TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser

I know quite enough. More than you are aware of. You guys are falling apart. It will be only worse than it is now. I doubt sparky will ever return from VM... but hey, don't listen to me... what do I know...

Ha Ha your right what do you know? Who are you anyway? Who are you? Who are you? Who are you? *chants*

I dont even know what alliance you are but for those who do want a bit more detail, I have actually quit the game, To be honest I was ready to quit just when the Harbs war broke out, that war just gave me more reason to stay on a little longer. To get some excitement I did everything i could to provoke them and EotD in oceans 25 and 26 etc, but nothing for weeks and weeks and weeks, when they did finally both launch massive attacks at the same time I thought oh great at last, i planned on losing all my cities in 25 and 26 but making them pay for them at the cost that i could build 2 new cities for every one i lost and I would build them in ocean 46 to fight the Harbs there, but after 5 weeks it was only 2 cities i had lost. My attack light never went off for 5 weeks, with upto 150 attacks at a time and an average of about 15 all the time. But they were pathetic attacks, timing was awful, 2 minute gaps before CS's landing after last attacks, my cities lying empty after they had killed all the troops, but no CS sent, there were attacks breaking their own CS's etc etc, so it all got really boring. After about 5 weeks i did stop watching my account so much in the hope the cities would go and i would then just go to my original plan of moving more over to ocean 46. As per the whole length of the battles, EotD did much better and took 2 or 3 cities straight away, but to be honest i just couldnt be bothered with all the hassle of doing the claims, clearing and conquering to take the new cities in Ocean 46, its all too repeatitive, so i went into vacation mode for 7 seven days to consider my future. In that time i saw the disloyal set up of the Honey Badgers and more pathetic outbursts etc from Dune and thought why the hell should i carry on playing, so 2 days ago i logged back on and sent all my support home and not knowing what would happen to TBH due to the Honey Badgers i spoke to fiz and kris and parked up my account in DoA until my account goes grey.

Seriously guys there was no more reason for me to carry on playing, the attacks on me were so weak generally to challenge me and i got all the accolades i wanted, i was number 1 player for about 10 months, I led the number 1 alliance for about 14 months based on points, Attack BP and defence BP and myself i was top attack BP and recently I took top Defence and Fighter BP places, so nothing left to achieve.

To those on here unlike this arserar guy, who actually make comments on facts and experience of fighting against me, i show my respect. There are plenty of enemies I have built up respect for, eg the likes of nwinder, you have to admire his dedication to this game and the loyalty of EotD. Like i said EotD have proven to me they are a much better outfit than the Harbs, the only thing the Harbs have going for them is Philneys propaganda, his an expert at that, but nothing else, I will carry on monitoring things on the forums, because i know if the Harbs and TBH ever line up in a proper battle in the same way TBH and EotD have fought a lined battle across 35 and 45 it will show how pathetic the Harbs are in general. But respect to some players in the Harbs such as Ryco, Brentsmith and dhav05 who do have respect, integrity and true knowledge of battle.

Take care all

Sparky

I will sign off now before this post gets too long or you will all think my account has been attacked by Dune and his written all this waffle

DeletedUser

Adios Sparky. I know you're quitting and all, but I'm still claiming the city I'm taking as a victory lol :p

Good luck and take care.

DeletedUser

yeah yeah yeah sparky. This reminds me of someone falling down a flight of stairs only to stagger up as fast as they can and assure everyone "I meant to do that!" You were able to manipulate alot of things but in the end you were a massive failure and little else. You provoked a war that you couldnt win instead of finishing the one you were on the verge of taking, and as a result (not that you care) you essentially ruined the game for 50 or so of your mates.
A great alliance for sure, but no thanks to your blatant use of your members to serve your own whims. Have a great time fading into obscurity, but rest assured that whatever legacy you do leave will not be the delusions you attempt to peddle here, but rather the sad truth that you ended up as the worst leader in the servers history, and thats pretty bad with the current state of affairs....

DeletedUser5270

That is nothing but a personal rant. sparky has probably shaped Delta more than any other player. sparky's leadership of The Huns as the top alliance for so long is unmatched and his early decision to ally with 44's DOA has shaped Delta in a way no other Grepolis world has been shaped. The top 2 alliances being allies rather than rivals was a masterstroke which made it very hard for the rest of us. If this makes him the
worst leader in the servers history
then I aspire to hit the same levels of mediocrity he has and hope to be as abysmal as he was. The truth is that Sparky has done amazingly and that he is the Winston Churchill of Delta. It will be a long time before anybody equals his achievements and I doubt that anybody will.

DeletedUser

I second what Imperica says. When you think of Delta theres a few names that always pop up and Sparky has to be the main one.

Thanks for everything you did for me personally, The Huns was amazing under your leadership mate and still is under Fiz, even handing off the leadership you made the right choice, never put too many feet wrong at all, classic game play of top class.

Bowing out now you don't have anything to prove to anyone, you shouldn't feel the need to justify your decision at all, your achievements and stats are there for all to see and if they need reminding they can visit the rankings.

Good luck mate.

DeletedUser

Ha Ha your right what do you know? Who are you anyway? Who are you? Who are you? Who are you? *chants*

Well, I think I am the one who came long way from "the guy who has opinion and knows nothing" to "the guy who has facts and knows something", and it seems I evolved in just few posts.

I am one of the Harbingers leaders from the day one. More important, I'm the one that posted on our forum "Let them come" when YOU and your budies declared war on us in all your arogance and vanity. You thought it will be just another steamroll and easy ride for you but even then I knew that you finally met oponent better than yourself and that we will be your doom.

You can laugh all you want but when this war begun your alliance (The huns) was 3x bigger than Harbingers, and DoA was as big as you. Few months after, your EX alliance is crumbling hard, TH first merged with 2 alliances, then metastased into TBH, and even you have absorbed Black, TBH today is about equal in size with Harbingers and the same can be said for DoA.

So, I have made a mistake. You didn't come to us... we came to you. I guess we are such bad and inefficient alliance so bunch of your mates with frontline cities ghosted and now you will do the same. It must be of pure boredom but hey, it's better to withdrawn while "on top".

I have respect for you, it isn't easy to mantain 100+ cities, but that's it. Your stats means nothing to me. Your achievements are more runied game play experience of your drones than your own ingenuity. Your legacy will be just another MRA, that was something else for brief moment in Delta history, just to end like MRA usually ends... in pain and agony.

This time you hit the wall. Everything before our time was not the statement of your greatness but proof of weakness of your former enemies.

So who am I again? I'm the one who made something with my friends that will stand the test of time unlike your creation. I'm the one who will be here when my alliance conquer the last remnant cities of the once "glorious" empire of yours. I'm the one who will enjoy victory and complete domination of Delta by Harbingers and our friends.

Not many days will pass before you become just a memory, then nothing more then stats and numbers that people will beat and at the end you will go into complete oblivion together with your legacy in Delta world.

I am the one who will watch you fading into grey...

So sparky, do you still wanna "deny" victory to us and satisfaction of conquering your cities by ghosting away or you will be man enough to stay here, accept defeat that soon will come and watch Harbingers banner taking over your last city?

If you go now, no one will be here to spread legends and tales about you anymore. And such legend you will be...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aristarh,
First off you have many facts wrong. I have grown a major hatred towards sparky with his comments about me. I will say I have to respect a player like him that was able to manage that account and alot of the diplomacy of the Huns.
Thats all I have to say to Him.

Now to the other facts. The fall of the southern zone of the Huns was not because of anything to do with "what the HARBS did." Its was done by me. Yes Greco opened the flood gates once I deleted my account. Once i did that many of my friends that were supporting me and left the game. I protected them in 46 and they covered me in 36. Morale was dropped when when I quit. WIth all those players gone and no protection from me..and you know I and My small crew of 36 kept all of the harbs and EotD members out of Ocean 36. AS for me When I left I was on top 10 of the world rankings and just like sparky i did, He left on top of His game. The only 2 things that made the difference between sparky and me is that He lost A city to an enemy alliance, where I never lost a city to an enemy, but did alot of transfers to friends. 2nd is I helped alot of friends with Ops where sparky In over 1 yr time I never saw him ever participate in any ops..I was more of a team player than he ever was or would ever have been. I knew about team work and not being selfish...

DeletedUser

Aristarh,
First off you have many facts wrong. I have grown a major hatred towards sparky with his comments about me. I will say I have to respect a player like him that was able to manage that account and alot of the diplomacy of the Huns.
Thats all I have to say to Him.

Now to the other facts. The fall of the southern zone of the Huns was not because of anything to do with "what the HARBS did." Its was done by me. Yes Greco opened the flood gates once I deleted my account. Once i did that many of my friends that were supporting me and left the game. I protected them in 46 and they covered me in 36. Morale was dropped when when I quit. WIth all those players gone and no protection from me..and you know I and My small crew of 36 kept all of the harbs and EotD members out of Ocean 36. AS for me When I left I was on top 10 of the world rankings and just like sparky i did, He left on top of His game. The only 2 things that made the difference between sparky and me is that He lost A city to an enemy alliance, where I never lost a city to an enemy, but did alot of transfers to friends. 2nd is I helped alot of friends with Ops where sparky In over 1 yr time I never saw him ever participate in any ops..I was more of a team player than he ever was or would ever have been. I knew about team work and not being selfish...

I would just love to know whose quoted me on saying anything, since i cant ever remember saying anything bad about you, in fact i only knew in rumours you had some bad opinions towards me thro such people as Joe Strunks, who i would hope you would agree is a fair and honest person. So i just hope you didnt fall for the Philney propaganda machine. I bet nobody else will come on here and quote me as ever saying anything bad against you.

DeletedUser

sparky,

I have seen the message forward to me to a start up account from 2 different people. These messages was not tampered with. Let it be and enjoy good health and long life to you and your family. It is what it is. you made alot of good decisions and 2 bad decisions that cost the huns.
You was a good leader at one time and big with in the huns and big and scary within this World. The huns will still be almost the same with or with out you. Me on the other hand Was a greater asset and meant more to the stablity to the huns alliance and by me deleting my account proved it to you and to the huns. Many secrets about you and the huns I still hold secret and wont tell. There is no need.

Again Long life and good health

DeletedUser

Wow, here I sit going ok, who is this Imperica anyway and much to my dismay.....EOTD. I am used to the mindless donktards who allow themselves to be swayed but rarely do I find them among my allies. I suppose it gives uws alot more insight into how so many things were transparent to the Huns for so long...

Anyway, I am currently ordering my alliance to flood me with support and I will be saving all inactive players attack troops for myself to clear out as well as taking as many ghosts and inactives as I can and never taking an active players city. So get ready to praise me for it too you bunch of zombies!!
The only credit he should get is for being able to keep them eating out of his hand for so long and building the DoA relationship and then all of a sudden, he threw it all away. He started that war and WARRING HARBS DESTROYED HIS ALLIANCE... for whatever reason it actually went, it all comes back to that moment. He chose not to back off of his BP hunt and to go to war.
Now someone who has half a clue, that was close to this thing be a man and get on here and tell us how true this all is. Or people from other alliances who have never even read a diplo chat jump in here and massage sparkys feet some more.

DeletedUser

phil just say thank you greco for opening the flood gates for the harbs.

Oh ill take a foot massage and if you dont mind send some pretty women over as well. I need a good body massage maybe a few good happy endings as well..

DeletedUser

Aristarh, not quite a Harb from the start given that you came from an alliance they beat. The other point I'd make is alot of the HUN players you seem to despise for starting things off are now in Harbingers.

Delta existed before you arrived and while I'll say kudos for taking a town I'll put it into perspective for you ... that's one town (if you wanted to brag at least talk about wider harb success). Can you honestly say that you have had a major impact in delta? with respect I'd have to say no. It doesn't matter if you hate, love or want to rub jello on him it's a fair comment to say Sparky has. If you disagree feel free to compare base stats and then compare how your efforts have shaped the wider server.

DeletedUser

Alright fine I give up. ALL HAIL SPARKY

And yes Greco I thank you sincerely. Definitely a difference. But you know it was really sparky that made you do it. I am not sure how but I have a feeling some guy from a training alliance will come on here and tell us soon....

DeletedUser3288

Aristarh, not quite a Harb from the start given that you came from an alliance they beat. The other point I'd make is alot of the HUN players you seem to despise for starting things off are now in Harbingers.

Delta existed before you arrived and while I'll say kudos for taking a town I'll put it into perspective for you ... that's one town (if you wanted to brag at least talk about wider harb success). Can you honestly say that you have had a major impact in delta? with respect I'd have to say no. It doesn't matter if you hate, love or want to rub jello on him it's a fair comment to say Sparky has. If you disagree feel free to compare base stats and then compare how your efforts have shaped the wider server.

I've known sparky for a long time, and his only major defining of the server is that he was leader of the huns. I don't mean that as a put down, i'm sure it was a lot of work. But the stats you speak of are basically meaningless.

DeletedUser

Alright fine I give up. ALL HAIL SPARKY

And yes Greco I thank you sincerely. Definitely a difference. But you know it was really sparky that made you do it. I am not sure how but I have a feeling some guy from a training alliance will come on here and tell us soon....

What was said was said. Its done with. He knows what he wrote. let it be.

As for badnight, Yes you are right. I dont see eye to eye to sparky, but as a player I give him his props. He was top dog Like I was once top 5 in this world..I know how it goes and I have basically walk in his shoes when it came to this game. Not to many people can say that...

DeletedUser

I've known sparky for a long time, and his only major defining of the server is that he was leader of the huns. I don't mean that as a put down, i'm sure it was a lot of work. But the stats you speak of are basically meaningless.

And this comes from a man that keeps on bring up his stats from 1.5 yrs ago...take a seat son

DeletedUser3288

And this comes from a man that keeps on bring up his stats from 1.5 yrs ago...take a seat son

I am actually backing up your side here.... on the whole sparky stat situation.

Like i said BP's mean nothing if there is no substance behind them.

Wars won, enemy cities conquered in important areas etc... that is what is important.

Also greco, i have nothing against you, but stop being a hypocrite, your here talking about your old account, yet i talk about my old account and you moan..... how bizzare.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

danie, yes i know what sparky did. Delta knows what sparky did. many Huns havent or they are still feeding into the belief and fear. Just Like you, I took the important cities and active players I had substance behind my attacks, Just like you. You did it in the north I did it in the south. WE both Know about team work and Know what it means to play the game. Just a small reminder to all the huns...The day I took that city in 35 on EOTD wonder island, I recall massive support in 30 secs after I landed and that was from about dozen or so players. Yes dan you sent and like the rest from your team and from my team that we trusted.. Where was sparkky support. No where. you know as well as I know sparky was well informed and he see's my posts and was lost in words. All he could say was Damn Im proud to be a Hun. Great team work guys..Yea I know all about it. I know what is being said today and let the man be...What I call the Pre Black merger HUNS Know the truth and have opened there eyes. Sad part its to late for the alliance.

DeletedUser

urvshabon created Harbingers on 1st July 2010 - 05:11:59. I have joined on 9th July 2010 - 21:13:22, 1 week after its creation. 5 days later I became one of the leaders. Before that I was member of Black Knights for 1 month. urvshabon was BK member also. I joined Harbingers couple of months before war with BK started, so I don't see your point. I had 1 city when I joined Harbs...

Now, let me say this. There are many different styles of playing this game. I never was public figure nor I want to be one now. I'm just bored and decided to type some stuff on this fine forum.

Some players, like sparky, are on their quest for personal glory. I don't have anything against this but if you are selfishly doing that and abusing your alliance mates in the process then in my book it's wrong thing to do. There is no honor or glory in that. His stats means nothing to me. Kudos for managing such massive account though...

About my impact on Delta... You are right about one thing. Delta existed before I arrived, thus my impact only can be greater than you like to think. I was young player in starter aliance (Harbs) in time when TH and DoA already were huge, well established alliances with no real oponents to their strenght.

During the first year or so (I'm talking about pre philney era) I was, lets say 1st to 3rd man in alliance, regarding stats (which are not important at all) and leadership position. Anyway, I was in top level of leadership all the time. In that period we established our alliance as dominant power on the south. I would like to think that my impact on Delta world can be seen through shaping destiny and managing of my alliance. Unlike sparky, I supported my mates while we were taking control of O48, O58 and around. I was actively fighting and leading ops against our enemies. Stats cannot tell you that story...

I was positioned at our eastern flank and since that area was always well secured, there was not much to do but still I was leading our forces on the far west in our wars in O38, O37, while trying to get close in range. During my military command, we defeated our first serious enemy in brief campaign and make them to disband and form SME. OK, I had different plans for SME and I went to long vacation when my mates didn't want to go that way and crush them at that time :) but resoult of the momentum we had in those oceans was merging of SME with Harbingers and today I am thankful for dhav wisdom and peaceful soul, cause we got lot of good man from merging with SME :)

Basically I had few months of inactivity because of pure boredom and I was on the verge to quit more than once but war with The Huns brought me back to life. For this I can only thank sparky and his "good" way of diplomacy. Btw, sparky made early alliance with DoA (his only competitor) and bullied everyone else on the playground. Not such great "diplomacy" or skil of any kind. He was ready to bully Harbs as well but we were never that kind of material and that was his biggest mistake. We have never been MRA. From the start we recruited only the most aggressive and capable people we could find around.

Oh, yea, when I returned from loooong vacation, I found out certain changes in our leadership. There was this annoying guy philney we all hate, and he somehow climbed up on the top during my absence. Luckily he is one competent SoB and he is not the only one in Harbingers. Lot of leadership material and lot of great and skillful guys we have. That's why we are unstoppable tidal wave. We have competent leadership and when one burn out there are more than few who are able to step in.

Don't get me wrong. Things I mentioned above I haven't done solely by myself. There were always lot of people involved in our great success. I was leading from time to time especially during the war times. I just wanted to point out that you cannot have idea who's doing what and who has impact on Delta world by reading this forum or mining people stats. You of all badnight should know better.

So, to answer your question, yes I had major impact on Delta. I did that by forging my alliance into efficient killing machine and I'm still doing it. This is my 7th post on this forum but I've made countless posts were they need to be. Time will tell that my impact and impact of my alliance mates you hadn't ever heard of at all, will be eventually much greater than one of our good old sparky. That man played for himself and his interests and we all know what they are... to be top ranked player in Delta world. Hat down for that glorious achievement :)

p.s. Greco you've always had my sympathies but you are overestimating your impact on development of this war. Sure, you were great payer and force to reckon with, but your ghost account only made things to develop faster. Don't be foolled that you would change anything. We were aproaching you fast and you went ghost even before we hit you. In all respect towards you, but you left exactly when it became obvious that you will be the next one to fall. I'm not saying that you run away like sparky is ready to do, I just want to point out fact that your staying in game would change nothing but dynamics of our offensive.

BTW, just for the record, since this war started we moved our borders aproximately 2 oceans in all direction except east. DoA is on the east and we ignored them until recently but that is about to change :)

This was not meant to offend anyone, especially not sparky. As I said, I have lot of respect for him, but I want to give respect where is due, not to glorify him for things he is not. He managed massive account and was very active. That's it. For everything else credit goes to his drones :) Oh yes, he effectively destroyed once great alliance...

DeletedUser

so philney stacks a city in 46 with 20 cities worth of units, when he has only around 30 of his own cities. Yes, they must ALL be his troops lmao

the hyprocracy here is sickening

It's more sickening that you guys believe the BS you spew out your keyboard.