TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser3288

philney said:
4. When will the charade stop? You have 4 players keeping your entire alliance alive. You should be putting your troops in their cities!!!! Surrender already and save the little bit of justifiable pride you have left.

Who are these 4? Just out of interest, as i can name a lot more than 4.

What, they are attacking you philney?! You should have told us. I mean, it was to be expected - when they can't take cities from Dysen and I they move on in hopes of being able to find success at *something*

Well it is very hard to CS someone who logs into his account every hour, he even admitted that he doesnt leave his account alone to 1 of us since our last CS on him. But dont worry, his time will come :) His efforts of monitoring ashleys account is taking its toll, he cant do it as well a he used to and Ashleys cities are falling like flies.

You see Nwinder, maybe that is why EOTD are losing vs us, because we have a better battle plan than you :) Whats the point in wasting thousands of troops taking Dysen and failing, when we can take the cities around him without losing a single troop.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it is very hard to CS someone who logs into his account every hour, he even admitted that he doesnt leave his account alone to 1 of us since our last CS on him. But dont worry, his time will come :) His efforts of monitoring ashleys account is taking its toll, he cant do it as well a he used to and Ashleys cities are falling like flies.

You see Nwinder, maybe that is why EOTD are losing vs us, because we have a better battle plan than you :) Whats the point in wasting thousands of troops taking Dysen and failing, when we can take the cities around him without losing a single troop.

Good point - and that is why we are starting to do the same.

The war shall be nothing other than a stale-mate - especially as long as you keep giving away your tactics!

DeletedUser3288

Good point - and that is why we are starting to do the same.

The war shall be nothing other than a stale-mate - especially as long as you keep giving away your tactics!

The war will always be a stalemate because of the nature of the game... Eotd will always be able to retreat and we will always be able to advance.... and Vice versa

It's hardly a tactic, its just common sense.

DeletedUser

I would say that the 4 are
Eldermage-Daniejam
Annihilator
Paul Grady
Nikovius

There are a few others that are active such as Fiz and Jack etc, but they could easily be gotten to and walked all over if it werent for these 4.

DeletedUser

Now - I know it is taboo to discuss banned players, why they are banned, etc.

But I just want to take a minute and say. I am so sick and tired of The Huns and their cheating organization. I just went through the list - 1/10 (that is 10%) of their organization is currently banned. For whatever reason, I don't care.

But of course we haven't been doing well. Playing fair against cheaters is horrible. We lost 2 players (more than likely one I guess) in this recent server purge. Good. There is no room for cheating in this game.

DeletedUser6305

Nick, I don't often comment in these forums. But, I would like to inform you that I know a lot of these players, Legacy29, Isuzu4ever, Blood Drunk & H2Onu and they are not MULTI ACCOUNTING.

I get f**ked off when I hear sh*t like what you are spouting at the moment and don't have proof of anything. These are players that like playing the game and somebody in Grepolis has a lot of explaining to do.

If your player was mutli accounting then fair enough, but don't comment on things that you don't seem to know anything about.

cheers L8runr

DeletedUser

Well if you are going to sit here and say none of the huns are multis then you are either full of it or lying to yourself. Daniejam has probebly run a dozen accounts and gotten most if not all of them banned.

jack116798

Phrourach
well there have been some strange bans & there are cheats on both sides .
so I would be careful calling the kettle black . but still the majority keep playing & keep to the rules . I would also like to say that there are a few reasons for bans , not just multi accounts .

DeletedUser6305

Well if you are going to sit here and say none of the huns are multis then you are either full of it or lying to yourself. Daniejam has probebly run a dozen accounts and gotten most if not all of them banned.

Where in my reply did I mention anything about Daniejam ? Like I said, I know Blood Drunk, Isuzu4ever, Legacy29 & H2Onu and they are NOT multi accounting or cheating. All of these people have put in tickets and are awaiting the proof from Grepolis.

DeletedUser

Where in my reply did I mention anything about Daniejam ? Like I said, I know Blood Drunk, Isuzu4ever, Legacy29 & H2Onu and they are NOT multi accounting or cheating. All of these people have put in tickets and are awaiting the proof from Grepolis.

Okay - so of the 12 banned - that is 4 that are kosher.

What about the other 8?

DeletedUser

Did you try a 12-step program?

I never got past step 2. So I skipped it, and couldn't get passed step 3.

So looks like I am stuck with my vices.

DeletedUser

I don't know - I said "oh daniejam" in reference to your addiction post.