Tbrew

DeletedUser28143

Maybe he will reach the 100k mark in 2 months from now... :D

DeletedUser18983

I was wrong he was using the merchant exchange rate lol You could trade gold :/ A glitch that was recently fixed. It gave Tbrew and Licorne a good start though :) Good thing 1 is in my alliance lol

DeletedUser28143

Trade gold? How did that glitch work - just out of curiosity?

DeletedUser

Trade gold? How did that glitch work - just out of curiosity?

Apparently he used gold to summon the PE repeatedly so that he could trade resources at a profitable ratio. whether bots were in use has been discussed, but apparently the opinion is that he was simply using masses of gold.

DeletedUser28143

Apparently he used gold to summon the PE repeatedly so that he could trade resources at a profitable ratio. whether bots were in use has been discussed, but apparently the opinion is that he was simply using masses of gold.

Yeah that's what I thought as well (thought Purple mend he traded gold for gold)

DeletedUser

That's a very expensive glitch to exploit. (Random trades; 50 gold a pop) Either way, it keeps the servers alive. Without gold this "free" game wouldn't exist.

I've found that about 90% of the gold I've spent over the months I just wasted and that if I had just planned things out a bit better.

I will never be critical of gold users though. We need them. I am glad the P.E. loophole was closed though; it does create an unfair start if people use it infinitely. Later in the worlds it does not matter.

The worst was the Easter games; money then made a huge difference in standing. But it also provided income to the servers; so... six of one half / dozen of the other.

I hit the point a few months ago where I will run the 5 premium features as they are huge bonuses. As for rushing production; eh; I don't think its worth it. When I plan better and its rarely needed. Not critical of anyone that does though. As for spending to stop from being rimmed or losing cities; maybe, but rarely would I consider such.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fully agree,pay to play players are needed and also i worked it out that this was cheaper than renewing my world of warcraft subscription so I changed games and never looked back.after all the expansions on wow it did get rather boring and same old.grepolis even tho a real time game which does disadvantage many working people and school goers but it is still great fun and enjoyment with the joys of meeting new people and enjoy the fun of a great game and learning off others.

DeletedUser

Fully agree,pay to play players are needed and also i worked it out that this was cheaper than renewing my world of warcraft subscription so I changed games and never looked back.after all the expansions on wow it did get rather boring and same old.grepolis even tho a real time game which does disadvantage many working people and school goers but it is still great fun and enjoyment with the joys of meeting new people and enjoy the fun of a great game and learning off others.

Plus, yes, in the first part of a world you are married to the game; but really once you get an empire; you only need to spend 1-3 hours a day playing and you will be expanding just fine. You can issue all your commands with the admin feature and head on your way. Thats not true if you are running an alliance; but as long as you are a solider you can stick with it and have fun with a lot less time. WoW; you have to play to expand. You can't issue commands and come back to it later.

DeletedUser

Plus, yes, in the first part of a world you are married to the game; but really once you get an empire; you only need to spend 1-3 hours a day playing and you will be expanding just fine. You can issue all your commands with the admin feature and head on your way. Thats not true if you are running an alliance; but as long as you are a solider you can stick with it and have fun with a lot less time. WoW; you have to play to expand. You can't issue commands and come back to it later.

Mainly because this is a different type of game. Games like these don't really require much time to be spent on. A game that need tons of time would be like Evony... I still remember spending loads of hours on that game to keep up with like -30 million food expense.. lol

It could be a bit crude to compare between both.. Since they're quiet different in genre.

DeletedUser

I was wrong he was using the merchant exchange rate lol You could trade gold :/ A glitch that was recently fixed. It gave Tbrew and Licorne a good start though :) Good thing 1 is in my alliance lol

Not anymore
trollface.jpg