TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser

Saying training alliances just don't count is oversimplification. Their losses hurt as much, and gains from them are sometimes necessary for the strategy of war.

But aiming for a training alliance member when a parent alliance player is as much accessible, usually means aiming for a weaker target (unless this player is in trainer not because he/she does not meet the criteria for moving up). Where's the honor in that? Where's the honor in bragging about robbing small and inexperienced?

DeletedUser

Saying training alliances just don't count is oversimplification. Their losses hurt as much, and gains from them are sometimes necessary for the strategy of war.

But aiming for a training alliance member when a parent alliance player is as much accessible, usually means aiming for a weaker target (unless this player is in trainer not because he/she does not meet the criteria for moving up). Where's the honor in that? Where's the honor in bragging about robbing small and inexperienced?

This was virorans account it was passed to the leader of Chaotic Eaters from EOTD it was the the biggest account in ocean 34 with at one time 58 cities in all front line(Is that a small account?).So yes the gain of those cities are very necessary in this war and for people to say there is no honor is just bull. This was the main account that cause us pain in this ocean and respect to vig's when he was playing because we found it hard to take is cities.The only mistake here was to give the best account in the ocean to your training alliance and to think we won't attack it .So we will keep attacking it till all the cities are gone because its to big an account to be left alone.

DeletedUser

Maybe i didn't make myself clear here, paul grady. Mopping up, as much as recycling inactives and taking ghosts is an important routine in a war. But my reply was primary aimed to point out why taking N (50 in a week?) cities from a trainer shouldn't be treated the same as doing so from parent alliance. I believe this was the same logic behind that old discussion Nwinder was referring to.

DeletedUser

This was virorans account it was passed to the leader of Chaotic Eaters from EOTD it was the the biggest account in ocean 34 with at one time 58 cities in all front line(Is that a small account?).So yes the gain of those cities are very necessary in this war and for people to say there is no honor is just bull. This was the main account that cause us pain in this ocean and respect to vig's when he was playing because we found it hard to take is cities.The only mistake here was to give the best account in the ocean to your training alliance and to think we won't attack it .So we will keep attacking it till all the cities are gone because its to big an account to be left alone.

I will agree to what Paul is saying here. I gifted my account to a strong player who then gifted the account over to a Noob player. Thats the only reason why Eotd and the harbs where able to take advantage of my account.

It goes both ways guys.

DeletedUser

hahahahaha, I really find this stuff entertaining and sickening all in the same read. Not just this thread in particular but the forums in their entirety. I mean what is this except a huns propaganda machine? Being that it is sparkys specialty I have come to learn to ignore the manipulation of statistics and the use of rubbish info to keep people on their side, but at this point how are people still falling for it?
I really cant decide if Paul Grady and Daniejam are really disillusioned or if their pride wont let them admit they arent doing so great and slinging mud is their defense mechanism.
Lets look at something I think is very telling, the forums follow the ebb and flow of the huns successes and failures. When they take a couple cities off an inactive Sparky posts the count for the week in their forums and says "good job guys, remember I need support now" and here they are all over posting oh we do this all the time and we have owned Delta blah blah blah....
But when they are getting the tar beat out of them (as in now) there is nothing from them at all, they simply act like this forum doesnt exist unless they want to justify targeting an inactive or call someone "poo poo face" or something else utterly childish and absent of tact.
As evidence of this I point to the Harbingers v. Huns tab.

Open that thread, and on another tab open grepostats and follow the dates looking at their activity there and their progress in the war.

And as far as the training alliance thing goes, I wish they would target our training alliance. If it werent for DoA then 98 of every 100 conquer attempts would be on inactive players. With our trainer at least there would be someone actually driving the account. But I guess if their high lord and master sparky is afraid to go for an active player then why would we expect the rest of them to?

(the above statement is not directed at jmac or annihilator, but is most definitely aimed straight at Sparky and all three of daniejams current accounts)

DeletedUser15049

It is only a game. As for propaganda - everyone does it.

DeletedUser

Actually dune, that is not true. You and your friends do it. If I am losing, I post. If I am winning I post. When I am happy I post, when I am miserable I post. As for your cronies and their backstabber friends - where in the world are you guys? Other than directly lying to us? Telling us we should fight relentless and go for a peace with the huns, or telling us that you are actively trying to fight on our side and cause the huns to split apart from the inside?

When is the last time I have sat down, had a conversation with anyone, and point blank lied to them?

That is something you and your miserable mates do. Essentially your only skill at this game is playing the middle-line and talking. You know you can't compete any other way. And your post here continues to illuminate your lacking disposition and abilities.

Eldermage has asked us for peace. The huns have asked us for peace a number of times.

We have taken a clear position, have you? Our position, we fight no matter what. When we are doing bad we fight, and when we are winning we fight. EotD is an easy alliance. Don't screw us over and we won't screw you over.

I can't wait to see OTC fall just like The Huns.

DeletedUser

Actually dune, that is not true. You and your friends do it. If I am losing, I post. If I am winning I post. When I am happy I post, when I am miserable I post. As for your cronies and their backstabber friends - where in the world are you guys? Other than directly lying to us? Telling us we should fight relentless and go for a peace with the huns, or telling us that you are actively trying to fight on our side and cause the huns to split apart from the inside?

When is the last time I have sat down, had a conversation with anyone, and point blank lied to them?

That is something you and your miserable mates do. Essentially your only skill at this game is playing the middle-line and talking. You know you can't compete any other way. And your post here continues to illuminate your lacking disposition and abilities.

Eldermage has asked us for peace. The huns have asked us for peace a number of times.

We have taken a clear position, have you? Our position, we fight no matter what. When we are doing bad we fight, and when we are winning we fight. EotD is an easy alliance. Don't screw us over and we won't screw you over.

I can't wait to see OTC fall just like The Huns.

OK fair is fair...you posted you are losing? I cant ever recall that one....? As for the name calling...can we just war? I respect EOTD, even if there present standards have lowered (read between the lines). I cant understand why its ok for you to blast the huns with your friends, but you dont want criticism. Not justifying recent events, but you wonder why you are always a target?

DeletedUser

I don't wonder why I am always a target. Those who tell the truth and call people's B.S. will always be targets. That is the way the world works. I have admitted we were losing many, many, many times. I admitted and posted that LoC had lost o36 after jsouthern skipped the boat to The Huns. We had a planned retreat and pull out. We have ALWAYS admitted the truth. We shared many times, with many people, and even on these forums, that Dysen and I were about ready to quit if the harbingers joined on the side of the huns. As we knew it would mean our end. The entire reason EotD are still here is because the harbingers declared war on the huns.

As for Dune, according to him the huns wanted OTC to join because they were desperate for leadership, and most of the huns were coming to him for leadership because taart, fizpan and sparkyste were doing a horrible job.

According to Dune, he never had a shared forum with the huns, which he later admitted he did.

According to Dune, he had never supported the huns, and then, in the public forums, admitted he had been supporting Greco.

The story of Dune is playing his hand too early and believing that I would always fall in line with him.

Well enough is enough. If he wants to play dirty, so be it. But I will call his B.S. just like everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15049

I have to say this fixation today is disturbing. All because I made some comment about everyone doing propaganda. It is actually disturbing.

DeletedUser15049

Enough is enough.

DeletedUser

I really cant decide if Paul Grady and Daniejam are really disillusioned or if their pride wont let them admit they arent doing so great and slinging mud is their defense mechanism.
I'm doing ok and I think we all are doing ok in 34. How are you doing in 46 hear you are just about to lose your second city in 46 and you arn't even trying to break it . You rant about Sparky send your whole alliance at him and he loses 2 cities in 2 weeks and that's a great result to you whist giving him loads of bp you get 2 attacks on 2 of your cities and lose 2 cities.Is that a great result also?

DeletedUser

Really? Re-read that, talk to a couple of your alliance mates about it, think about it and then edit it so that its a little closer to making fun of me and less like just making yourself sound like you have no clue...lol.

I will try not to ramble but pay attention here.

1. Sparky has held those cities how? By using the new human shields you recruited and the long time members for constant defense and spells. He is allowing us to funnel all of the defense in your core oceans into a rim ocean and kill it there giving him the BP he craves so much and retarding the growth of at least 50% of Huns and DoA members. The fact that they keep doing it is a testament to their mindlessness and a confirmation of their pawn status.
He is soon to be the biggest player on the server and is more than capable of sniping those attempts. If he cant turn one of those 125 LS cities to biremes then let him figure it out himself. You claiming that its a positive move by your alliance makes you a fool.

2. Why in the world would I attack a siege of my city stacked with that many troops? To run our LS into a bireme wall and give you 3:1 or better BP ratios? If I am wrong for not playing into your hand then I am comfortable to keep doing so.

Nice try, but I suppose thats why we arent all strategists. Every time we hear from you I am reminded how thankful I am that the huns have you.

DeletedUser

Really? Re-read that, talk to a couple of your alliance mates about it, think about it and then edit it so that its a little closer to making fun of me and less like just making yourself sound like you have no clue...lol.

I will try not to ramble but pay attention here.

1. Sparky has held those cities how? By using the new human shields you recruited and the long time members for constant defense and spells. He is allowing us to funnel all of the defense in your core oceans into a rim ocean and kill it there giving him the BP he craves so much and retarding the growth of at least 50% of Huns and DoA members. The fact that they keep doing it is a testament to their mindlessness and a confirmation of their pawn status.
He is soon to be the biggest player on the server and is more than capable of sniping those attempts. If he cant turn one of those 125 LS cities to biremes then let him figure it out himself. You claiming that its a positive move by your alliance makes you a fool.

2. Why in the world would I attack a siege of my city stacked with that many troops? To run our LS into a bireme wall and give you 3:1 or better BP ratios? If I am wrong for not playing into your hand then I am comfortable to keep doing so.

Nice try, but I suppose thats why we arent all strategists. Every time we hear from you I am reminded how thankful I am that the huns have you.
We do so because we are a alliance that try to help each other when we can
and it must be having an effect because you do nothing but moan about it.
As for you being thankful i'm in the huns I think my stats will do the talking on that one.You are right you should not attack it but then again you maybe should not of lost it as you say 'its so easy in that ocean'

DeletedUser3288

eotd are struggling to take cities in 34 so bad they have resorted to founding colonies. Lots of them...

DeletedUser

Paul are you seriously saying it is necessary for Sparky to sit there and take the brunt of all those attacks using other peoples defense??? That its the right thing strategically for your alliance to do? That he isnt capable of repelling the attacks himself?

I will give you one more FACT- of every five failed conquer attempts on him, he has sniped 4 by himself with the troops he built in 26. WE clear those cities almost every time. Therefore, no real justification for the gross misuse of players one tenth his size.

DeletedUser

The same tactics were used successfully by TicTac, the same moans were made by HUNS/DoA at the time. What goes around comes around.

As a strategy it's an excellent idea to maximise attacker loses through stacking. I would suggest the strategy failure is to attack such targets in the first place.

DeletedUser

Paul are you seriously saying it is necessary for Sparky to sit there and take the brunt of all those attacks using other peoples defense??? That its the right thing strategically for your alliance to do? That he isnt capable of repelling the attacks himself?

I will give you one more FACT- of every five failed conquer attempts on him, he has sniped 4 by himself with the troops he built in 26. WE clear those cities almost every time. Therefore, no real justification for the gross misuse of players one tenth his size.

He asks for troops to help, people send troops if they have them to spare and if you were not attacking him we would not have to send troops.When players in your alliance get attacked do you not do the same?
Cause he isn't going to leave is troops in the city when you mass attack him that would be foolish. So he moves them out to use when you clear his city that also make good strategic sense on a battle field. Then he can use them to defend till more troops arrive and can be topped up by casting which most people are overflowing with.
And are you seriously saying that our alliance should leave him high and dry so you can gloat in these forums that you have cleared sparky out of your oceans because all this is propaganda which at the minute is back firing on you.
The only gross misuse of players is sending them at cities that are stack full of troops and biremes to die for nothing and you have already stated that in a earlier post you wouldn't do it at your city you have just lost but you are willing to make you own alliance do it at sparky.Double standards there I think.
The only thing now is to see if you are a great leader realize its not working drop your ego,put your hands in the air and say sorry guys it hasn't worked out the way I planned and hoped for I'm calling it off.

DeletedUser

The day a hun accuses someone else of propaganda is the day....I cant believe these guys..... we will see what the end result is. Seems you all are falling apart anyway. Enjoy being a defense factory then....