Tea!!!!

DeletedUser

Agree 100% with Mike, the forums can be interesting without being personal attacks like with Krustard and Big John.

DeletedUser1405

Thanks for that i was dreading entering the forums and finding pages of spam on this subject again, thanks guys.

DeletedUser8362

if he came back right now, while we have troops going to his cities it would be bad. His vac mode ended about a week ago, know we are consuming his cities like candy :D We are his allies, so umm how would you like to come back to your allies knawing on your leg??

DeletedUser

Thanks for that i was dreading entering the forums and finding pages of spam on this subject again, thanks guys.

I don't know Mike, from what I know about Krustard, the personal attacks against him just made him laugh more.

Say what you will about Krustard people, but the guy knows how to have fun playing a GAME!!!:cool::eek:;):):pro:

DeletedUser1405

Thing is it makes everyone look bad and its not needed, i think we all knew it was personal and it should have stayed between the two of them.
Others got invovled and childish remarks started to get thrown around and personally i was dreading logging on to see what had happened in the time i wasnt here.
And yes you are right Krusty like to play the game the way it should be played.