Tax Collectors and Tax Payers

DeletedUser

Whenever a new world is created next time with Speed 3, I am going to create the meanest and ruthless alliance in the history of Grepolis. :pro: Actually there will be 2 alliances (until alliance cap reach). One would be Tax Collectors (TC) and another would be Tax Payers (TP).

Tax Collector will be an aggressive alliance conquering everything on its path. To grow faster than others, we need resources. So we will collect taxes from those alliance members who are not participators, noobs or simmers. We will form Tax Payers alliance comprised with these players. They will pay us Taxes and we will protect them from others.

So the Tax Payers (TP) will be an MRA which will give a condition to join alliance that they will have to pay taxes. We will offer merges to all the refugees in TP. There will be a Finance Minister to determine budgets and Tax managements.

We will charge small daily taxes on each city according to its points size. If someone delay the Tax Payment, we will charge interests. If the payment is delayed for over a week. We will ask the player to handover a 8,000+ city of that player (we will choose which one). If he does not have one, we will farm him. If he refuses to handover, we will take all of his cities and kick him out.

We will share only 4 forum tabs with them -
> Support: For asking supports
> Finance: Tax Management
> Incentives: To offer incentives to conquer a targeted enemy city. There will be Tax discounts, Resources, 1st class citizenship, promotion to TC...
> Offense: TC will charge extra commissions from players of TP for assisting on personal conquests. Enemy conquests are free.

Forum only for TP
> Rules: About tax, payment, interest, bankruptcy (city handover)
> Wiki (for noobs)

Forum only for TC
- Usual ones...

So message me if you want to be at the top of food-chain. :cool:

DeletedUser

I have actually seen a tax system work extremely well before, but it was only one player (No.1 player in Rhethymnos at the time) offering his defensive services to anyone who needed them in the ocean in exchange for resources. The problem you will face is being active enough to manage it properly, and also balancing the taxes so they are worth it to both alliances.