TBT To When Everyone Said We'd Fail

DeletedUser52791

I'm looking for gotham soldier!
How could you explain me that 2 players get kicked in the last 2-3 days?
I mean they had a lot cities under siege ( 2-3) but why they get kicked then?
Your stats looking bad and i guess it wont be changed next 3 months.
I hope you didnt vote for trump
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser54209

omg which player stays with these troops in town
endeed, most valable player..... for giving mouth
dfe3fcf8cb54446fb621da525002c67f.png

DeletedUser17513

how does it work the pact between CFZ and DD?

captain obvious here,
how stupid you can actually be not to know how to use oracle?
please go and look that they take cities from each another.. well maybe CFZ from DD.. thank you fake person.

DeletedUser54209

not so fake as your avatar HA HA HA
hope it's not your face in RL!

DeletedUser17513

i don't like BZC and i don't like certain players in CFZ, so lets get on it straight, yes BZC took a loooot of cities from CFZ but if their players start to get banned by current speed, BZC wont last long and CFZ has numbers who simply wont go down as fast as you might want them to, so enjoy your ally beautiful while you still can, I'm doing the same thing, only matter of time.

Fluvisol

Phrourach
not so fake as your avatar HA HA HA
hope it's not your face in RL!

Smart move taking down that picture of a random girl that was on your profile in grepo and all over google before posting that

Come fight in game for once, instead of being a keyboard warrior on the forums and in pm (where you keep sending me messages and blocking me before I can reply at that)
Y'all in BZC are so boring that I had to get some cities at the front with WAR, they send me more cs's than you send me attacks

DeletedUser50690

Come fight in game for once, instead of being a keyboard warrior on the forums and in pm (where you keep sending me messages and blocking me before I can reply at that)
Y'all in BZC are so boring that I had to get some cities at the front with WAR, they send me more cs's than you send me attacks

Floozy, we are fighting you, but you have to remain patient. This game is like a boxing match. We get hit sometimes and that's okay. We're only throwing jabs right now for position. I can't remember if we've taken one of your cities, but if you keep saying "Y'all" we'll have to move you up in our schedule.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser16429

Et tu, Stone Gnome?

For those not good at inglish. Translated it means, "You too, Stone Gnome?" Referring to his current situation
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser17513

ohh nick.. hes very know for certain rule breaking activities, it was only matter of time until someone was smart enough to deal with him in this way.

DeletedUser41523

So with Gaby Kitty and Co. Giving up after just one op on her, I think that means that just about everyone, if not absolutely everyone, that originally got butthurt about me jokingly making fun of them for saying we would fail/ had tantrums about not being considered major is no longer standing and we still are.

Certainly the main complainers here are gone now. So I gotta ask, would you guys like to receive just one giant L collectively or shall CFZ pass them out individually to you all? Do you prefer E-cards or actual mail? Would you like the L engraved with the name, alliance, and date of ghosting on it? Please let us know.