TBA vs illuminati

DeletedUser

T.B.A. vs illuminati

Previous Army of Achilles members took their grudge against TBA with them all the way to illuminati. illuminati has now declared war on TBA.

They have dragged in their sister alliance, Priority of Light, to help.

DeletedUser

Hey, i2y4n, can you explain something? Why did you name your cities 1,2,4,5,6? What happened to 3?

DeletedUser

Well thats a funny story spud, you see it seems people have a fondness for 03 Eden. Its okay though, illuminati sent 5 CS's at us that day. One was a fake to an ally, that was over quick. Another died at sea, may its crew find a resting place quickly. Another CS enjoyed a one second visit before being sent away, you see the timing wasn't very good for a proper visit. While the last one never made it ashore, I guess it had cold feet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh and it is not illuminati vs TBA, apparently illuminati didn't want to take any chances... It is illuminati/Army of Achilles/Priority of Light vs. TBA

DeletedUser

illuminati are a bunch of clowns. After so many attacks and CS' sent our way I'm shocked they only managed to take one city. We have three alliances at war against us and still haven't lost. Attacking their own support is a common thing there. Well, I suppose sheer number of their cities allow them to be sloppy while we have to think what and how to do our moves.

illuminati + Priory of Light + Army of Achilles VS T.B.A. = 877 cities VS 53 cities

DeletedUser

Well, I suppose sheer number of their cities allow them to be sloppy

Well there's some truth in that. There are only six of you, one of whom is inactive, so we haven't given you our full attention.
Even so, you've defended with some pluck and you deserve credit for that. We always give respect to valiant opponents.

DeletedUser

Well thats it, it was fun while it lasted. This game is taking up way too much time, I decided to take a day away from Grepolis... and you know what, it felt great. A vacation will be committing suicide, so I am just going to be quitting.

Maybe in a month or two I'll be back. You can bet it'll be in a different world though, one where I won't be starting without options.

Sorry to disappoint.

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go. A good player with the right spirit, albeit sometimes a bit feisty on the boards. =)
Enjoy your break and good luck in your next world.

DeletedUser29225

See ya around. Sorry to see you go. This world can't really afford to lose an active person on the forums as the number of us can be counted on one hand.