Talos

• Thread starter DeletedUser54892
  • Start date

DeletedUser54892

The jumping dude in my harbor is annoying. Everything I see on the screen should provide useful game info, and animations should be used only if they are really needed.

Also, I have a bad hunch about the game future after reading the Talos window. Converting the endgame into the fight with Talos is the worst thing devs could invent.

DeletedUser36865

Is this the new way to end this world? I am unable to find any details about "Talos"

DeletedUser55588

Their famous "fight on!" button isn't even a button...
unknown.png

DeletedUser54610

Could be an april fools joke, since it is april fools. But I wouldn't mind that being the end game. Say you have multiple WW islands and there's a creature (Talos) that attacks the cities on the WW island. If you loose a city (or the whole island) then your alliance is eliminated from WW. At the same time other alliances can line up attacks and help talon, but they'll also have to protect your own. Would be a solid idea. Much better then resource ww.

DeletedUser41532

The jumping dude in my harbor is annoying. Everything I see on the screen should provide useful game info, and animations should be used only if they are really needed.

Also, I have a bad hunch about the game future after reading the Talos window. Converting the endgame into the fight with Talos is the worst thing devs could invent.

Pack your bags and go to farmville. For real, not only that you didn't get the joke, but calling it the worst thing is itself a joke. Cuz probably World Wonders is the thing every fighter (like myself) hates the most in this game. There should be another way of ending the game (I know it was talked about - the world domination stuff, which might be nice).

To defend my statement that you are a farmer - your only current world (where you have done something) - Rhodes - 1.6mil points vs 350k BPs.
People like you should not complain.
Have a nice day growing those crops and running festivals.