Tba

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Depending on the speed of the world and time of the world... I may join. Need an appy or nah? ;)

DeletedUser

I'm not really giving you an option here, I'm in whether you like it or not. Got it?

DeletedUser

I'd like to be considered,

Although I understand if some of your other teamates would prefer me not to. lol

J.

DeletedUser17045

Haven't checked this for ages.

Am I in, or need I send this application. SIGH

DeletedUser

I'm not really giving you an option here, I'm in whether you like it or not. Got it?

I, personally, would not invite this noob. He is quite clearly under alias as he does not dare to reveal his real name.

In addition, he was rimmed on a world by me. ;)

DeletedUser16429

true true also Furry can I have a straight answer on if I am in or not

DeletedUser

true true also Furry can I have a straight answer on if I am in or not

Well, as you never actually bothered to properly apply, then the answer will have to be no.

And dobby, when? I don't remember you ever managing that? :p

DeletedUser

Dobby thinks that me giving him a city when I quit Epsilon constitutes to rimming me... The fact I never restarted, and therefor never had a city on the rim, makes your statement false. You lying little house elf, I can have Bellatrix here in no time. So watch your mouth!

DeletedUser

Just to confirm that we won't be going into Phi.

I will be on vacation towards the end of june, as soon as I am back from that I will be pulling all the members together and actively recruiting (start of july).

We will hopefully be going into the first world to open after that.

DeletedUser

I like both, they present different challanges and require different tactics and builds :D

Status
Not open for further replies.