TBT To When Everyone Said We'd Fail

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean you guys about the VM, BZC even have a guy who founded in a far ocean and checks every player every few hours with a 47 hour cs support for VM, that's how badly they need those easy takes :p

As for bleeding cities, I can only speak for 45, but we had some rearranging to do with the whole messed up frontline, we're back on track now
If they find someone offline they take the city, I'll give them that, but again, with this frontline we had a lot of isolated cities close to them which should be easy takes so the stats are bit disfigured imo :p
Between 5/11 and 6/11 we killed a lot of their fliers in 2 sieges, one on gaby which they broke because of fast reactions, credit where credit's due, and one on some other player who I forgot his name lol, which we held, so we're not just rolling over and letting them take our cities :D

The fights are only just starting to get back on here, we've taken a hit but nothing is won yet and I'm excited to fight some more :)

Mate your active players are losing cities stop using the there going in VM excuse yeah.

Care factors problems started when they became the super recruiter and invited those noobs from it creams, making excuses such as VM is bull and you know it.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Mate your active players are losing cities stop using the there going in VM excuse yeah.

Care factors problems started when they became the super recruiter and invited those noobs from it creams, making excuses such as VM is bull and you know it.

Please read what I post before reacting
I clearly say that if they find someone offline they take that city, not saying all their takes are VM
Just that they really like looking for players hitting VM
I didn't agree with some of the recruits either lol, if I get easy bp from someone I don't want them to become blue :D

Unlike why this post was made I don't think we're the best and everyone sucks, would be boring if that was the case anyways. Just trying to show why those numbers are a bit disfigured ^^

DeletedUser13405

I will note that we are the only ones with the cojones to fight WAR, BZC and MP at the same time. Our idea is ambitious and it is supposed to be hard. We didnt want it easy. We have taken some hits, sure, but we are still standing and fighting. We are not going anywhere and anyone can come take a run at us.

DeletedUser43325

Lol cojones? Yeah thats a pretty retarded thing to say, but not surprising coming from someone as pathetic as you. You are the only one in the proximity to fight WAR, BZC, and MP at the same time, it has nothing to do with your cojones. You chose that for yourselves, so you can't use that as your excuse for sucking - unless you're ready to admit that your plan given the below-average roster of players was a foolish one. You took a run at everyone out of a blind arrogance that you were good enough to do so, and everyone simply responded in kind. I'd hardly call it standing and fighting. You're more laying down and helplessly throwing punches into thin air while everyone you had the audacity to think you're better than beats you bloody. Like I said, fact of the matter is you just aren't that good. There's no shame in admitting you have an average, at best, alliance - only capable of taking cities from noob alliances like Shield.

Name a war you're winning that isn't Shield. Ready, go.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54209

Please read what I post before reacting
I clearly say that if they find someone offline they take that city...........
should i remind you my dear that you were online?
if you forget we can post the reports to refresh your memory
i told you i don't like liars
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Fluvisol

Phrourach
should i remind you my dear that you were online?
if you forget we can post the reports to refresh your memory
i told you i don't like liars
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

Again, read before commenting
I don't say all your takes are on offline players, I'm saying that if you find someone offline you take it and there's not much we can do
Why can't anyone take a bloody compliment around here

DeletedUser

everyone is just a CFZ hater because they're not fighting on 4 different fronts, so of course their own losses are exponentially lower. I mean, common sense right?

regardless of boasts about their greatness or whatever, I don't see 1 other alliance fighting on more than 2 fronts. hell, WAR is pact with Sanctimonious yet I don't hear anything about Sanctimonious being the simmers they are.

calm down and enjoy the damn game.

DeletedUser52206

zfg, cfg or whatever you will call yourselves in the upcoming future - the prevalence of heightened egocentrism

DeletedUser43325

everyone is just a CFZ hater because they're not fighting on 4 different fronts, so of course their own losses are exponentially lower. I mean, common sense right?

Again, you can choose to keep using this rationalization, but it doesn't actually carry any weight. No one is a "CFZ hater because they are fighting on 4 fronts." I doubt anyone actually even cares "how many fronts" you are fighting on. You can look at the first post of this thread to figure out a big reason of where the "hating" came from. Your loud mouth noobs chest beating about how great you are, when in fact you are average, at best. And on the flip side of what you're saying, fighting on four different fronts, as you claim, means you have vastly more targets at your disposal doesnt it? So shouldnt your gains be exponentially higher? You have an alliance of 120 and 2 of the 3 main alliances your fighting are 30 and 40 members respectively. So even if you cut your 120 into 4 different fronts, you'd have equal numbers to combat both those alliances independently. And if you were as good as you say you were, shouldnt the other 60 you could dedicate to WAR be able to wipe the floor with them as well? But yet, as I type this you've lost 30+ cities to a 30 man MP alliance, and 25+ cities to a 40 man BZC, while not even taking 10 from both combined. You can call it "hating". I just call it facts.

DeletedUser53923

Lol cojones? Yeah thats a pretty retarded thing to say, but not surprising coming from someone as pathetic as you. You are the only one in the proximity to fight WAR, BZC, and MP at the same time, it has nothing to do with your cojones. You chose that for yourselves, so you can't use that as your excuse for sucking - unless you're ready to admit that your plan given the below-average roster of players was a foolish one. You took a run at everyone out of a blind arrogance that you were good enough to do so, and everyone simply responded in kind. I'd hardly call it standing and fighting. You're more laying down and helplessly throwing punches into thin air while everyone you had the audacity to think you're better than beats you bloody. Like I said, fact of the matter is you just aren't that good. There's no shame in admitting you have an average, at best, alliance - only capable of taking cities from noob alliances like Shield.

Name a war you're winning that isn't Shield. Ready, go.

i really fail to see where we are taking this beating?

DeletedUser53831

I think it's to early to talk **** to each other, things can change drastically in a server and you guys saw that personally with "It Burns When We Grep".

DeletedUser34066

Personally I am just honestly wondering where my friend Dan is :(

DeletedUser

Again, you can choose to keep using this rationalization, but it doesn't actually carry any weight. No one is a "CFZ hater because they are fighting on 4 fronts." I doubt anyone actually even cares "how many fronts" you are fighting on. You can look at the first post of this thread to figure out a big reason of where the "hating" came from. Your loud mouth noobs chest beating about how great you are, when in fact you are average, at best. And on the flip side of what you're saying, fighting on four different fronts, as you claim, means you have vastly more targets at your disposal doesnt it? So shouldnt your gains be exponentially higher? You have an alliance of 120 and 2 of the 3 main alliances your fighting are 30 and 40 members respectively. So even if you cut your 120 into 4 different fronts, you'd have equal numbers to combat both those alliances independently. And if you were as good as you say you were, shouldnt the other 60 you could dedicate to WAR be able to wipe the floor with them as well? But yet, as I type this you've lost 30+ cities to a 30 man MP alliance, and 25+ cities to a 40 man BZC, while not even taking 10 from both combined. You can call it "hating". I just call it facts.

I've read the whole thread, and by the looks of things, you're just an angry little man. lol
there was no "chest beating" in the first post either. it's just somebody pointing out that the predictions by angry little people like yourself, got wrong.

And WAR has what, 117 while CFZ has 119?? then they're not only fighting WAR, there's also MP, BZC, DD and the Club 53 guys. but alright, cool beans bud.

DeletedUser43325

I've read the whole thread, and by the looks of things, you're just an angry little man. lol
there was no "chest beating" in the first post either. it's just somebody pointing out that the predictions by angry little people like yourself, got wrong.

And WAR has what, 117 while CFZ has 119?? then they're not only fighting WAR, there's also MP, BZC, DD and the Club 53 guys. but alright, cool beans bud.

Which predictions from "angry little people" were wrong? Lets go back through them, shall we?

(in summation)
1. The roster - Please cross reference the broadcasted list of members to the members that actually joined the server. I said nearly half wouldn't be joining, I think it was actually more like 75% that didnt wind up joining - or joined and quickly tapered out.

2. NoobMeUps chest beating - Fair. But did any one that actually knew Jeremy really think he was ever going to live up to a single bit of his own hype?

3. ZFG's spread being a cause for internal conflict and mass losses - Um.. shall we run through your war stats and list of players that have bailed or can you manage that bit on your own?

4. "Combine just okay rich braggarts with lots of gold and what do you get? An alliance able to fuel its bragging by early victories in the begging of the world. Caution, these players are prone to rage quitting.." - This post seems almost prophetic now.

5. Something directed at Evilking - Not even with ZFG anymore.

So again, which predictions were wrong?