TBHC VS EotD, Harbs, their Training alliances and allies

DeletedUser

p.s. Greco you've always had my sympathies but you are overestimating your impact on development of this war. Sure, you were great payer and force to reckon with, but your ghost account only made things to develop faster. Don't be foolled that you would change anything. We were aproaching you fast and you went ghost even before we hit you. In all respect towards you, but you left exactly when it became obvious that you will be the next one to fall. I'm not saying that you run away like sparky is ready to do, I just want to point out fact that your staying in game would change nothing but dynamics of our offensive.

Lets see you have forgotten some info..

Before I quit the game I went into Vacation mode. Prior to me entering VM I and my crew held all of the harbs as well as EOTD from expanding into oc 36. no new cities pop up during that time in oc 36. I go into VM and transfer my account over to orionsport to give to his so called relative. He gives it to a fool and then you guys had your way. The player was a Noob called Sitoc some stupid name. The guy couldnt handle my account and my style. everyone took advantage of my account after I left. I took it back for 30 mins and it got an attack-able banned. SO then I decided to delete the account. after i found out what spark said about me.
SO for 2 months after I stop playing you took advantage. I held you guys back and I was challenged by your leader Phil..."i will never be able to take a city in 37" that quote lasted 35 hrs...
So get your facts straight.

DeletedUser

in all the facts idk where, if any at all, you single handedly held harbs back... you were not our target and i seriously doubt you saw nearly as much action from us as sparky has these last couple months. You were a great player but i think youre really taking a little too much credit for the rise of the huns and this recent decline. No doubt you were a force in o36 and it would have been a great alliance wide challenge to fight you but are you really crediting yourself with the entire advancement of harbingers in o36 and o46? i really do find it amazing that harbs and EotD have had nothing to do with recent power shifts in alliances, rimming of players, and players losing cities, guess that leaves all credit to the huns and doa (not that doa is struggling currently) nobody else could possibly pass success off as beating themselves

As for sparky i would like to say sorry to see you go, i wish it was a more civil goodbye on all sides but i can only be responsible for my own comments. was in awe of you account when i first started out and am impressed people are able to manage 100+ city accounts and snipe so well (cause not every cs attempt was as poor as you say) doubt it means much coming from a nobody of delta but just the same best of luck

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

greco, as spartans just said, you were not our target. Maybe you were randomly hit now and then, but ther was no organized campaign against you.

Frankly, we were delayed but not by you and not in O36. We were delayed in O37 by Vernizzle and his mates. I know cause I have peronally lead our campaign of their extermitation for month at least and when it became obvious that we will finally steamroll them (after lot of trouble) they all went to VM. When they returned, they were almost cleared and they started lossing cities at faster rate, when philney all of sudden invite vern&co in our alliance.

It's a long story and I remember it well cause I've almost left alliance for that reason. I was so off because half year before, when I was leading our first conflict against them, we broke them, then let them live and join SME and after that, SME started war with us and we had huge problems with vern and his guys. My real respect goes to them, cause those guys were the best oponent Harbingers ever met on the battlefield of Delta. That's why today they proudly call themselves Harbingers and that's why they are our brothers. I'm so glad my word didn't win then and they are among us today. We had serious internal problems cause of that :)

So in all honesty, Vernizzle, Diogo, Tripod and xthe lordx were our nightmare for quite time but then they joined us... for good reasons I think. It was good decission for all parties involved... I can say this from this time distance... And yes, I was wrong :)

Now you know. We were delayed in O37 and at that time we were not after you at all. You went ghost about at the same time they joined us and we only started to move in organized fashion towards O36 at that time.

So, believe it or not, you went ghost before we effectively hit you and you certinally didn't dalay us. You probably would but it would be only delay IMHO.

DeletedUser

First, absolutely no way we would have just walked all over Greco, we just wouldnt have.
Second, while I think we might have been able to take him eventually by ourselves, jsouthern would have doubled the complications and all of the other huns would have been able to strengthen their positions, so his impact was great.
But in reality, sparky killed the huns. All he had to do was accept our initial peace after the merge and then he would have still been sitting there on his throne of propaganda...wondering how he had gotten so stinking wonderful. Now he is backing out of the room with his head hanging down and a load in his pants.

DeletedUser

Aristarh. I do so love your take on things. Lets be honest here back when Harbs were an 800k alliance in O48 IoA came across you guys. I had a choice to deal with you or work with you. IoA took the later option.

The success you have are your own but be under no illusion that for a long time it was inextricably linked with IoA support and input.

DeletedUser

sparky,

I have seen the message forward to me to a start up account from 2 different people. These messages was not tampered with. Let it be and enjoy good health and long life to you and your family. It is what it is. you made alot of good decisions and 2 bad decisions that cost the huns.
You was a good leader at one time and big with in the huns and big and scary within this World. The huns will still be almost the same with or with out you. Me on the other hand Was a greater asset and meant more to the stablity to the huns alliance and by me deleting my account proved it to you and to the huns. Many secrets about you and the huns I still hold secret and wont tell. There is no need.

Again Long life and good health

Ok Greco I sincerely still dont recall what was said, but I am not going to argue on it, I only wish you had messaged me direct to discuss it, since i will not argue along the path I will have made quite a few wrong judgements, but this is just a game, i didnt commit my life and all my time to it and with the amount of decisions having to be made, I am sure i made more wrong decisions than even you think. But anyway I always respected the help you gave the Huns, so i refuse to leave on a bad note and I wish you long life and good health yourself and hope the new job is working out.

Take Care

Sparky

DeletedUser

Oh my, developments, developments. First and foremost, I have grown to respect sparkyste far more than I did in the early days. His only fault, is the same fault Kristo, myself and several other leaders have had. We don't know everything our alliance is doing. When you have 100 members, you can't keep them all under lock and key.

By the time the huns disintegrated Greco was long gone, and sparky was no longer the leader.

It would be interesting to see what the Delta world would be like if Sparky had stayed at the helm like he was in the early days. I can't criticize Sparky for what he did in o15 and o25 - we would have done the same. That fault lies on Oriansport.

Ultimately - the spiritual leaders of The Huns and DoA left. New leaders are trying to keep hold of their alliance like their previous leaders were. When 44 was leading DoA and SparkySte was leading The Huns - which granted was long ago - they were a terrible force to deal with. During 44's and Sparky's tenure as leaders, they came into our territory, they avoiding lines of conflict. Since Fizpan has taken over, the huns have built a line, battle grounds are easy. With Sparky leaving - a tad of victory can be felt by EotD and others - as our territories are now purified and we have fighting in one specific location.

When 44 was with DoA, DoA spread like the plague, as did the huns. Those effects are finally coming to an end. For the first time, in a long time, alliances are confined to boxes, not blobs.

As much as they impacted this server in the early days, they have impacted the server today to an even greater degree - as their style of play has never been re-realized. Leaders like myself and others experienced their leadership and have modelled what we do after it. It was respectable and it was enjoyable. Giving any more harsher words to the rest of TBH seems imprudent as most of the rabble have left to join new alliances.

And Philney - to believe anyone is ALL bad is the same as believing they are all good.

Sparky made mistakes and made appropriate choices. The legacy of his leadership spread throughout this server and is still reverberating on this server. There was a time, after TFP and SME fell and The Harbs had not entered the war yet - that LoC and EotD stood alone. I will never forget that feeling and I can never slight Sparky, nor DoA (under 44 and Kristo) as they have provided my motivation for playing this game. To see The Patriots or Colts lose.

Sparky never descended into name calling on the forums, nor did 44, nor has Kristo. Seeing players like Greco go has a far greater feeling. It was hard to vilify sparky 100% of the time. It was pretty easy to vilify Greco. And Greco has further proven his ignorance and lack of understand with his comments. If anything, Sparky has proven he is the better man with the above post. For shame Greco, for shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sparky what was said is in the past. We all have moved on from it. As all good or great leaders we try to make the best decisions for our alliances. Sometimes they are wrong and many times they are correct. You have more or less made wise decisions for the best of the alliance. Like I said you made 2 wrong decisions One hurt the alliance because of pride. I respected your decision and followed you till I went into VM. I didnt agree with it But I followed. I tried to mend the problem and did a good job of securing oc 36. I was that good little soldier for the huns and did alot of dirty work, aka fighting and killling. But I still followed. I always respected you as a player and as a Human being. Thats why Im here mending our old friendship. I hate to see you leave with out mending up the peace. you never Know we might one day meet up and Play on another game by chance.So again I will say it, Sparky was a great player and a fighter and defender, Doesnt matter how he did it, But he did it. Take care old friend.

DeletedUser

Nwhiner you are still a bigger fool. At least sparky lead an alliance and keep it great for so long. You on the other hand can not speak or say that. You have destroyed how many alliances. You act like a big dickator in all your alliance you tried to run. How many alliance have you destroyed, 5, 6...Just like the other day you leave eotd to try to join the Harbs and tell phil to bring you in to be a leader within the harbs...When he said NO you threw a tantrum. are you kidding me...Grow up man. You are no great leader. Phil should ask sparky to be a leader before he ask you..Are you for real. Stay within eotd and be a baby there. Grow up. you are not the best in anything besides destroying alliances..Learn from sparky and you might learn something. I was bless to be lead by several good leaders here in delta. One was llettek who taught me the beginnings of the ins and outs of this game, then was bless with Binary Om who showed me how to be a leader, then with sparky. I basically learned alot of what to do and dont do..The dont do's is easy...dont be a nwhiner...What a fool...

DeletedUser

Aristarh. I do so love your take on things. Lets be honest here back when Harbs were an 800k alliance in O48 IoA came across you guys. I had a choice to deal with you or work with you. IoA took the later option.

The success you have are your own but be under no illusion that for a long time it was inextricably linked with IoA support and input.

Badnight, I have no illusions about that. For the long time IoA was our one and only ally. We were at war with everyone else around. Basically, we were in state of war almost continually. That was our code... we fought and expanded.

There is no doubt that friendship with IoA gave us chance to became what we are today. Who knows what would happen if things went in other direction. Nothing good, perhaps. It was mutually beneficial relationship with lot of mutual respect. I hope it still is.

You guys, showed your greatness many times, especially you BN, when TH and DoA declared war on us. You managed to honor our friendship and brotherhood under very hard circumstances and under lot of pressure. We are very thankful for that. Things like that are not to forget.

Although we distanced from each other since war with Huns and DoA started (which is only natural), we think of you as friends and we would never do anything to willingly harm bond we have with you.

I know you are aware that we were provoked and pulled in this war by Huns arrogance, DoA blindly followed, things got complicated, but we will never forget friendship and past we share together.

So, I'm well aware of IoA's role in Harbingers greatness. We forged it together.

DeletedUser

Like i said EotD have proven to me they are a much better outfit than the Harbs, the only thing the Harbs have going for them is Philneys propaganda, his an expert at that, but nothing else, I will carry on monitoring things on the forums, because i know if the Harbs and TBH ever line up in a proper battle in the same way TBH and EotD have fought a lined battle across 35 and 45 it will show how pathetic the Harbs are in general. But respect to some players in the Harbs such as Ryco, Brentsmith and dhav05 who do have respect, integrity and true knowledge of battle.

Well I had some irl issues to take care of over these past few months, but I'm back to my normal self now. I am a Harb, and I own northern 36. I had friends in the Huns, so I haven't been truly fighting the guys in 36 out of respect... just taking ghosts & simming it up while I had real life issues to handle. If the Huns and Harbs line up in a "proper battle" like you said, I will personally see to it that there isn't a Hun city left in o36 and I'll help my guys advance into 46. I dont take too kindly to disrespect like that coming from a player as selfish as yourself. If I never supported any of my allies, had 30-40 players supporting my cities in oceans waaaaay away from my other cities so I could build LS and attack inactives... my stats would be modified as well. If you truly believe what you say, dont quit, and watch me show you "how pathetic I am" as you worded it.

DeletedUser3288

Well I had some irl issues to take care of over these past few months, but I'm back to my normal self now. I am a Harb, and I own northern 36. I had friends in the Huns, so I haven't been truly fighting the guys in 36 out of respect... just taking ghosts & simming it up while I had real life issues to handle. If the Huns and Harbs line up in a "proper battle" like you said, I will personally see to it that there isn't a Hun city left in o36 and I'll help my guys advance into 46. I dont take too kindly to disrespect like that coming from a player as selfish as yourself. If I never supported any of my allies, had 30-40 players supporting my cities in oceans waaaaay away from my other cities so I could build LS and attack inactives... my stats would be modified as well. If you truly believe what you say, dont quit, and watch me show you "how pathetic I am" as you worded it.

wo wo wo there J! He isnt a hun anymore dont blame them :p

DeletedUser

no respect for people who jump ship when it gets hard.

shows what kind of person you really are

DeletedUser

Lol nice comparison. That was an mra I first joined when I didn't know anything about this game. Every alliance I've been in I've stayed til the bitter end. I'm loyal to those that just play the game without drama. I have enough of that in rl ty.

DeletedUser

no respect for people who jump ship when it gets hard.

shows what kind of person you really are

Hmmm, well this just made my day. And I thought Nik was one of the guys I respected & called friends. I can go ahead & check that one off my list :)

DeletedUser

Friends don't leave each otherhanging then show up one day like nothing happened.

DeletedUser

I fail to see your point nikovius...TBH is essentially an MRA right now. Esp. with the pick up of kitten smashers!

DeletedUser

Lol nice comparison. That was an mra I first joined when I didn't know anything about this game. Every alliance I've been in I've stayed til the bitter end. I'm loyal to those that just play the game without drama. I have enough of that in rl ty.

if you dont want drama why would you even bother to comment in the externals? seems counterproductive nik