TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser

Ok, let me stop you right there Bawbeg

You wonder why there isn't a lot of constructive conversations these days. But anyways my opinion is this: I think the name is great and I will explain why. Remember this is my opinion and my point of view on the name.

The Black Huns Crusaders

If you look back at history then you know that there were many names like that. There were 13 Crusades over the history of the world as far back as our record shows. I'm not 100% sure about the 13 but I do know that there are at least that amount that's been documented through out history.

A few of them are

The First Crusade was in 1096 until 1099
Second Crusade was in 1147 until 1149
Third Crusade was in 1189 until 1191
Fourth Crusade was in 1202 until 1204

And one of the famous crusades in history was the Crusade called the children's crusade in 1212 and was the most important crusades in history at least that's how western civilization felt.

So in saying that I think our name speaks for it's self.
We are Crusaders which are called "The Black Huns" in stead of "The White knights".

Hint Hint

[The Strong and mighty Huns or Evil Huns] = Black Huns

[The peoples Knights or for justice meaning good knights from the round table] = White Knights"

So I think the name does fit the meaning.

This is one of the reasons why our alliance is called "The Black Huns Crusaders" Just like "The White Christians Crusaders" from 1096 until the 1300 and other Crusaders.

You say Harbingers and The Eaters of the Dead are cool names, well that may be true if you are in that alliance for pro Harbs or EotD But If you are a Black Huns Crusader? Then you might think TBHC is a cool name.

Like I said if you always belittle the opposition in every debates? I doubt there will be any constructive feed back. But I do believe you will most likely get a better response from conversations on the war when you aren't name calling or using names to try and vilify every post from your opponent.

Because it just sounds like you are nitpicking and it sound like you are looking for an argument or trying to score brownie points with your alliance and allies.

Orian, I was just poking a bit of fun, all meant as a good natured jest.

I think EoTD is a cool name because one of my favourite metal bands is called Necrophagist.

I think Harbs is a cool because as I understand it, it means foretelling, and I think it adds really well to the war, "The Harbingers joining the war foretold the destruction of the Huns". (Don't take that bit too serious guys lol).

So no I'm not searching for brownie points. Like I say, it was just a bit of banter. And as far as I'm aware I haven't belittled the opposition in many debates and in actual fact I gave props to the Huns and Black for cool names.

You're take in the new name is very interesting, I'm a bit of a history buff myself, so I love your play on The White Christains Crusades. My only issue is that The Huns were asiatic and from a much earlier period in time, crusading against Christain Romans as opposed to crusading for Christianity. But that is just me nit-picking lol.

But when you explain your name like that it makes more sense. Although I really think The Huns was a much better name, it just gave the impression of an unstoppable, relentless foe. But hey, that's my opinion.

DeletedUser19756

Can anybody enlighten me on how the war is going now, has there been any changers in how one side fairs compared to the other, since the merger or is all the same?

DeletedUser18421

Lets get back to the war here who cares about names of the enemy or so on.
honestly so far i have been unimpressed with harbs as a foe, do you guys support each other or help out smaller individals in your alliance. we currently have a city under conquest in ocean 58 which is heavy harb territory, you guys should have been able to stack that city we gave you 60+ hours notice of us coming and still next to no resistance. and before you say its some inactive the player had been attacking other doa members just days before. Now wat does that say when we are outnumbered in 58 by over 10:1 and still we can do wat we like there

DeletedUser

Ok look, some of you people are so retarded it is painful......

1. Ask the huns is we protect eachother and fight against conquers.....we have just recently broken a couple of massively stacked conquers. Check the DBP for jack, and anhilator.

2. If you launched from 60+ hours the CS would not hold, but assuming you sent a letter of intent... I would venture to say that the player was inactive, as are most of the ones that we lose of late.

3. Inactive players might as well be ghost cities. I will not have the alliance launch on a city when we don not know what is in it. WE lost 7 cities to doa in one night and only one was posted in the forums, those guys all just quit in ocean 77 (like 4596840 miles from our core)

4. We arent fighting doa, so sparky can keep lumping the two alliances together all he wants but doa is not the one about to fall.

5. We arent taking huns cities because EVERY one of them in our areas has been taken already. We are now having to move to the huns outer core to take those cities and no matter who you are a move like that takes time.

mcpicky, I am inclined to change my rule for 48 hours and run you back to your home oceans .

DeletedUser18421

philney why must you insult people. did i insult you personally with my post no i shared my opinions from what i have seen on the battle field

firstly the first waves of attacks and support were launched from 60+ hours. (if i saw attacks and support coming at one city i would know a cs is due)
so an inactive player would dodge his slingers and have them arrive home 5 seconds after the cs lands and attack with lightships from other cities.

Why is it assumed that if someone manages to take mulitple cities in quick succession they must have been inactive cities. When doa started that op in 77 all the players were active and actively rebuilding. The FACT is they all left after getting attacked. One even restarted when he saw multiple CS's incoming.

How is it then that TBHC are in a position to be able to take your cities, but you are not in a position to take theirs.

at the end of the day i dont care about the politics or any of that i just enjoy the battles and i will carry on sharing my experiences

DeletedUser

Yes but what about EotD? thanks for that anyway :)

The score paul gives, looks correct. We have been quite lucky with recent events against EotD lately and this war has gone on for so long we dont generally keep a score, you know in the past youve had periods where you have hit us just as bad. Its simply got to be said we have our groans about nwhinner but generally TBHC have a lot more respect for EotD than we do for the Harbs, least you guys know if you fight either TBHC or DoA your taking on a fight with both and you have done that with generally good honor. I do like being able to put some positive comments on here about other alliances for once. In fact credit has to be given since you are also fighting IoA too as well as TBHC and DoA

DeletedUser18613

i see no mention of a conquer in 58 on our forums? can you tell me the city name and player name please?
i am more than happy to clear up why DOA are in range of us but we dont seem to be taking citys off them. in 58 they are coming in from the east and well taking those citys doesnt really help us fight the huns. now not to belittle DOA at all ive been impressed with most of what ive seen from them. but why would some one want to brag about taking citys of an alliance that has stated it not them they are after? now i know some of you would of received the odd attack from a harb but as a general rule would you say it looks like full scale ops? or maybe one player you have attacked retaliating?

and sparky why do you always post the total including DOA's efforts? i havent personally checked so this is a genuine question, is it because it doesnt look so good with out them in it? also does it include the players that have dropped out of TBHC when they spot our CS's coming and dont get giving any support?
guys we all know states can be twisted to suit who ever wants to take the time to do the twisting

DeletedUser

Cities taken since 15th August

TBHC/DoA 43 - Harbs/Omen 7

Okay, I am not officially confused. We have oriansport telling us you guys stand alone - and now we have sparky telling us that DoA counts. So which is it?

Seriously guys, get your story straight. I thought this was TBHC v. EotD/Harbs

As far as stats, against THBC since 8/20/2011
Harbingers have lost 5 cities to the TBHC
TBHC have lost 6 cities to the Harbingers
EotD has lost 6 cities to the the TBHC
TBHC have lost 3 cities to EotD
CE have lost 10 cities to TBHC while gaining none.

Not quite the blow out you guys are stating, but you guys still have the edge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18613

nwinder you forgot the loop hole he chucked in there called joint operations. which as i understand it stands for any time they get help. well that kind of speaks for it self as that is what a joint operation is

DeletedUser

i see no mention of a conquer in 58 on our forums? can you tell me the city name and player name please?
i am more than happy to clear up why DOA are in range of us but we dont seem to be taking citys off them. in 58 they are coming in from the east and well taking those citys doesnt really help us fight the huns. now not to belittle DOA at all ive been impressed with most of what ive seen from them. but why would some one want to brag about taking citys of an alliance that has stated it not them they are after? now i know some of you would of received the odd attack from a harb but as a general rule would you say it looks like full scale ops? or maybe one player you have attacked retaliating?

and sparky why do you always post the total including DOA's efforts? i havent personally checked so this is a genuine question, is it because it doesnt look so good with out them in it? also does it include the players that have dropped out of TBHC when they spot our CS's coming and dont get giving any support?
guys we all know states can be twisted to suit who ever wants to take the time to do the twisting

I dont think they will do the work for you and tell you which city they are in the middle of conquering.

You need to face the fact that TBHC and DoA are long standing allies never to be split, so thats the simple fact why the scores are included, we always watch each others backs and yes locations do effect the ability of each alliance to take enemy cities. TBHC/DoA have many common enemies and whereby we are better placed to take EotD cities, DoA are better placed to take Harb cities. But together we are winning all our wars. I have checked the stats and excluding DoA results we are still not losing in the same period against the Harbs ;-)

Anyway I am not going to do an orian and let some on here drag me into a long term playground argument. I did think chrisbk's question was a reasonable one, so just popped back to answer that. I will let you all carry on twisting the results even further, but i wont be bothering, I will be back in a couple of weeks with more solid facts.

and be warned ive just been on ebay and ordered orian a gag, so you really need to find some new playmates ;-)

DeletedUser18613

hahaha i like the sign off there sparky, and thank you for answering the question. but you did leave out the players that either left the huns or maybe got kicked from the huns? im not sure which my guess would be left though when the CS's started to arrive.
also TBHC are the second biggest alliance in 58 now so they are far larger than DOA in that ocean.
as for asking them to tell me the city and player they are conquering i can only hope aye ;)

DeletedUser

come on sparky, is you gag orion then you have to let dune come back out and play. What else are we going to do? I mean we never help eachother and dont take any cities that arent ghosts so we have to come here and argue to pass the time while our theater plays are running.

DeletedUser

Do I detect a hint of discourse in that wine? Maybe just a tad.

See ya in a few weeks sparkster and sorry we can't play anymore orian. His Master's Voice and all, you know.

DeletedUser6296

hahaha i like the sign off there sparky, and thank you for answering the question. but you did leave out the players that either left the huns or maybe got kicked from the huns? im not sure which my guess would be left though when the CS's started to arrive.
also TBHC are the second biggest alliance in 58 now so they are far larger than DOA in that ocean.
as for asking them to tell me the city and player they are conquering i can only hope aye ;)

Chris,

I'll be glad to tell you what's going on in 58 .... The city being conquered is .... (Hey Sparky, what's up? What are you doing with that gag?!?).

UMMMIMMIMMMMMM.

DeletedUser

Do I detect a hint of discourse in that wine? Maybe just a tad.

See ya in a few weeks sparkster and sorry we can't play anymore orian. His Master's Voice and all, you know.

Now now Nwinder I made this thread to talk about the war not to taunt people. As for Sparky's gag bag it was a joke he made but let's get back to the war as I see great camaraderie on both side.

I thank everyone for respecting the thread's wishes in here and I know that others are finding it a little more enjoyable.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

I dont think he was joking Orion....so are you going to do what he says and be quiet....or will you rebel and claim your own intellectual independence?

DeletedUser

No need to spin things Phil nothing to do with rebelling.

I will post when I feel it's necessary. Let's get back on topic and remember why I made this post.