Tc pickes a side

• Thread starter Steven Frostblood
  • Start date

DeletedUser14492

Time and gold are not enough Eventine. And last I've checked The Phalanx. was ranked number one, not The Cohort.

I dont deny it probably needs more than just time and gold... Helps though doesnt it Rob... spending well over $1000 a year.

Just saying is all, its part of what is wrong with these types of game, you can buy your way to greatness.

Ev

ps, TC will always be number one in my eyes :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9465

Money won't buy you skills Eventine. So don't be scared, no matter how much you would spend you would still be a mediocre player at best. And to consider greatness being first at a game... lol...

PS: No wonder, in your eyes everything is completely different than in reality.

DeletedUser

If i was able to i would spend that money as well Ev, it doesnt mean i would get to where Robbyn's gotten, or anywhere near the top 10 for that matter. You need skills at this game not just money. It is a different scenario in post Chi (i think) worlds where you can use gold to speed up troop queues....

DeletedUser14492

Money won't buy you skills Eventine. So don't be scared, no matter how much you would spend you would still be a mediocre player at best. And to consider greatness being first at a game... lol...

PS: No wonder, in your eyes everything is completely different than in reality.

Lol, seem to have touched a nerve here Rob! lol. Your opinion is noted, though doesnt carry much weight to be honest, yet more nonesense.

Scared? What on earth are you whining on about now? Its sad to think you are someone I used to respect in this game, but as soon as someone is on the "opposite side" you show your true colours. Nothing but a fool and someone undeserving of my time.

Heavy premium users always wheel out your argument, blah blah blah. Tell it to someone who cares. Grepolis takes very little skill indeed to succeed, its not rocket science so get over yourself.

Ev

ps, I never said it only takes gold did I, You need to chill out Rob, seriously, are you OK?

DeletedUser

Wow calm down, if you are as mature as you think, why dont you take a chill pill?? You are telling Robbyn that you hit his nerve.... I think it is the other way around....
You need to chill out Rob, seriously, are you OK?
I can say the same to you?? Don't be a hypocrite.

DeletedUser14492

If anyone can direct me to "hypocracy" in any of my posts I will gladly apologise.

This matter started out as me making a simple comment in reply to another post that mentioned an issue with some players becoming too large to be defeated. I made a suggestion, that is all... But Rob took that personally for some reason and proceeded to insult me. I immediately made it clear that I was not insulting Rob, yet he continued to insult me again.

He has proven time and again that he is not worthy of my time.

My nerves are fine thank you Jono :) I prefer not to make personal insults thats all, but when transgressed against, I have little hesitation in pointing out the error of others ways. It was Rob that started with the insults, because that seems to be the level he is capable of communicating at, so I am forced to lower myself to his level in order to speak with him it seems.

lol, I just made myself laugh again. This malarkey really can be fun.

Ev

DeletedUser9465

You made yourself laugh again... lol. You're laughing to yourself, you're talking to yourself... Interesting.

Well, to be sincere your posts make me laugh too. You are trying so hard to look superior, cultivated, witty and articulated when most of the times your posts are presumptuous, self-righteous and self-contradictory that the result is always laughable. Keep doing it, your "malarkey" it's great fun!

DeletedUser14492

The feeling is most certainly mutual... its as if you are describing yourself :)

Your starting to rival allicient and QnD actually... not quite though, cos it was clear allicient was at least intelligent.

Ev

DeletedUser9465

The feeling is most certainly mutual... its as if you are describing yourself :)

Your starting to rival allicient and QnD actually... not quite though, cos it was clear allicient was at least intelligent.

Ev

Hahaha... who was talking about insults.... Lol... your so easy Eventine!

DeletedUser14492

Yes I did say I was being forced to communicate at a level you are comfortable with Rob... petty insults seem to be your thing...

I must admit though, this exchange has brought a smile to my face on a number of occassions, so perhaps it has been worth a trip to the gutter.

Ev

DeletedUser

Eve i have a serious question, why do you try so hard to write all those big words in english? there are much easier words you can use so everybody will be able to understand... english is not the first language for many people here, i think my english is pretty good even though it's my third language out of 4 i speak, and i cant understand half of the words you are writing. since you are the only 1 i cant understand it makes me wonder why you try so hard to use big words in every chance you get. does it make you feel smart? or does it make you feel better than others? im not really looking for answers, im just making a point that maybe the "higher" level you think you are at is only in your imagination, imagination that feed by feeling of superiority. well your supercilious posts dont make you looks smart in my eyes, it only makes you look as a very unpleasant person.
sorry if my words here are a little rough but i had to suffer reading too many of your unpleasant posts...

DeletedUser14492

Sigh*

Just because the likes of Rob and igy say something or even think it, that does not make it true. Through many of your "sides" posts I have read, you guys make an aweful lot of incorrect assumptions and seem to like saying things that simply are not true. But I am getting used to it.

I certainly have no high opinion of myself, even if you like to think I do, Im actually a very down to earth and humble kind of person. But you are entitled to your opinion and quite frankly I couldnt care less.

I am not going to apologise for using the English language! For you, it may be "big words", for me its just the English language (and I dont have to "try" I just do, its natural). There is way too much dumbing down of language these days and I am not about to start contributing to it.

I would say your English is pretty perfect igy, but it is not my concern here to write for an audience that cannot understand. And neither is it my concern to write in a more simplistic fashion just for anyone who gets a sore brain having to do a little reading.

This is an English language server. I speak and write English.

Ev

ps, Why always with the attempts at personal insults from your "side". Soo petty.

DeletedUser19042

I read them they are funny, Everyone fights!!! :)

What do you mean with that? If you call this, in here in the forum, fighting; then you should check us ingame.
In here we are TOTALLY not fighting, we are just people of different alliances in game with differnent opinions. So it's obvious we will talk about this in here and there might sometimes be some "dis-agrees". ButI think, I HOPE, that everyone in here has at least a LITTLE of respect for each other. Just because of the knowledge that if the "other side" wouldn't be here that there wouldn't be war, and so no fun in Grepolis.

Personnally, I've a lot of respect for my enemys, IF they fight fair! I do have some enemys that I hate more than others but I still have respect for them.

So what you call " a fight" is FAR from truth. There are just some people exchanging opinions and ideas with hard words.

RTS

DeletedUser19042

Sigh*
ps, Why always with the attempts at personal insults from your "side". Soo petty.

? I don't think personnal insults have been made? If yes, report them. But I think there is not a single sentence here in the forum that you can call an insult?
You can always say me where the insult was made though..

There might be some words that may be interpreted as an insult but i'm sure it isn't meant like that? Or at least not with the meaning of insulting?

RTS

DeletedUser

Yes people are talking to eachother with i guess what you call in different opinions so basically arguing or in other words fighting through words.... And i have the opinion is they can be funny.

DeletedUser

Forums look pretty dead lately..... Where is everyone? Where is all the drama and petty squabbling?? ZATO!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? hahahaha

DeletedUser14492

Just reading a few old threads, brings a smile to my face, the good ole days :)

This has been an enjoyable trip down memory lane.

Ev