Tbrew

DeletedUser

Who is up for rimming Marathons no.1 gold spender :pro: purely for lolz though I bag his 9k if we do :D
only to see the guy's face when he sees a tiny little city when he logs on and about a million attack reports provide some people sign up that is ;)

DeletedUser

Believe with todays update the days of the mass merchant ship calling are over ... Lets see how Tbrew and his like manage on the next new world start without being able to buy their way to the top so easily.

DeletedUser

It would be fairly difficult to get enough people to take a city from him. My alliance would have a hard time doing it even in 044. He would have a lot of time to prepare, and CS travel would be long. And it's not like we can plan it all that well. For all that we know, he could read this forum and find out any plans made (that is if the plans were made in here)

And like you said, we would need a lot of people to sign up for this to actually happen.

DeletedUser

people are not a problem ive got a few people up for it ingame basicly going for a simultanious nuke....... nuke if you get me followed by a CS and take him 1 city at a time obviously dates times and targets wont be posted here

DeletedUser

just to let you all know planing is underway and a secure forum is being set up so if you want in PM me or IGM me

DeletedUser

Yall might be in on a surprise on trying to conquest Trbrew lol I might be wrong but in a way i also might be right. lmfao Keep this updated

DeletedUser

ill be sure to keep the basic details up to date nothing too serious all ill say is we already have a good bunch helping us out several good solid alliance

DeletedUser

I support Tbrew! I wish him continued success. Using that much gold isn't my style or play, but to each their own.

C

DeletedUser

i am indifferent...
I agree that it is almost necessary to take him out to show him to stop loopholing the system, but again, he far from many, so it would be illogical to go after him especially since he doesnt belong to any significant alliance.

DeletedUser

Also don't attack him cause he is paying money to innogames so he's a person who is supporting us by paying money and keeping the server alive.

DeletedUser26213

Too much gold is considered cheating by my standards. Put Licorne back on top!

DeletedUser

Tbag only has 3K on him he has been blowing the gold too in an effort to catch him

DeletedUser

With the last update future worlds he won't be able to buy a position quite so easily. Still he kind of has made himself the target of many and it will take many indeed to take him down now. I would suggest to those that intend to do this ... is to kill off the rest of his alliance they are vulnerable now that people have started to get conquest under their abilities.

It is like the road runner, chop off the legs and he can no longer run.

DeletedUser

He might have made himself a target, but that's his issue. He hasn't broken any rules. I've often heard the mantra, "If you ain't cheat'n, you ain't try'n."