Tba

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So, time to throw my hat into the ring.

I plan on leading an alliance at some mythical point in the future, and I want to get an indication of who would be interested in joining.

I'm not 100% certain exactly when, or what world, so please don't expect it to be any time soon.

If you are interested in joining an alliance led by me, then please drop me a pm on here or hit me up on skype, I'll be taking applications from anyone and everyone, the defining factor will be your attitude. If it sucks, you won't be invited.

Aicy

Strategos
Seeing as you like to ignore me on skype, I'll tell you here. :p

I'm interested in joining as long as it doesn't interfere with Nexus. (a premade I'm joining for the next world)

DeletedUser17045

I would happily join Mr Furry. However, I can only join not the next world, but the world after that. :D

DeletedUser

I don't know who all these noobs are, but if you want a player with experience and skill. I'm your man.

DeletedUser345

This si the sort of thing i generally get annoyied at when people write it in my thread, a player with no experience just assuming 'im in' like anybody is going to accept them if you have any chance write a nice aplication to furry...

DeletedUser

He attacked you, didn't he?

Meh, not yet :p

I've been in alliances with people I've fought amongst other things, even with people I've come across whilst modding :p

This si the sort of thing i generally get annoyied at when people write it in my thread, a player with no experience just assuming 'im in' like anybody is going to accept them if you have any chance write a nice aplication to furry...

This. If I don't know you, I would like to see an application, not a "I R SO AWSUM" but something about yourself, and why I should consider you ;)

DeletedUser13936

i would like to join but i don't have skype :(

instead i'll send you a link to my old grepostats and an application and see what happens :)

DeletedUser

Okay. So, for all those with reading comprehension fails. Please read this.

This. If I don't know you, I would like to see an application, not a "I R SO AWSUM" but something about yourself, and why I should consider you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.