Tasmanian Accord

DeletedUser

We are a growing alliance but however, we have gone from 500 to 260 in one day. We have an academy so if you're not an alpha dude, just apply for them. Our alliance goal is to make it into the top 50 within a month.

Apply Now!!!!!

DeletedUser

You probably have like 2 members. My alliance on gamma got in the top 40 in 7 hours, today. The alliance was only created yesterday

DeletedUser

We are ranked 181st now for those who are looking for a big alliance to join

DeletedUser

Guys - Can we keep this thread about the subject in hand and not digress away with bizarre comments about other worlds?

(and if you hadn't noticed, it was a recruitment request/post for the alliance in Alpha... ;) )

DeletedUser

We are ranked 181st now for those who are looking for a big alliance to join

Are you on the rim or something? Noooot impressed. Don't go toting your rank. Tote you accomplishments.

DeletedUser

Guys - Can we keep this thread about the subject in hand and not digress away with bizarre comments about other worlds?

(and if you hadn't noticed, it was a recruitment request/post for the alliance in Alpha... ;) )

Exactly, i am trying to get people to join so we can get a good amount of points. And i mean GOOD members not small cities that can make our alliance an MRA. My goal is to get to 100,000 points by August 17th ( 1 month from now). I choose this because it took me a while to build up any way. It seems as if people go to the top 50 alliances first. There was this one guy I recruited named Andrewng. He has over 5000 points and he joined our alliance and you know what, he quit for The Black Death Imperium. He said i might join you " in the future". You know what in our alliance, if you quit us for no good reason, then you will never be let back in. I don't mean to bore you out thinking that my alliance is built on an "American" type government- but the USA has technically never lost a war, a neither will we.

BTW, if you want to be allies or if you want to join, message me in alpha.

DeletedUser

Are you on the rim or something? Noooot impressed. Don't go toting your rank. Tote you accomplishments.

I agree with you snagglereturns, accomplishments do look nicer then your rank. You could be one of the lowest ranked players on the server, yet still be more accomplished then they are.

You also may want to edit your posts. 4 posts in a row before somebody else will end up causing you problems with the moderators.

DeletedUser

I agree with you snagglereturns, accomplishments do look nicer then your rank. You could be one of the lowest ranked players on the server, yet still be more accomplished then they are.

You also may want to edit your posts. 4 posts in a row before somebody else will end up causing you problems with the moderators.[/QUOTE

Wow I just checked this... Hmm my posts totally duplicated. Whoups!

Oh well... This is still not impressive and I am also not impressed that somebody did not step up and defend. LAME!