TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser

TBH VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

TBH VS EOTD AND HARBS

Ok, guys we were all getting off topic when it comes to the war in hand, so I'm asking you all to keep it real and not so much surreal in this thread. Right now we know that Harbs and EotD and allies don't think much of the new TBH but TBH thinks that this was a great decision and are being underestimating TBH. Now in saying that I think it's time to move on.

So we will agree to disagree and start the fun!

I hope that everyone in this thread will keep on topic and talk about future wars. TBH VS EotD AND Harbs and not the past. If you want to talk about the past please post in the other thread not here thank you!

Now this is just my opinion and no one else's

As we know some people feel that what we did was not for the best and others feel it was, either way it's done but I feel that it was a great decision on the leaders part. So we will see if it was the right move.

In saying that, here's the the truth right now.

We all agree there's still a war out there and both sides are taking cities from one another. As well as In Actives and Ghost Towns. Now in some areas each side has proven to be stronger and in return have grown whether through players joining or players leaving the enemy to join their alliance. Or because of Ghost towns.

What ever the reason is they are doing better in those areas. So that's part of the game and it's going to keep on happening in the future. Nothing we can do about it.

So lets have some constructive conversations about the war and how things will turn out and not so much hostilities in this thread.

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in what area have the huns proven stronger? In merging? Nope, not even there. Really Orion you are reaching here. Just let it go. You guys have gone from mythical entity to joke in the space of a week. Just delete your accounts and let the real alliances fight it out.

DeletedUser

Well Phil, that's a good start, already starting up but I guess it was to much to ask.
You keep talking about our mergers and how you guys are doing so good.

But you never talk about your merger that helped you jump to the top over tight, Also EotD's merger. SG, LoC and their training allies don't count right?

Oh I forget Nwinder said EotD is different because a few players went to the other side.

But the truth is this:

EotD picked up the bigger players and 99% of those players were active. The other players went to both of your allies' training alliances. Except a few to a neutral alliance and I also believe a few went to your enemy But not 100% sure on that one.

Anyway the sim our inactive players could send support. I know not all of them do but you and your allies have always gotten lot's of support over the last year and I know that the Huns, if they got even close to the same support as you and your allies do? Then I believe this war would of been over by now.

You guys get support in mass from your training alliances and also individual friends. Now you say we get support from our allies but it was not in any forum and no leader ok it from any other allied. But if you say we did fine. This is why I started this thread as both sides say the other did this and did that.

But the fact is that we both have gained from from things. Some more than others but as I see it right now both side will be hard to beat and may the best side win.

As for me deleting my account? Well I doubt that's going to happen. I tell you what you delete your account and then I will delete my account.

DeletedUser19756

Really Orian it was you who started it up with the heading, you have worded it so it looks like poor old TBHC are taking on the rest of Delta but the truth of the matter is you are running scared, and dragging in all the has been alliances to help you keep on top in points, If i remember rightly you said points were not a issue with you? Its was only the other day you was saying you got no support off Black! Will this still be the case? Your alliance has now become the biggest joke in Delta hope you are proud of your self for thats 2 alliances you have helped mess up in in such a short time.

DeletedUser

in what area have the huns proven stronger? In merging? Nope, not even there. Really Orion you are reaching here. Just let it go. You guys have gone from mythical entity to joke in the space of a week. Just delete your accounts and let the real alliances fight it out.

How many cities have your alliance taken from us and how many have you lost in the last 3 weeks and how many cities have eotd taken and lost in the last 3 weeks from us and our allies in 34 :p .I've more respect for the guys in eotd (Dysen, Ashley,musolffc,Suleiman and new Vig ) they are in a zone where their is no lines just a mass of cities on top of each other playing the game how it should be played and we then have people like you who sprout off in here saying how great you are well if your that good get in the real war start taking a few cities and then you might become one of the greats on this server because at the min you moan and spit your dummy out more than my 3 year old
ps. david if you keep replying in here why don't you come out of vm and we can see how good you are because to me looking at your stats you are just a eater of grays not huns !!
pps now rant is over lets just get on with taking cities of each other and we will see who is better :)

DeletedUser18613

well now where do i start here...?

well first of all paul grady, ive never once heard phil claim he is greater than any one individually, he does on the other hand have alot of faith in his alliance. now im not sure if that is where you were going with your post or not it is just how i read it. But i am guessing that the fact that you feel the need to post in here means you feel the same about your alliance?

as for the merger of these alliances. well to be honest i am fine with it! it clears up lines of who is fighting who really, and to be honest by the end of this war there will not be room for any alliance to remain neutral. this is in my opinion the biggest war delta has ever seen.

Orion you need to stop taking the cracks at your alliance and its ever changing name so seriously, most of the comments i have read are nothing to get you feather rutheld up about and well as for the rest, your always going to have some one who will try get under you skin.

but time to get back on topic.
some of the new recruits for TBHC i feel are not going to have a good run of this war mainly due to there location. when you merge in an alliance as spread out as black there are going to be problems for some. but on the other hand you have also picked up some big players that sit nicely in the oceans that i would guess you see as places you can target us in. and these are the oceans where the war will be fought for the next few months. but at the same time i have spent alot of time trying to move north to the battle and yet i see new isolated members of TBHC in oceans south of me? and what i ask is what can you guys truly do to help these players in the war?

DeletedUser

Really Orian it was you who started it up with the heading,

Is the heading not right? Isn't it TBHC on one side and EotD, Harbs and their training alliances on the other side? I don't get it David you are reading into this to much, That's why I started a new thread in the first place.

but the truth of the matter is you are running scared,

Ok so your merger was what?

"Not running scared"? I mean if we do something it's bad or we are scare or for goodness sake we are a joke. But when your two alliances do it? It's justified. Or the right choice and makes your alliance stronger but ours weaker? You guys did exactly what we did. But for some reason our moves are different.

I also said you guys have done a good job in some areas and so have we

But what I think you want me to say is that you guys did so good and are the best. Out worked us in every area and our mergers were a joke but yours was justified.

I mean come on, how can you have a conversation if it's always pro one sided and negative on the other side? I gave you props because your two alliances have become stronger and are doing well in some areas and because I want to show a little respect and acknowledgement towards your members that are working hard everyday and doing a good job on certain areas.

R dragging in all the has been alliances to help you keep on top in points,

Again I will say it,

It's not about the points when you have a merger of course you will move up in points just like Hards and your alliance did with the two mergers you had. Again you say all we care is about are points, but you never heard that from us and using that as an excuse for jumping up so high over night? The reality is that any merger will just up an alliance's points.

So like I said it's always one sided with you guys from being scare to point, megers, taking Ghost towns, players being inactive and everything ells under the sun. Everything you guys write in these categories are justified but for us it's running scared.

Can't have a conversation if you are not willing to look at both sides.

Your alliance has now become the biggest joke in Delta hope you are proud of your self for thats 2 alliances you have helped mess up in in such a short time.

In whose eyes? The enemy maybe? Because I surely don't hear it from our side. Like I said before and will repeat my self. Is your two mergers a joke? No because you did what you though was best to make your alliance better.

Its was only the other day you was saying you got no support off Black! Will this still be the case? .

That's a funny question!

The other day and in the past "Black was not in the same alliance" so like I said before " No other alliance supports us, unless it's a join operation. Black and THC are as one so of course they will help us and we will help them.

Does ex-SGE players Help EotD or ex-SME help Hards, of courses they do so that's a silly question. Again you talk like it's wrong for our merger's members to help each other but your merger's members are ok in that aspect.

If i remember rightly you said points were not a issue with you? .

You guys keep talking about point and how it's so important to TBHC, But the reality is this:

You as a player or an enemy might think it would be important. But we don't share the same views and this is why.

Try to think as a leader for one second not as the enemy.

We lost guys because people were going back to work, join other worlds "which is a big problem on both side" or just wasn't being as active as they wanted to.

You guys have training alliances so when a bigger player quits you can call up a player, pass over cities and have endless recruits because the edge of your alliance is closer to the outer rim of the oceans and new players start on the outer rim.

We didn't have enough and now we have players to fill in. Now that these mergers happen and other allies are getting involved. It's a lot easier on both sides to to fill up the demand for slots.

I think every alliance has that problem , as guys get board playing for so long. There are only a few guys who will be around when Inngo games shut this world down. But for most of us we will move on to other worlds or just quit completely

DeletedUser19756

First i will be back has soon as my broadband is up and running am now on my mobil broadband and its too slow, I really cant wait to get back to see how things have changed. My stats might not read so good to you but they read good to my friends and thats all that matters to me. If you look on my profile it does what it says on the tin, am here for all i am told to be here for! And orian where do you get the time to write all this stuff?

DeletedUser

The merges seem to be doing two things, A) It is giving the huns more support in o34. This is because OTC is in position to help in o34. So the OTC merger directly relates to EotD.
B) This gives TH a human body shield for the harbingers to have to go through before they make it to TH's traditional core. So the Black merger directly has to do with harbingers.

In that sense, they were intelligent mergers.

But, giants tend to fail. But I am sure that was taken into consideration.

DeletedUser

B) This gives TH a human body shield for the harbingers to have to go through before they make it to TH's traditional core. So the Black merger directly has to do with harbingers.

Wrong again not giving any body shields as we are the ones on the front line.

Anyways

I think both sides did what they thought was best to make them stronger and more flexible in the long run.

It was never about points or who was on top, it was about giving the alliance a chance to be more flexible and durable with everything and to have longevity.

But, giants tend to fail. But I am sure that was taken into consideration.

PS: I know that people are hoping and thinking, "big alliances fall"

But if we don't then all this talk about us being a joke or we were stupid really make some of you look a little stupid for not having an open mind or the fortitude to have an intelligent conversation.

I told you guys why I posted this thread not because I wanted anyone to feel bad it was to start fresh and talk about the war not make fun of each other. I hope now we can be a little more humble and have fun. Try to enjoy our decisions on this great war instead of making the other side feel resentment because some are name calling or belittling the other side.

Both sides can enjoy with out hating, even know we are enemies.

That's all I have to say.

DeletedUser15049

davidharrydad

Alliances merge. When Harbingers merge with SME (a beaten alliance) this is regarded as 'brilliant diplomacy'. When The Huns merge with OTC this is a case of 'dragging in has-beens'. That is ok. Such are the political plays and perspectives of foes.

That aside... if I am merely a 'has been' (maybe I am to a Nitro-Noob) I can only say it is better to be a 'has been' than a 'never was'.

DeletedUser

Meh,

The merger makes sense in my opinion, you guys were pretty close anyway. You hold a solid block from 43/53 to 46/56, so geographically it's not a stupid move.

But come on, the name is just ridiculous. The Harbingers, that's a cool name, The Eaters of the Dead, that's a cool name. But the Black Huns Crusaders, that's just silly. Come on, admit it. Black were always the unknown in my time in delta, a pretty atmospheric name, no symbol on the flag, it all added to the mystic. The Huns, I remember the first time Sparky landed in O15, oh the panic that the Huns had hit our home land! I could just imagine how the Romans felt in similar circumstances, a marauding foe right on the door step. But now?

No disrespect intended, and I know you guys are just honoring your friends, but really, the name is daft.

Can Delta hold a poll on what you should be called? Please?

I vote 'The Paddy Cakes', I'm sure EoTD and Harbs will agree to turn you guys from red to a delicate shade of pink :p

DeletedUser

I remember well over a year ago I was talking with my younger brother that I was starting an alliance in this game. He said I should make my alliance name cool, and menacing like "The Huns". All I could do is laugh and agree and be ashamed it had already been taken.

It feels like the end of era now that they are gone.

DeletedUser

I have been away for a short while in vm and tbh I never expected to come back to this. Why the name change? There is only one name for your alliance and thats The Huns. Did the harbs or EotD change the name when alliances merged in to them no as that would have been ridiculous.

DeletedUser

I have been away for a short while in vm and tbh I never expected to come back to this. Why the name change? There is only one name for your alliance and thats The Huns. Did the harbs or EotD change the name when alliances merged in to them no as that would have been ridiculous.

In one word "RESPECT"

Really its "JUST" a name ;)

DeletedUser15049

Belaraphon

There is a distinction to be drawn between mergers and assimilation. EotD tend to assimilate alliances and in doing so it is natural that they keep their name. As do the Harbingers. Assimilated alliances are predominantly beaten or failed alliances. This is reflected in the absence of the name.

A merger on the other hand is, as implied, an agreement between equal parties. This tends to lead to their names and history recognised. Often in combining the names of the parties, as in the case of TBHC.

As an aside, I think the grammar drama is the real issue.

DeletedUser

1)no symbol on the flag

2)pretty atmospheric name

3)that's just silly.

4)But come on, the name is just ridiculous.

5)No disrespect intended,

6)the name is daft.

7)I vote 'The Paddy Cakes', I'm sure EoTD and Harbs will agree to turn you guys from red to a delicate shade of pink :p

8)The Harbingers, that's a cool name

9)The Eaters of the Dead

Come on, admit it.

Ok, let me stop you right there Bawbeg

You wonder why there isn't a lot of constructive conversations these days. But anyways my opinion is this: I think the name is great and I will explain why. Remember this is my opinion and my point of view on the name.

The Black Huns Crusaders

If you look back at history then you know that there were many names like that. There were 13 Crusades over the history of the world as far back as our record shows. I'm not 100% sure about the 13 but I do know that there are at least that amount that's been documented through out history.

A few of them are

The First Crusade was in 1096 until 1099
Second Crusade was in 1147 until 1149
Third Crusade was in 1189 until 1191
Fourth Crusade was in 1202 until 1204

And one of the famous crusades in history was the Crusade called the children's crusade in 1212 and was the most important crusades in history at least that's how western civilization felt.

So in saying that I think our name speaks for it's self.
We are Crusaders which are called "The Black Huns" in stead of "The White knights".

Hint Hint

[The Strong and mighty Huns or Evil Huns] = Black Huns

[The peoples Knights or for justice meaning good knights from the round table] = White Knights"

So I think the name does fit the meaning.

This is one of the reasons why our alliance is called "The Black Huns Crusaders" Just like "The White Christians Crusaders" from 1096 until the 1300 and other Crusaders.

You say Harbingers and The Eaters of the Dead are cool names, well that may be true if you are in that alliance for pro Harbs or EotD But If you are a Black Huns Crusader? Then you might think TBHC is a cool name.

Like I said if you always belittle the opposition in every debates? I doubt there will be any constructive feed back. But I do believe you will most likely get a better response from conversations on the war when you aren't name calling or using names to try and vilify every post from your opponent.

Because it just sounds like you are nitpicking and it sound like you are looking for an argument or trying to score brownie points with your alliance and allies.

DeletedUser19756

davidharrydad

Alliances merge. When Harbingers merge with SME (a beaten alliance) this is regarded as 'brilliant diplomacy'. When The Huns merge with OTC this is a case of 'dragging in has-beens'. That is ok. Such are the political plays and perspectives of foes.

That aside... if I am merely a 'has been' (maybe I am to a Nitro-Noob) I can only say it is better to be a 'has been' than a 'never was'.

Alliances do merge and the stronger one keep the name thats why they are still going, Yours is now a new alliance with the old alliances are has beens thats all i am saying, you now need to prove your self as a new alliance and good look to you all. I do find after 2 week out of the game thats its easier to play the game then to keep up with you guys on the forum!

DeletedUser

Alright since the name games getting old who wants to discuss the replacement of Regis Philbin? the legend himself will be quitting soon and he needs a quality replacement, I personally think Oprah should come back to TV but hey I want to hear your opinions too!

(yeah cause the topic of an alliance name is getting that boring to read about, they changed it for better or worse)