - we are here to stay

3) Are you at war with anyone? Are they putting up a good fight or is it just sort of a feeding frenzy? We are skirmishing ATM, not warring - but we are building up capacity and we have many enthusiastic members - looking for serious action.

4) Who do you see as future rivals? Future Partners? This is difficult ATM - we do not want to control O65 exclusivrly and are happy to share with like minded allies. But we must also look outwards and understand that ZFG has a very powerful lead in this world. In future do we ally with or against - that is the future question

5) If you could tell the Lato community anything, what would you tell them? I do tell them - the old noob days are over - you are professionals now, lets get tooled up and do the business - but hey, have fun and enjoy

Horsevong/Kingdom of Heaven
1) Tell us a bit about yourselves. What is your alliance about? What are your goals for the near future? The goal for the Alliance Kingdom Of Heaven is too hold O55 in future

2) How did you guys get to where you are? Premade? Recruitment? Merger? The Alliance is make of everything Premade Recruitment Merger

3) Are you at war with anyone? Are they putting up a good fight or is it just sort of a feeding frenzy? we are at war with legions only at the moment

4) Who do you see as future rivals? Future Partners? my Future partner is The Purge

5) If you could tell the Lato community anything, what would you tell them? impact on Lato will be realistically IS the ZFG and The Plague

DeathlyHallow/Fury

1) Tell us a bit about yourselves. What is your alliance about? What are your goals for the near future? I've played for about 4 years now. Fury is about having a good time but we also like to play hard. Goals for the near future is continue to finish our core and start to feel out the alliances near us. I like our position on the edge of the core. We have the advantage of position over some of the other core alliances surrounded by other experienced alliances. The world is young so who knows who will be around in 6 months. You're being foxed if someone tells you they are the clear cut WW favorites at this point.

2) How did you guys get to where you are? Premade? Recruitment? Merger? I met most of our core members coming out of retirement on Imbros. I was biding my time waiting for a world with decent settings and shaking off the rust. We are technically a premade of two premades that merged on Imbros and grew through recruitment. We've continued to recruit veterans of past worlds to our ranks to fill out the roster here.

3) Are you at war with anyone? Are they putting up a good fight or is it just sort of a feeding frenzy? Check the conquest numbers if you'd like to know what we are up to.

4) Who do you see as future rivals? Future Partners? I couldn't possibly comment or speculate on the future of the world or any current partners. It's still very early in the world. I recognize lots of names from the pre mades in the core. So far though we're just feeling out the way the world is developing.

5) If you could tell the Lato community anything, what would you tell them? A message to the Latos community- I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

There you have it, some in sight into the alliances of Latos. Will they rise? Will they fall? Only time will tell.

DeletedUser53729

Oh hey looks that's me!
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

DeletedUser43011

Game is full of cheats and so called pros with open wallets and fancy software.

Not worth the time and effort, I just come to troll Dan the nOOb because I like to harass and fixate over people apparently.

DeletedUser53923

sure the gold whore pros are annoying. for some reason there is a correlation between how much money you spend on this game, and how annoying it is everytime you talk. all that is worth putting up with though because the satisfaction of taking a city someone paid $100 for is pretty sweet.

DeletedUser48833

sure the gold whore pros are annoying. for some reason there is a correlation between how much money you spend on this game, and how annoying it is everytime you talk. all that is worth putting up with though because the satisfaction of taking a city someone paid $100 for is pretty sweet.

Mutzy is back comes to mind

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser27128

Hey GS, I'm good, how about you? Just thought I'd drop by, see the new changes to the game, maybe have some fun for a while on the rim.

Last edited by a moderator: