TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser

Good job pulling the cloak over our eyes, etc.

Real honorable tactics their daniejam.

Any more talk of philney's dishonorable tactics - and I am going to tweak.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack116798

Phrourach
well it is good it is all cleared up & our players are back playing .
I wounder if yours will be ?. seems you are cheats .

DeletedUser

Its hilarious, you all come on forum saying Huns cheat. Yet 2 EOTD players are banned. Yet no huns are banned... People in glass houses and all that.....

I am not in EoTD... :p

I'm in some random awesome-possum alliance.

DeletedUser6305

ok guys, you have accursed TBH of being cheaters .. we look forward to the apology messages ... yeah right!!!!!. The guys & girls have all been cleared, so let's get on with the game.

By the way Nick, you and I have date in the future.... I have not forgotten you and Nikos trying to take my city in O24...
That is right, I only had 4 cities and guess what? It's still mine ... what does that say about LOC (then) and what do they call themselves now????

Still si**

DeletedUser6305

I am tried of hearing all of the (BS = Bull Sh*t) you and Philney talk about in hear (sounds like you should both find a room together and sort it out). This is a game of strategy and you are both crap at it.....

DeletedUser

Well, the good news is your plan utterly FAILED. I mean epically failed.

First and foremost, you have netted ZERO EotD cities in o34, nor EotD cities AT ALL.

And we netted a sparkyste city in o15 because none of your defense was in his cities. If you guys would have launched 10 colony ships on us, that night, we couldn't have saved those cities. So not to give you military advice...but really, I am.

So essentially, that was a horrible effort on your part...Paul grady tied to take a city from Dysen that night, but after 30 supports dysen broke it with 2 ls nukes - and still hit 170 of light ships.

Good going Huns!!!

Way to take advantage of the momentum in your direction.

Bring it L8RUNR. Let's see an even decent attempt at one of my cities. Or are you too scared? At least we tried. What have you done? Absolutely nothing.

So I give Paul Grady credit - at least he is trying to actually fight.

Your best might be better than our okay players - but your best versus our best, is a shame. Just an utter shameful event.

DeletedUser

You can't say the cheaters have been cleared just because their 5 day temp ban has expired. :p

DeletedUser3288

You can't say the cheaters have been cleared just because their 5 day temp ban has expired. :p

no1 in huns was banned, they all got apology messaged from admins and unbanned.... Same with Davidharrydad from eotd.

Only 2 players remained banned and thats 2 EOTD players.

As for Dysen, he aint that great. He attacks a lot, hell yea. but my 10 year old brother could outsmart him. He cant land a CS for .... i dont think any1 has ever landed a CS on us when people are online, yet we land CS's on ashley all the time when he is online, altho granted... he is logged on dysen at same time.

DeletedUser

no1 in huns was banned, they all got apology messaged from admins and unbanned.... Same with Davidharrydad from eotd.

Only 2 players remained banned and thats 2 EOTD players.

As for Dysen, he aint that great. He attacks a lot, hell yea. but my 10 year old brother could outsmart him. He cant land a CS for .... i dont think any1 has ever landed a CS on us when people are online, yet we land CS's on ashley all the time when he is online, altho granted... he is logged on dysen at same time.

So is Paul Grady your ten year old brother? He failed. Twice now. Epically.

And what about Davidharrydad from EotD? He was never banned.

You guys are literally smoking something.

If you knew how to read, and you read my first message on this you would have seen I said 2 EotD players were banned. But of course, you can't read. Way to go Daniejam. Beating a dead horse.

So what account are you playing Daniejam? Will you be a man and answer that question?

I play nwinder. The account I created.
Dysen players Dysen. The account he created.
Ashley Buxey plays Ashley Buxey. The account he created.

Who are you currently? I do not know why I ask. You'll never admit it. Even though eldermage and paul grady have confirmed you are playing an account in the huns. As have you. But you'll never man up and tell us what account.

So, for that, I take away your man card.

DeletedUser3288

And what about Davidharrydad from EotD? He was never banned.

You guys are literally smoking something.

If you knew how to read, and you read my first message on this you would have seen I said 2 EotD players were banned. But of course, you can't read. Way to go Daniejam. Beating a dead horse.

So what account are you playing Daniejam? Will you be a man and answer that question?

I play nwinder. The account I created.
Dysen players Dysen. The account he created.
Ashley Buxey plays Ashley Buxey. The account he created.

Who are you currently? I do not know why I ask. You'll never admit it. Even though eldermage and paul grady have confirmed you are playing an account in the huns. As have you. But you'll never man up and tell us what account.

So, for that, I take away your man card.

davidharrydad was banned.... Ask anyone in the Huns, we attempted to attack him and it came up "banned" a day later we attempted to attack him and it came up "vacation mode"

It appears he was banned for a day like many hun players, then unbanned, however it probably went un-noticed by you lot as he was in vacation mode and probably never even knew about it.

It doesnt really matter what account i play does it? As long as i stick it to the enemy :p.

As for Paul, its hardly an "epic fail" trying to take a city off dysen on a whim, both times hes always made relatively like for like bp.

EOTD gave away 130k bp to 1 player in huns with weekend, and got around 40k back from him. Thats an epic fail. Also, we all know Dysen uses Ashley account, stop denying it, there is no point, we don't think its even the same Ashley any more as he talks differently etc. Is on at different times.

I suppose your going to tell me it wasn't Dysen checking in on Vigoran's account either? HA!

DeletedUser

So what the cs failed twice didn't lose that much. you are going on about dysen so are you saying I/we carn't take a city off him cause you need to do your homework as I already have ;.)

DeletedUser

Show proof of these apologies. :p

Mods don't go around banning people for good reason, there would have had to have been some signs of rule breaking going around for this tempo ban.

Also, I bet that counted as their first offense, if it was a mistake, it wouldn't be counted as one, but next time we might see long term bans. :p

DeletedUser

So daniejam - we are back where we began. You are a weakling who can't admit what account he plays. Man card is never, ever, ever coming back your way.

You might as well stop talking.

Oh and Paul Grady - take a gander at my stats on Grepostats. I have NEVER lost a city to an enemy. Not one time.
So how about make me your next homework assignment and try to take one from me?

That is, if you aren't afraid.

And if you noticed - I said your tactic against us failed. You gained nothing from it. Nothing. You gave one player all of the BP. So you better hope he sticks around. I congratulated you for trying. You were the only hun that attempted at using the momentum swing in your favor. Perhaps you are the only one who understands a strategy. Good on you.

DeletedUser3288

Show proof of these apologies. :p

Mods don't go around banning people for good reason, there would have had to have been some signs of rule breaking going around for this tempo ban.

Also, I bet that counted as their first offense, if it was a mistake, it wouldn't be counted as one, but next time we might see long term bans. :p

I shall ask for a picture for you.

Not really nwhiner, i'm sure you could figure it out if you were smarter though.

DeletedUser

Just screenshot the whole ticket and post it here. :)

You're so reasonable.

DeletedUser

your 7 hours away by cs which both you and me know is way to far. Give it time and I be over that way soon enough.:.)