TBA Waiting List

DeletedUser

Evo has a problem, too many people are asking us to take there cities from them. So to try and sort out this problem in an orderly way we are going to create a master list so that noone is left out.

So this is the official TBA (To Be Attacked) waiting list, feel free to sign up if you meet the following critieria:

1 - Your overall points ranking is higher then your ABP ranking
2 - Your feet smell worse then your socks
3 - You on occasion donate DBP to the evo cause
4 - Your happy Vancouver never won the Stanley cup
5 - Your academy actually has the top 3 columns researched
6 - At least 51% of your colonizations are NOT internal and/or ghost cities (Sorry Raiden10, you no longer qualify)

Thank You
Bobothemonk

DeletedUser

Here is an ingame message where I replied to one of these "I should be getting attacked" emails bobo wrote about.. I;ll post them here so others don't keep asking.

My Reply:

Dear Fellow Citizen of Iota,

Please see below, replies are marked with "-".

It has been recently brought to my attention that my friend Raiden10 has recently been added to "The List"!
-Why yes, yes he has. I am working on getting some “Evo Target” or “Next to get Screwed” shirts.. maybe matching hats. As soon as that comes through those will be sent out to “The List”

I would like to complain about this,
-I see that. Good luck.

I have attacked you both a number of times,
-That, sir, is another list. Many people are on that one, but I don't think that's what your referring to now is it.

I currently have 4 attacks heading to 2 of your cities,
-HOLY CRAPBALLS! 4 attacks? Please stop, I don't think I can handle any more :)

I have hit you both several times in the past, I even got myself "Attacker of the Day" when I hit Ms. Lozza about 3 or 4 weeks ago.
-Congratulations. I have gotten that same award on Nov 4th, Jan 18th, Mar 29th, and May 16th. Do I get anything special from Bad Co for it? Oh yes, I have.. Defender of the Day on 3 separate occasions.. and I didn't even have to write a letter :)

I have recently stopped Tiaola from entering ocean 66 on 2 different ocsasions.
-Good job.. I'll see if we can some sort of trophy for you. Don't count on it though, we get stopped every so often, it happens. But it doesn't last forever... You'll see :)

I have now just become the largest player in Atlantic League (aka Evo-Food) and ranked Num 43 in the world.
-Yeah, so you've managed to build/take big cities. Good job. If you haven't noticed we actually demolish most of the cities we get (LOWERING the total points) to make them more effective. Now lets look a little deeper... your #60 in Attack Battle Points, around 200k less than me and a considerable amount below our top players.. and much lower on the defensive end. Those are the stats that count... Battle Points, not city points.

On no ocasion have any of you informed me that I have been added to any kind of list, I am outraged,
-I apologize, but not everybody can make “The List”. If we allowed everybody to be on “The List” than nobody on it would get the attention they need/deserve. I'm sure you understand.

please inform Bad Company of the exact requirements to enter "The List" is there some form of complaint procedure I must follow?
-Nope, complaining will not help. Neither will sacrifices, bribery, sexual favors, praying, etc. How to be selected to get on “The List” is a lot like the algorithm google uses for its searches... its over 300 points and is known to only a select few. You may not even know when/if you make the list, its kinda wierd like that.

Is this list regulated by any independant governing body?
-Of course not silly rabbit, you think Evo would listen to an outside party? We're rude, bossy, mean, all that stuff we're called. We beat baby seals for fun, shave cute kittens, and leave babies in hot cars on a summer day.

We have several players we feel are worthy of being on "The List" and demand all of us are taken into consideration.
-How do you know they are/are not already on the list? Have you seen the list? I think not. You're more than welcome to provide a list of players that you feel are “list worthy” but that won't change anything.

On behalf of Bad Company we formaly request that this unjust situation is remmedied immediatly.
-Please accept this reply as a formal denial to take any action on or have this request honored whatsoever. It was, however, rather amusing.

Yours sincerely,
HerballyEnhanced

DeletedUser

haha keep us updated on this its like reading dear jane

also of note i have in fact shaved a kitten and in scotland where i am from the likely hood of a child left in a car to melt is 99% unlikely.

Saying that there is a football player who did indeed leave his child in the car to go into a super market.

The new sing song as is follows

There is only one charlie mulgrew
There is only one charlie mulgrew
with a flick of his keys his kids left to freeze
charlie mulgrew father of the year