TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser15049

Well, the good news is your plan utterly FAILED. I mean epically failed.

First and foremost, you have netted ZERO EotD cities in o34, nor EotD cities AT ALL.

And we netted a sparkyste city in o15 because none of your defense was in his cities. If you guys would have launched 10 colony ships on us, that night, we couldn't have saved those cities. So not to give you military advice...but really, I am.

So essentially, that was a horrible effort on your part...Paul grady tied to take a city from Dysen that night, but after 30 supports dysen broke it with 2 ls nukes - and still hit 170 of light ships.

Good going Huns!!!

Way to take advantage of the momentum in your direction.

Bring it L8RUNR. Let's see an even decent attempt at one of my cities. Or are you too scared? At least we tried. What have you done? Absolutely nothing.

So I give Paul Grady credit - at least he is trying to actually fight.

Your best might be better than our okay players - but your best versus our best, is a shame. Just an utter shameful event.

Such is the mentalism of Nwhiner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay - I share my picture, you share yours - daniejam.

It is called reciprocity. I tell you my account, you tell me yours.

I am nwinder.

Shocking, eh?

Such is the mentalism of Nwhiner.
Stating facts?
Yeah...that is so strange and queer huh?

Well, for you probably - since you haven't told the truth about anything since you were born. Bravo mate. Since you have absolutely no idea what happened, and are not in either alliance. You are in an alliance all of delta doesn't care about and hates...that's right.

Shocking. Dunedinlad speaks. After quitting the message boards time after time. Really surprising and shocking.

The only talent danie or dune has is TALKING.

Oh and a nice piece of info for people who think Ashley buxey and dysen are the same person because they are "online at the same time". There is a little invention - it is called the telephone. But somehow even daniejam's 10 year old cousin couldn't come up with that answer. Oh man, absolutely hysterical.

Paul Grady, Danie, myself and Dune were online at the same time. Using that piece of logic Daniejam has shared with us...they must be the same person!!! MAN! You guys are real smart.

Similar to Daniejam saying that sparkyste wasn't the same as tictac! HAHAHA! Even sparky corrected you on that one mate. Sheesh.

Keep digging that hole.

DeletedUser3288

It is called reciprocity. I tell you my account, you tell me yours.

I am nwinder.

Shocking, eh?

Stating facts?
Yeah...that is so strange and queer huh?

Well, for you probably - since you haven't told the truth about anything since you were born. Bravo mate. Since you have absolutely no idea what happened, and are not in either alliance. You are in an alliance all of delta doesn't care about and hates...that's right.

Shocking. Dunedinlad speaks. After quitting the message boards time after time. Really surprising and shocking.

Oh and a nice piece of info for people who think Ashley buxey and dysen are the same person because they are "online at the same time". There is a little invention - it is called the telephone. But somehow even daniejam's 10 year old cousin couldn't come up with that answer. Oh man, absolutely hysterical.

Paul Grady, Danie, myself and Dune were online at the same time. Using that piece of logic Daniejam has shared with us...they must be the same person!!! MAN! You guys are real smart.

Similar to Daniejam saying that sparkyste wasn't the same as tictac! HAHAHA! Even sparky corrected you on that one mate. Sheesh.

Keep digging that hole.

you know what nwinder, you are right. I have seen 2 pictures of you, so to even it up, here are 2 pictures of me, i hope you enjoy.

in8q9w.jpg

34ywfpy.jpg

DeletedUser15049

Keep digging that hole.

More mentalism.

I can imagine a high pitched squeal, the stamping feet of righteous indignation...and the manic tapping of the keyboard.

Nick - a few little facts you might need to understand about all of this.

Fact 1. It is a game.
Fact 2. It is a giggle.
Fact 3. You don't know me.
Fact 4. You are clearly a mentalist.

Now...as far as the OTC goes. We are so crappy we won the war you eaters of the bread sponsored. I quote Graystone 'The OTC won the war'. (End quote). Indeed the last I knew we were so crappy you were using an account to create a war along with the little pals in the north and the rest of the fire-ins.

We are so crappy you guys need to fight us as part of a coalition along with the magnificent Onion Legions.

Now...as far as I go - I've lied to those who lied to me. Some would say no wonder. After all - the whole show is a snakepit and has been since day one.

You can run around like a manic Puritan on Prozac withdrawal all day long and if you really think anyone buys any of it then you need your head examined. Bluntly. Although with the way you are operating that may well already be the stage you are at.

Oh yeah...and before you do another foot-stamp. We are going to add this to our alliance profile tonight.

No-one likes us. We don't care.

;)

DeletedUser15049

Is he at the bottom dani?

Of the ravine?

I am sure I still hear that foot stamping...

DeletedUser3288

Just a little heads up for nwhiner..... EOTD have just had a CS landed on them...... i suppose 1 you would call "1 of your best" ? Poor ashley......

DeletedUser

Hahaha, I just noticed Oriansport restarted or something, can someone fill me in on what happened? :p

Edit: Which one of your noobs de-repped me for my awesome-possum post?

Have the guts to sign it, cowards. :p

DeletedUser

damn i had danie pegged as a dusty blonde... guess that makes me 0-2 or 0-3 on RL pics. am curious where the top pic was taken though, looks like a nice view

DeletedUser3288

damn i had danie pegged as a dusty blonde... guess that makes me 0-2 or 0-3 on RL pics. am curious where the top pic was taken though, looks like a nice view

oriansport wasnt banned, i promise you 100%

Its king Canyon in Australia.

Also, Ashley was landed on when he was online.... Not when he was sleeping which is how you land on people.

DeletedUser

nice try danie, but that is a real person and I happen to know that the huns are not real people, therefore, it cannot be you.

DeletedUser

davidharrydad today at 6:23 PM
who me i was not banned?

Nice try with your lies danie =)

DeletedUser3288

davidharrydad today at 6:23 PM
who me i was not banned?

Nice try with your lies danie =)

Yes he was.... jesus what can't you understand........ He was in vacation mode, then he was banned for a day (like all the huns) then he was back in vacation mode again....

He was in vacation mode the entire time, he probably didnt even know about it... at least 5-6 of us tried to attack him and it said he was banned.

You are such a fool... No wonder none of your plans work, EOTD would probs be better doing the complete opposite of everything you said. Didnt you say you were going to pull out of 34 if you couldnt take a city during your 72 hour non stop attack plan?

Let me know when you can get one of these in ocean 34

2ahseg3.png

DeletedUser

Okay Sunwolf =)

Thanks for giving yourself away

BOOYA!

Now we can go about our normal business - all my hard work - paid off

DeletedUser3288

Okay Sunwolf =)

Thanks for giving yourself away

BOOYA!

Now we can go about our normal business - all my hard work - paid off

It's not really hard to get a Screenie off sum 1, i can get 1 of the CS we currently have in Sulei in ocean 34 as well?

I bet you feel like a right fool... Running your mouth about how our best can't match your best, yet in 2 days we CS'd 2 cities from 2 of your biggest players...

When was the last time you took 2 cities in 34?

DeletedUser

We just took 2 cities from your biggest player mate =) (in one day) 3 in the span of 48 hours.

Sorry bro, utter failure.

Also, now no players are banned. Good job running your mouth constantly.

Also, how do you feel about the phone?

DeletedUser

We just took 2 cities from your biggest player mate =) (in one day) 3 in the span of 48 hours.

he is in a ocean on his own against 200/300 of your cities and you brag lol. How many cities have you lost and taken this month? You have lost 4 in the last 2 days. Think we have taken 30 but you have taken 3 yehhh.ho and dont forget your 140000 bp you gave elder great plan lolololol

DeletedUser3288

way to go.... You manage to take 3 cities from a guy who has hardly any cities in that area, and you own the ocean and you think its an achievement??

In the process you also give him loads of BP which will hurt you more in the long run.

On both the Sulei CS and the Ashley CS we made more BP that we lost, and got a city out of it, in a mainly EOTD area.....

Face it, your alliance sucks, your tactics suck, in fact, you just suck at everything.