TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser18613

hahaha dam it jmac1969 i was this close to getting the info i need from you! oh well if i cant find the post on our pages guess ill have to wait for it to pop up as conquered!

DeletedUser

Seriously guys, get your story straight. I thought this was TBHC v. EotD/Harbs

As far as stats, against THBC since 8/20/2011
Harbingers have lost 5 cities to the TBHC
TBHC have lost 6 cities to the Harbingers
EotD has lost 6 cities to the the TBHC
TBHC have lost 3 cities to EotD
CE have lost 10 cities to TBHC while gaining none.

Not quite the blow out you guys are stating, but you guys still have the edge.[/QUOTE]

DOA have always been in this war so what would the stats be then or do they not count
with DOA EOTD have lost 11 more cities and gained 1

DeletedUser

I attack the Huns often but never have conquered them and I think many in EOTD and CE would say the same. I think Harbingers has had a better shot because they are all close to them

DeletedUser

DOA have always been in this war so what would the stats be then or do they not count
with DOA EOTD have lost 11 more cities and gained 1

Well man, black has always been in this war as well. But apparently they did not count either. So how do you get to pick and choose who counts?

DeletedUser

Well man, black has always been in this war as well. But apparently they did not count either. So how do you get to pick and choose who counts?

ok if that makes you feel better you have taken 2 off Black and is cavemanor in this war because you seem to like taking his cities instead of the 100+ cities of ours in that ocean but he is a 1 player alliance so you should be ok with that :.)

DeletedUser

ok if that makes you feel better you have taken 2 off Black and is cavemanor in this war because you seem to like taking his cities instead of the 100+ cities of ours in that ocean but he is a 1 player alliance so you should be ok with that :.)

eh, cavemanor is inactive last I checked. And he and eldermage had been teaming up for a very, very long time. They supported each other constantly.

DeletedUser3288

Great so you got beat by 2 people.... Hahahah pathetic....

EOTD is basically dysen, without him they are useless.

As for Harbs, only reason they took so many cities early on etc is because they attacked us from our support area.... I know like 70% of cities in 46 etc were empty supporting players in 34...

Get over yourselves, you wont win, just like every other enemy we have met in the past.

DeletedUser

well, if you recruit or merge with every player in Delta it will definitely slow us down so you might have half a point there.

DeletedUser19756

well, if you recruit or merge with every player in Delta it will definitely slow us down so you might have half a point there.
I love that one, am still laughing but its true. lol

DeletedUser3288

I believe if you look at our past stats we arent even the size we used to be player wise.

Anyway whats the difference if we merged? We were all allies anyway, it would just be like you and EOTD merging, wouldnt make a difference in the long run.

DeletedUser

Great so you got beat by 2 people.... Hahahah pathetic....

EOTD is basically dysen, without him they are useless.

As for Harbs, only reason they took so many cities early on etc is because they attacked us from our support area.... I know like 70% of cities in 46 etc were empty supporting players in 34...

Get over yourselves, you wont win, just like every other enemy we have met in the past.

EotD is far more than Dysen. Why don't you come give us a go? Oh wait, you got banned for cheating. You can't come give us a go. Shucks.

DeletedUser15049

Will this war be won or lost by the grammatical skills of either side? What is more...can we see the Muppets sing ''friggin' in the riggin' '' without it being removed by moderators?

All these questions (Sigh)

DeletedUser

dune what are you doing? Is this like your post-election goodwill tour?

DeletedUser15049

dune what are you doing? Is this like your post-election goodwill tour?

Maybe my pre-retirement Phil?

Have a good weekend. This is but a game. Lets all keep that in mind.

DeletedUser

So when is the last time TBH took a city from an enemy alliance? Oh that's right, Chaotic Eaters. They can only take cities from training alliances. Which if I remember correctly (and I do) does not count towards the war effort, as per the DoA/IoA debates during the DoA/TFP war. 44 and badnight made that perfectly clear.

9/23 sunwolf took the city dysen gave away. - going so far as to rename it "Please take me"
9/18 eldermage took a city from mdomney - who is and was inactive.
9/16 eldermage/warrio took a city from mdomney, who again was and is currently inactive

OH there were go. 9/16 they took a city from Philney.

So, in the past...14 days they have taken over 80 cities - 1 was from the huns and 4 were from EotD. Shockingly impressive. With lacklustre performances like that, it is amazing they are number one.

And in that time frame, let's do some math - Harbs have taken 21 cities and EotD has taken 4 cities. Remember, I am being kind and only including TBH. So that is 5 for the huns and 25 for the harbs and eotd.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So if your training alliance does not count why give them such a big account in 34 ? Or did you think he could handle it ?

DeletedUser

God I hope the training alliances start counting. Ravens will lose 50 cities a week.

DeletedUser

So if your training alliance does not count why give them such a big account in 34 ? Or did you think he could handle it ?

I did not use my own logic to determine training alliances don't count. I used your alliance and their allies logic to determine that.

I think I mentioned that in the post that you failed to read clearly.