Tc pickes a side

• Thread starter Steven Frostblood
  • Start date

DeletedUser19042

well, i'm sorry to say...But for this i've to congratulate Callinectes. he made a great statement.
It's seems that TC hadn't expected an attack close to their wonder island, as callinectes already managed to take a city on the island when the war is only during a few days.
Apperently TC wasn't prepared for that! :D

DeletedUser14492

Great work Calli, I must also add my congratulations :)

Calli snuck in under the radar against an inactive player. The city is now back in TC hands.

A cynic may think this movement from the AX/AN side towards the North... kind of matches what I predicted may be happening, which was AX/AN etc edging Northwards... hmm.

Also I see freak brother cities are receiving plenty of support and he is expanding, interesting given the claim that AX/AN do not care about the cities in areas such as O25, O34 and O33 etc.

We are comfortable in our decisions Robbyn :)

Ev

ps,
callinectes already managed to take a city on the island when the war is only during a few days.

The war against HAF in the North is much older than a few days, its about a month old now, and pretty much all of them in the North would be gone by now had they not run into VM, perhaps they are up for a fight now Calli has arrived, he is a good player so this could be interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

Sorry, it wasn't really a reply to your post. Rather a reaction to this whole matter. It really amused me. You lost 200,000,000+ resources because of a slight lack of attention . About your post: I am sure I know better than you what AN wants and does and we are comfortable with whatever decisions make you happy hun.

DeletedUser8790

Nice job taking the city back, just missed that CS, Just an FYI my work is independent of AX/AN, otherwise I would have had better timed support. plus it is so far away. that did not help. Looking forward to round two.

DeletedUser14492

@Robbyn

We are comfortable that you are comfortable that we are comfortable with whatever decisions make us happy. We are comfortable when we are happy :)

Ev

DeletedUser

Eve, are you justifying your decision to go to war against us because of something that happened after going to war against us? lol what kind of a poor politician says something like that? and what kind of leaders dont tripwire cities on their WW islands???
btw nothing changed since your war declaration, you are doing us a favor with every city you take in o25 from us because then we can take more cities from our enemies in the relevant oceans for us so thinking of it you guys are damaging your allies much more than helping them lol
too bad eric doesnt want to use the slots from the cities you take from him to take cities in o45, he seems to enjoy the situation too much...

DeletedUser14492

You guys like making stuff up dont you :)

Oh well, whatever floats your boat and makes you comfortable :)

We should all be comfortable with each other being comfortable, because that way everyone is more comfortable.

Ev

ps, re trip wires, your a fool if you think that city was not tripped. Ive already congratulated calli on his brief stay on our island, but he benefited from a series of rather unlikely events, these things happen :)

DeletedUser8790

BTW Eventine7, Are you going to rebuild right away? Or wait for prawns to ghost so you do not lose all your resources a second time? That is quite a predicament.

DeletedUser9465

You guys like making stuff up dont you :)

Oh well, whatever floats your boat and makes you comfortable :)

We should all be comfortable with each other being comfortable, because that way everyone is more comfortable.

Ev

ps, re trip wires, your a fool if you think that city was not tripped. Ive already congratulated calli on his brief stay on our island, but he benefited from a series of rather unlikely events, these things happen :)

Yada,yada, yada... Blah, blah, blah... Lol!!! Did I just wrote this? :D

DeletedUser

My alliance hasnt been dragged into this war yet. But i feel it is going to happen to all alliances and Theta is going to die when one side wins. If it ever stops haha.

DeletedUser

My alliance hasnt been dragged into this war yet. But i feel it is going to happen to all alliances and Theta is going to die when one side wins. If it ever stops haha.

who cares. Wars are fun. Theta isn't going to end

DeletedUser

Not when you are very miniscule compared to the super powered alliances

DeletedUser

Not when you are very miniscule compared to the super powered alliances

Heres the thing Hellion. Grepo is a war game. Without war many people often get bored and quit. Many wars are just started for fun and so people have something to do.

Size of the player is only one aspect of the game. I have found there are more important qualities to look for in players. These are commitment to the alliance, loyalty, selflessness, and hard work, while all at the while having fun. As long as you and your members possess these qualities you make it through anything in this game no matter who your enemy is.

DeletedUser

Heres the thing Hellion. Grepo is a war game. Without war many people often get bored and quit. Many wars are just started for fun and so people have something to do.

Size of the player is only one aspect of the game. I have found there are more important qualities to look for in players. These are commitment to the alliance, loyalty, selflessness, and hard work, while all at the while having fun. As long as you and your members possess these qualities you make it through anything in this game no matter who your enemy is.
I agree with you... i just dont know if my alliance is prepared yet. But what happens happens.. Yes it is a war game