Talon Company

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23050

xoi2d4.png

About The Alliance
My plans for this alliance are hopefully one of a kind, Talon Company will be a mercenary alliance which will literally complete contracts given by other players in the game, the contracts we will receive will range from simple resource trades to large alliance assaults however we demand payment for all of our services.

Alliance positions will be available but they wont be discussed yet

Where i got the idea
Those of you who have played the game Fallout will know about the true Talon Company and what they do, for those dont know i will give you a brief description on them; Talon Company are a ruthless gang of mercenaries who reside in post apocalyptic america, nobody knows the true origins of TC yet they are the most feared mercenaries as they will complete any contract given to them.

My Experience
I have been playing since Rho and i have played quite a few of the worlds after until Athens which is when i had to quit grepolis due to real life.

I have led a few top 10 alliances in my grepo career the best of which was Virus Elite on Athens which was ranked 1st /2nd during my time as Co-leader.

Here is the list of worlds and alliances i have been in:
Rho= Snake Force
Phi = Bored,Tiny Teddies
Chi = The Grand Zodiacs
Psi = Indaumitable Gauls, War Child, Wolf Pack
Athens = Virus Elite

I will not post my old grepolis identity purely to keep Talon Companies origins unknown ;) however you will find out if you join.

Who I Am Looking For
I am looking for players who meet any of these requirments:
*Is/has been in the top 20 ABP in a world
*Reached 100k+ ABP
*Reached 500k+ Points
*Players who have led alliances into the top 5

I understand that these requirements are quite challenging to reach however i am looking for experienced, aggressive and talented players to join Talon Company however i am willing to make some exceptions.

When/What Will We be joining
We willnot be joining a world until atleast late january-febuary unless one has perfect settings this way we will have time to recruit a solid member base.

Application to join
Igame name:
Grepostats:
What requirement do you meet:
Best alliance you have been a part of:
Alliance qualities you would like to see:
Alliance qualities you wouldnt like to see:
A player you would like to join:

Feel free to send an application to me through PM or post it here in the thread.

If i have personally invited you, you dont need to apply

DeletedUser

How will you ensure your talents aren't limited to one ocean? Or Limited to One ocean for too long? Will you have squads in each ocean? Focus on two oceans and expand outwards?

How will you enforce the trades are met? Will you attack clients if they don't pay up? If your gang consists of 3 people, it'd be hard not to be overwhelmed. 20-30 you have a good chance of surviving.

DeletedUser23050

If we recruit enough members than yes we will maintain a presence in seperate oceans

Status
Not open for further replies.