Beginner Team Competitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dogu and I were talking today about forming teams for a team competition here in our GrepoFX section. Together, we came up with what could be fairly evenly matched teams for an interesting competition, however that is only if everyone we considered would be interested.

So, we would like to know who would be interested in Team Competitions.
Post in here if you would consider being a part of this.

DeletedUser

I think it would be fun but There are probably too few active designers here.. :(

Lugosi

Strategos
oooo a blue ship and a beginner prefix; my kind of thread.

Also I may have time to participate in this now I have no exams for 2 months at least

DeletedUser

With ten we could at least do two teams.
And with the people in here, it could be reasonably fair.

DeletedUser

Yup yup. Count me in :')

Edit; lol Ben, we posted at the same time. Sorry for wreaking the 10, :eek:

Edit2: oh, thought 10 had already said they would like to enter. Ignore the edit 1 then :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

10 did, as Dogu did, he just didn't post here.

However, we were looking at 5 teams of 3, originally.

DeletedUser

Yeah sorry for not posting...I'm interested in this as well :) As Benvolio stated we had 5 teams of 3 planned but we will see how many will end up responding.

DeletedUser

What kind of team events are you thinking of? There are two main types; Every member makes an entry, if it's 5 vs 5 then it's best out of 5, there is also competitions where teams collaborate on the same piece.

DeletedUser

There will be individual pieces from each person in the team. Initially we were thinking of making teams of 3 so if we can manage that then we will have 3 pieces from each team.

DeletedUser

After SOTW1 is finished, because Dogu is out of town till then and I want to discuss this with him before moving forward.

DeletedUser

I would like to be included too please, as long as I dont mess up the system :)

Status
Not open for further replies.