TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser

way to go.... You manage to take 3 cities from a guy who has hardly any cities in that area, and you own the ocean and you think its an achievement??

In the process you also give him loads of BP which will hurt you more in the long run.

On both the Sulei CS and the Ashley CS we made more BP that we lost, and got a city out of it, in a mainly EOTD area.....

Face it, your alliance sucks, your tactics suck, in fact, you just suck at everything.

You really must not talk to your leader much, he has given us praise for taking his cities while giving up VERY little BP in return for his cities, unlike the harbs. But, I guess I don't expect you to actually understand that you are a member of an alliance.

Sparky has 20 cities in the region. Sure that is small, right?

Further, a Black Huns loss, anywhere, is a Black Huns loss. An eotd loss anywhere is a loss.

Remember 6 months ago, you guys owned o36? You dominated it. After you guys TOOK it from us.

Where does it stand now? It is no longer your ocean.

My tactics are sound my friend. We can lose o34 at anytime, it doesn't mean anything to us. o34 = a distraction for you guys. The more time you spend in o34, the ground we pick up in other areas.

The Black Huns and EotD are global alliances, not regional.

You can brag about o34 all you want. But o36 has turned to friendly hands. o46 is turning rapidly, you guys have admitted you are going to lose it.

You own the central core of o34, but you do not own the o35/o34 border. In fact, you have essentially no cities on that border.

Control of o34 leads to nothing in the long run. We have a wall in o24. Relentless, an alliance neither of us can attack - own the northern corridor of o34 and southern o33, and the eastern corridor of o23.

Control of the southern border of o34 is infinitely more important than the middle ground. o35 is our home ocean now. Thanks to your efforts, the middle ground of o34 has lost. But you miscalculate the importance of the region. We have few players remaining in the area with any strength. The longer you waste time in the region, the more we grow else where. Battle grounds are changing. And my friends, the real people I am friends with in this game, the guys in o15/25 are stomping out sparky, recreating free oceans in o15 and o25. They will be moving up to the front lines of the o35/o45 war as soon as sparky is eliminated.

Feel free to keep taking our cities in that region. We will do little to defend it. Every city you take in o34, gives us room to grow else where.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

http://en4.grepolismaps.org/dca85b979ea17594eee014dda2192f8f

Wait.... is that the border i see with white dots around it?

And do you think we are going to stop there? I like how you guys cant even take that elder city sat all alone on its lonesome.

Also, don't be too quick to claim the glory for 36.. I believe that was because people jumped ship and greco deleted his account.

Nothing to do with EOTD

DeletedUser

Control of OC 36. Are you really kidding me.What crack have you been smoking.
LOC never had control of oc 36. I controlled all of 36. NOT LOC/EotD It was all me.

History lesson for you Nwhiner..
First control of 36 was under the Nataraja. I was at the end the big player in 36 when the nats broke apart. Me and a 5 members formed our little alliance called "Pink and Fluffy Killers". PFK controlled 36 as me as there leader. Feared we were. NO ONE PERSON could with stand our wrath. Ask makith what happen to him in one day. Ask Belaraphon how feared we were.. oh yea he was part of it.
As for your so called pet project SE, I was controlling there leader. I knew what was going on with in LOC from him.
Just remember I was the one controlling 36 and keeping stability in that ocean. I was the one doing all the politics for that ocean. EotD/LoC never had control or had more cities or anything in that Ocean. With whomever I was aligned with OC 36 was under that alliance control. I and My fellow friends and ex playmates controlled 36. Never you or any member of EOTD/LoC/LOL/ IM/SE/SME and any other alliance you want to throw out there. It was either NaTaRaJa or Huns that controlled 36. Never forget that.

I controlled 36.

DeletedUser

That was the past, no longer the situation. :p

yes it is. But lets not change history as Nwhiner is trying to do. Nwhiner was the one that brought up the past and in his own twisted mind thinks he had control of something. When reality he has always never in control of anything, not even in his own mind or even in this game or alliance. The man is always clueless.

DeletedUser

Control of OC 36. Are you really kidding me.What crack have you been smoking.
LOC never had control of oc 36. I controlled all of 36. NOT LOC/EotD It was all me.

History lesson for you Nwhiner..
First control of 36 was under the Nataraja. I was at the end the big player in 36 when the nats broke apart. Me and a 5 members formed our little alliance called "Pink and Fluffy Killers". PFK controlled 36 as me as there leader. Feared we were. NO ONE PERSON could with stand our wrath. Ask makith what happen to him in one day. Ask Belaraphon how feared we were.. oh yea he was part of it.
As for your so called pet project SE, I was controlling there leader. I knew what was going on with in LOC from him.
Just remember I was the one controlling 36 and keeping stability in that ocean. I was the one doing all the politics for that ocean. EotD/LoC never had control or had more cities or anything in that Ocean. With whomever I was aligned with OC 36 was under that alliance control. I and My fellow friends and ex playmates controlled 36. Never you or any member of EOTD/LoC/LOL/ IM/SE/SME and any other alliance you want to throw out there. It was either NaTaRaJa or Huns that controlled 36. Never forget that.

I controlled 36.

What are you talking about? You have literally lost your mind mate.

Imperium Magnus, who we took in, controlled o36 - moron. Let me give you a history lesson - fool.

You promised you would leave nkh and several other players alone. And you betrayed them. you beat IM for control of that ocean. What a fool. Which I conceded, in my post, that you did! You are that obsessed with "proving me wrong" that you find the smallest detail and attack it, with a total disregard to every, single other fact. Something I have seen daniejam and other attack philney for. You really have no clue.

And I will give you a history lesson. Ready for it? NaTaRaJa - just like you, were utterly worthless in the scheme of things.

Why, because you don't exist any more.

And saying otherwise, is an absolute sham and farce.

You have such "pride" issues that you have to talk about almost a YEAR ago, on a game you don't even play any more.

And you call me a whiner?

You never controlled an ocean mate. You lost an ocean for your alliance.

First) You never told Jsouthern you were leaving
Second) You did not secure a proper account holder

How about this Greco - let's make a deal. Instead of debating history, of which you are absolutely clueless. Let's talk about the present issue.

Harbingers hold 261 cities
Eaters of the Dead control 62 cities
IoA have 48
DoA have 46
The Black Huns (your former alliance) have a whopping 30 cities.

I admitted you guys (at one time) controlled that ocean. But it wasn't YOU. It was you and jsouthern. Ego-whore.

But where are those cities now?

And for the next idiot:

http://en4.grepolismaps.org/dca85b979ea17594eee014dda2192f8f

Wait.... is that the border i see with white dots around it?

And do you think we are going to stop there? I like how you guys cant even take that elder city sat all alone on its lonesome.

Also, don't be too quick to claim the glory for 36.. I believe that was because people jumped ship and greco deleted his account.

Nothing to do with EOTD

You really need to think before you speak. How did you gain o36? A player leaving NaTaRaJa and joining your alliance, and a player jumping ship from LoC - JSOUTHERN. Combined with several inactives from the old Imperium Magnus squad.

You gained o36 the same way you lost it.

And that is a fact moron.

I am really growing tired of people who actually have no idea what they are talking about. Literally, no idea what they are talking about.

Your current players in o36 - none of them started there. Not a single one. Taart started in o45. Nikovius in o46. Jack started in o46. And now I am tired of looking them up. Sparky did not start in o36 nor did annihilator (a.k.a. barry69), spillie, or fizpan38.

So if you want to talk about o36, you are losing your mind mate. You literally have ZERO knowledge of that ocean or what is going on it. The one thing I will give greco, is that he has a CLUE.

And I see, on that border - 5 white dots. 5. Count 'em 5. Bravo on the counting job mate.

FURTHER, your previous post insulted my tactics.

I told you my tactics, and you made no response to it. Zero, zilch, nada - nothing.

If you want to pretend like you understand what tactics are and discuss them - I am happy to speak with you. But if you just want to exchange nit-picks all night long - I'll still do it. But frankly, it is boring.

DeletedUser

yes it is. But lets not change history as Nwhiner is trying to do. Nwhiner was the one that brought up the past and in his own twisted mind thinks he had control of something. When reality he has always never in control of anything, not even in his own mind or even in this game or alliance. The man is always clueless.

You may hate him, but he has actually been able to bring people together to fight against common enemies. I thought people would get tired of him by now, but he's doing his part well it seems. As long as his spirit isn't broken, nor the Huns, this war will continue.

DeletedUser15049

What are you talking about? You have literally lost your mind mate.

Oh wait, you have totally lost it.

NaTaRaJa - just like you, were utterly worthless in the scheme of things.

Why, because you don't exist any more.

And saying otherwise, is an absolute sham and farce.

So logic follows that LoC were utterly worthless in the scheme of things. Since they are no longer here. And saying otherwise is an absolute sham and farce. I am sure your LoC colleagues still around will enjoy that whiner-logical perspective.

Also... re o34. I am pretty sure you were making a lot of noise about the 34 and the importance of it. How the OTC provided good lines etc. What happened to that plan then? Did the Onions not quite cut the mustard so to speak or has the hollow ship crew said 'wait a minute...eotd want us to fight their war and we ain't doing that?' Or has other external factors ruled out that plan?

Just curious.

I'm easy either way. I'll happily call for LS to break CS runs by EotD in 34 and CS Satrats in the north all day long no matter their colours.

DeletedUser

First off by calling nataraja useless, basically you just admitted that 1/4+ of your alliance is worthless. The orginal EOTD's are all ex Nat members. Great way to insult your team mates.
Second off, IM never controlled oc 36. PFK which I formed with Wallachian had more points and cities than all of IM Rejects in Ocean 36. I never promised anyone that I wouldnt attack any member of IM. They were cowards then and they are still cowards today. Most of them have quit the game or just got destroyed. SO IM SUCKED BALLS back then and the remaining still do.

As For control of 36, Yes it was me. Its doesnt mean who had the most cities, it meant that I controlled most of the politics that was happening in that ocean. Lets see, Who recruited JSOUTHERN from you.....HMMMMM......it was me. I did more for J than your alliance could do for him....Politics...Who controlled SE, hmmmmm....it was me not you..."your so called pet Project"...again politics...Who help bring in other huns in it was me and Jsouthern..again politics....Thats what you call control. Who keep the expansion of the harbs out of ocean 36 while I was around, it was me....

As for me not telling Jsouthern that I was quitting, I wasnt planning on quitting. I got a better position with more money in a poor economy and I took it. I got the offer while I was in VM mode you idiot. Cant message anyone while in VM now can I. also I posted in these forums that I was leaving you Idiot. Also I told the Huns that I was leaving. Now if they didnt post it in the forums couldnt help you. As for me I thought I gave it to a player I trusted who gave it away to a pure idiot who thinks regular transports are better than Fast transports and was trying to play some stupid noob style. But thats another story.

Now who controls what and where I dont give a damn. But dont come on here thinking you ever controlled 36. Do not say that its my ego is way to big. I just speak the truth. As you can also see in my other post I did make a comment about MY FRIENDS IN 36, and Jsouthern was part of that group, as was Joe strunk, hamster, helly Jmac. If i miss anyone from that group I do apologize.
Just remember after Nats controlled 36, PFK controlled 36 then the HUNS. till I left.
Dont change history.Its like saying that right now the huns controlled oc 35 at one point and they lost that ocean too....dont change history...your mind is so twisted.

DeletedUser

You could've told them on skype like everyone else. I hardly use messages anymore.

DeletedUser

You could've told them on skype like everyone else. I hardly use messages anymore.

how do you think I told them that i wasnt coming back...you idiot. yes it was told in skype to several members, from the puppet master sparky to fiz to orion and several other members.

DeletedUser3288

just in case sulei and Ashley werent "big enough" for nwinder... we stuck a cs in dysen this morning as well..

DeletedUser

Haha yet another' emo' rant from all concerned about a past that no-one is even interested in.

O36 was not controlled by anyone in any serious way except at times when
1) When the Nats were in existence
2) Jsouthern/Greco were around for the HUNS
3) Harbs after recruiting from SE/HUNS

- IM had more towns but were an almost purely defensive alliance
- Huns were probably the most dominant in the area based on two big players holding 100+ towns between them
- LoC had a few players who were forced out/left one by one and their replacements were too slow moving in to make any difference
- IoA moved in but ultimately lost out as players dropped out of the game,
- SE were essentially passive/defensive
- Harbs have the greatest current control because they recruited from HUNS

DeletedUser

SO Nwhiner a neutral party, aka Badnight, who you respect on these forums, basically told you the real truth and basically supports what I basically have said all this time. Do nt make up history.

DeletedUser

I like seeing you think im a ten year old...thats actually a compliment because i kicked your butt plenty of times when you were boylenlad and i will hand it to you again.... O and your playing is still trash considering the only time you have ever landed a colonyship in my city is when i was online and the computer timing kicked my attack back like 40 sec. which is just ridiculous so keep talking....HELLO YOUR A CHEATER, I WOULD HOPE YOU CAN LAND A COLONYSHIP IN MY CITY CONSIDERING YOU ARE USEING ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO HELP SUPPORT IT LMAO..is that a coincidence that holdoncarver and cortex are off the map unless you (sunwolf) or eldermage are on conquering somebody.. The world can see it, all that is fact...the only question is how long can you hide it from the moderators ;)