TBDI vs everyone!

DeletedUser

TBDI is starting a war against Macedonian Empire, EOW (ETW), DOL, etc.
This might be interesting!

DeletedUser

My alliance. It is mostly in ocean 15. They have declared war on us.

DeletedUser15189

Who are you? From what I can see this isn't your name in Alpha World or in Grepolis altogether.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't play any worlds on this account. Also, Enridr has been annoying everyone, attacking during the night, but we got the last laugh as all of his defences were wiped. One city of his had had a week to build up troops from the last attacks we gave him, and he had 2 biremes.

DeletedUser

Well I don't know why you are laughing since we made one of your alliance members quit the game and conquered most his cities! :D

DeletedUser

WOW(sarcasm) You took out 1 guy. *Claps sacartically

Really? Stop boasting , that was hardly an accomplish , for an alliance your size. I generally dislike boasting.

DeletedUser

WOW(sarcasm) You took out 1 guy. *Claps sacartically

Really? Stop boasting , that was hardly an accomplish , for an alliance your size. I generally dislike boasting.

fire, when have you ever conquered a city above 5k?

DeletedUser

ETW had a pact with ME to defeat TBDI, but they broke it by spying on Alexander Macedonia. They are still against EOW though.

DeletedUser10416

TBDI is starting a war against Macedonian Empire, EOW (ETW), DOL, etc.
This might be interesting!

Your intelliegence sucks, so stop trying to spread bull :S

EOW attacked us, most specifically Still setanta so we've given them a few digs back, but I'd hardly call it war :S

ETW share no affiliation with TBDI, there for they're open to attack as is TBDI, but again I've never declared and openly aimed to be hostile towards ETW.

M.E I did declared war on as Alexander Macedonia attacked my alliance after refusing to hand over a refugee and broke three of our conquests. Alexander has now lost two cities and will lose the rest for trying to be a hero. M.E will be finished soon enough.

DOL is an out right lie you have made up. DOL are friends of TBDI and we have never come into conflict...>EVER<

Get your facts right Shadow.

DeletedUser

Hate to break it to you but the DoL are finished thanks to a few Orthia players......

DeletedUser

Your intelliegence sucks, so stop trying to spread bull :S

EOW attacked us, most specifically Still setanta so we've given them a few digs back, but I'd hardly call it war :S

ETW share no affiliation with TBDI, there for they're open to attack as is TBDI, but again I've never declared and openly aimed to be hostile towards ETW.

M.E I did declared war on as Alexander Macedonia attacked my alliance after refusing to hand over a refugee and broke three of our conquests. Alexander has now lost two cities and will lose the rest for trying to be a hero. M.E will be finished soon enough.

DOL is an out right lie you have made up. DOL are friends of TBDI and we have never come into conflict...>EVER<

Get your facts right Shadow.

I attacked one player because I was bored after Unity's actives ran.
I left him alone. It was a half hearted attack because I wasnt that interested.

Who did you dig back?