Taras Superlatives

• Thread starter DeletedUser43325
  • Start date

DeletedUser43325

I'm at a point where I find myself only allowed to work half days, unable to drink, and only having 1 small city - so suffice it to say, I'm pretty effing bored. So I thought it would be fun to start a high school-esque thread on Taras Superlative.

example: In high school I was voted "most likely to write a novel". Obviously that hasn't really worked out for me. But that's the nature of a "superlative."

Please, keep this fun. Keep the mudslinging to the other threads. Keep any insults as tongue-in-cheek and everyone should be able to brush it off. We all might hate each other, but we can still have a good time every now and again. I will start with three, but after this post anyone who wants to post here please post one superlative you think is fitting for Taras.

Best Player
anabolic hemorrhoid
Say what you (and I) want about the guy, he's obviously a monster of a grepo player. Stats are stats, and he has them. The dude can play.

The "Nice Guy" Award
Dolphin Safe Tuna
Honestly, has anyone ever said a bad thing about this guy? All around class-act. If I had to guess, I'd say he's Canadian.

The Comeback Kid
f1ng3rs
In a moment of fury/passion sends out a MM to the server that winds up getting him banned, gets rimmed, and still works his way back to the top 40. Don't call it a comeback

*Keep the insults in good nature and be respectful - but lets here your superlatives, Taras

DeletedUser

Worst Team Player
anabolic hemorrhoid
Individual stats means nothing. this is a team game. He is not loyal to anyone but himself. Can do anything for his personal goal and show little care for his crew. All he cares is for himself and it shows. great fighter but probably should play games like Call of Duty where he can do his own thing.

Worst Leader
TheBigBad
A good leader listen to his people and involve other leaders. He is a dictator and ignores people. He was close to lose the alliance. Envenom should thanks he lost his phone and never came back.

The Surprise
Vernico
He made a huge difference. He clear listen to people and will reply to questions and concerns. He got other leaders involved and envenom became a true team. It was a pleasure helping the alliance to win the world.

Best Team Player
Nyy09
I respected him when we were enemies and respected even more when we were allies. He is always there to help anyone

Best Team
Venon 56 / South 55
Those guys are a beast. there isnt a day without an op.

The "Nice Guy" Award
Black Pig
In this server he is the player i have the most respect for. He bought a war nobody wanted (Vermin in O56) and joined me in this battle that was seen by most as lost. We now own the ocean

Biggest Disapointment
Batvanio quitting - He refused to play for a dictator as BigBad and didn't see servia as a good fit neither. so decided to quit altogether. He is one of the best players in grepolis i ever met and great personality and awesome team player. Wish he had stayed

DeletedUser47266

this game can and does bring out the best and sadly the worst in people.
some of the comments have left me bewildered at times but what a crackin world TARAS has been from start to finish, well nearly

DeletedUser17088

biggest shock
that Bulls4ever, CNB4ever and Rhinos4ever are not the same person :D

Constantly making bad decisions
Harkonnen

I started, got going. restarted, got going, restarted again... getting going again

the 'Nice girl' award
Valkyrieofvalhala- also a brute in game

DeletedUser49204

Best Player: Annoblic Hemorrhoid
Dudes a beast fought 3 losing wars against him before joining, great player and team mate. End of story.

Best alliance besides DS: BZC when they where playing, Vemon right now.
I am going to take DS out of this since im bias.
BCZ when they where playing where on a different level when they where playing, there team work was amazing.
Vemon held there own against a four alliance group in ww, and more imporently have stuck together through all the internal that happens in a server.

Worst alliance: Any of the of the alliance with 175 points and an inactive

Best player who quite mowee86
Elite player who held his own in deep enemy territory for most of the world

Best Alliance who quite: BCZ
See above

Most annoying player: Totowillbrahim
Tempted to go with Harvey, but he is more of just a bad person then annoying, but have to go with toto anyone who has talked to him knows this

Biggest Simmer: bengyap
5th in points. 535 in fighting. Maxes all city.

Most interesting event in server DS "betrayal" of the kingdoms
Lost a bunch of people a tiara.

DeletedUser

Didn't know you was still here Bulls4ever :p

i retired after you tried, in vain, to screw me in ETA. Granted what you did was not near a close as what happened in here. Found weird it went quiet in the forums.

Abbaddon asked me to join in another server (i got bored in there as i started late and it has morale on) so i decided to give a shot at a brand new server. Will retire again after this one.

it was fun seeing some former ETA players here but never worked out for us to work together.

ps: BigBad was so bad leader that Batvanio thought he and Left were the same person ... dont know. it could have been.

DeletedUser10962

Most masochistic - Fruktnapp, girl is a glutton for punishment does so much for us and get a fair bit of abuse for it

Most volatile - Kose1, everytime she gets put under siege naughty city names appear spam ops get "organise" etc.

Most diligent - alover1966, had to pull so many cs attempts because of his harbour checks

Most delusional - HarveySpecter, nothing is the fault of this grepo god and no-one can match him apparently.

DeletedUser

The old man award- the Wilsh

Biggest hooligan- Redneck 300

The voice of reason- Djdom32

Award for quirkiness male- Jonah Hey
Award for quirkiness female- Frukt app

Most likely to get you drunk- America

Most likely to brighten your day- ScorpIan

Most likely to rule the world - Raul Madrid

More Venom awards to follow

DeletedUser10962

I forgot biggest hypocrite - Vazgel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best alliance: Envenom, easily the best ABP and DBP and not forgetting they won the world regardless of the circumstances it was a well deserved victory the strongest team throughout who didnt try to pact there way to victory with 2nd, 3rd and 4th biggest alliances.

Worst alliance: SERPENS SICARII, some good individual players but no team work which doesnt make a good alliance, failed to assist there puppet masters Srbija and Friends in any way shape or form in the WW race and considering there size (ranked 3rd with 59475067 points and 176 members) they failed to complete even 1 WW dismal to say the least.

Best Leader: Vernico not just an amazing player but a brilliant leader he will always try his best to assist anyone he can and offer advice to anyone that needs it.

Best Player: Blackpig, one of the best players ive seen, he makes taking cities look easy regardless of the target and if your on his hit list then run and hide as its the only way you will survive.

Biggest Simmer: harleyboyecuador
109 cities (ranked 7th), 130605 BP (ranked 702)

Biggest Looser: Srbija and Friends, tried everything they could to win they teamed up with the top 3 alliances had over 400 players at there disposal (even the mighty Splash/Krypt tried to babysit them) but poor leadership decisions prior to the WW opening and real desperation to best Envenom cost them, gracious in defeat there not excuse after excuse have left them looking like a poor imitation of a once respected alliance.

DeletedUser

Best Chick with a Stick award goes to Vazgel - Played the entire server as a man, ends up being a WOman.

DeletedUser48868

Best feeder: TheWilsh - wearing a dress or not, he has fathered more myths then can be asked.

Most excuses to not be online: Lou2697 - Just waiting to hear him say his dogs chewed up his laptop.

Most Demanding Player : Alerick - does everything to avoid having to find any info.

Most welcome comeback: Miknel - made me happy as a little kid in a candy shop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Most likely to lay down a rhyme = Lou2697

Serb's dreams have just been hurled
As we secured the victory of this world
Regardless if you are a man wearing a dress
I still appreciate you giving myself free press
For now that's all I'm going to chime
I'll be back when I have a little more free time

Most excuses to not be online: Lou2697 - Just waiting to hear him say his dogs chewed up his laptop.

What can I say Josefin- I'm a busy guy and my activity rates since the summer started have reflected that... I don't have any dogs unless you are referring to dog tags.

DeletedUser21784

Best overall performance: Aldar0n

Because he is:

Best team player
Always there to help out with attacks and supports. Puts his own interests behind for the greater good of the alliance. Very good player, one of the best attackers I have seen. Still humble, doesn't boast of his achievements.

Most balanced personality

I have never, never (!) heard him say a bad word about any other player, whether friend or foe, never heard him curse, he always has an open ear for other opinions, is polite, friendly and patient, but clear and consistent in his decisions. In total: a great leader personality.

Best "man of action"
He is a maker, the real motor behind our success throughout WW stage. He never gave up, even when things didn't look too good. Always saw a glimmer of hope and found a way to cheer us up. Different to certain so-called "grepo legends", he is a stayer, not a quitter.

I didn't know him before but I am glad to have met Aldar0n in Taras. He is a real asset for every alliance. Thank you, Martin, for being with us.

DeletedUser48868

Best overall performance: Aldar0n

Because he is:

Best team player
Always there to help out with attacks and supports. Puts his own interests behind for the greater good of the alliance. Very good player, one of the best attackers I have seen. Still humble, doesn't boast of his achievements.

Most balanced personality

I have never, never (!) heard him say a bad word about any other player, whether friend or foe, never heard him curse, he always has an open ear for other opinions, is polite, friendly and patient, but clear and consistent in his decisions. In total: a great leader personality.

Best "man of action"
He is a maker, the real motor behind our success throughout WW stage. He never gave up, even when things didn't look too good. Always saw a glimmer of hope and found a way to cheer us up. Different to certain so-called "grepo legends", he is a stayer, not a quitter.

I didn't know him before but I am glad to have met Aldar0n in Taras. He is a real asset for every alliance. Thank you, Martin, for being with us.

Couldnt agree more. Aldy, you are a rock and deserve so much more praise then you get. True pleasure to be working with you. Very well put Jenny!