TeA (Titanus et Ares) looking for memebrs

DeletedUser1405

We are an alliance from Beta that is moving in here to further our experience in the game.
The TeA alliance is a fighting alliance and is based around O35, please dont bother asking if you are not neighboring this ocean as you wont be considered.

We are looking for Active players to make our numbers up.

Any questions please message Mike62 ingame and i will see what we can offer.

We are not looking to mass recruit but and will be closing membership once a predefined number has been reached.

DeletedUser

I have heard many good things from these guys in Beta. If you are in O35 I suggest you hop on board.

Best of luck Mike62

DeletedUser13647

How's your war with ML in Beta going? Or is that over?

DeletedUser345

Mike and Krusty went inactive, all alliances bar Pheno jumped in and TeA were ripped to shreds.

DeletedUser

Mike epic alliance I use to be in it in beta got raided I did. I gave up and didn't bother fighting. Good luck on your alliance fellow Titanus et Ares

DeletedUser

Just curious...

Can we know the "predetermined number" you are reaching for?

DeletedUser1405

We will be actively working between 70-100 members with the top limit being the max we are allowing in.

Mike and Krusty went inactive, all alliances bar Pheno jumped in and TeA were ripped to shreds.

Mike and Krusty didnt go inactive, Mike was still in there Krusty had some RL issues to work on.
What actually happened was it started as a 4 on 1 battle and ended up with several other alliances picking at the rest, so think how you wish on that One.
We held out for a good 2-3 months against 4 alliances before the rest jumped in.

Last edited by a moderator: