Tba

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think I'll have to withdraw Mr Fluffy Frozen Water 3d Square. Grepolis 2.0 is awful.

Peace!

DeletedUser4013

Don't suppose I could put my name into the hat for consideration? I may be able to commit at some time in the near to distant future :p

DeletedUser

It would be cool if you join the same world as Daizan's premade. It would be an epic premade war.

DeletedUser5061

It would be cool if you join the same world as Daizan's premade. It would be an epic premade war.

Meh 98% of premades fail, so in order for a epic premade war, you would need two premades to beat those odds, chances of that is absolutely zero.

Aicy

Strategos
Which is a 1 in 2500 probability, and seeing as the amount of Grepolis worlds there are and the frequency they are released that figure may as well be zero.

DeletedUser

not if one of them its made it by jar.then the odds r -100 percents.btw,furry,a player like me could be accepted?im new but very dedicated.

DeletedUser

not if one of them its made it by jar.then the odds r -100 percents.btw,furry,a player like me could be accepted?im new but very dedicated.

Can you put an app in please? either hit me up on skype or via PM on here ;)

DeletedUser

I have only played for about a month but am very dedicated. I am the king of the hill champion in the prince of macedon alliance in tau (I play tau and phi)

DeletedUser

Please put an application in, either by pming me on here or by hitting me up on skype ;)

DeletedUser5

I might look at joining this, would make a change for me to play...

Of course though, if you're basing it on attitudes, we both know that my attitude sucks :D

Do I need to apply? :)

DeletedUser

I might look at joining this, would make a change for me to play...

Of course though, if you're basing it on attitudes, we both know that my attitude sucks :D

Do I need to apply? :)

Nah, if you're actually going to play then you're welcome to join :D

Status
Not open for further replies.