Team Good Friends

DeletedUser11965

Hook me up, im back xD.

EDIT: I have no grepostats, been 6-8 months since ive play; experiences followed me around so i know how to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Hook me up, im back xD.

EDIT: I have no grepostats, been 6-8 months since ive play; experiences followed me around so i know how to play.

Sure thing then, i recognise your name at least so that's enough for me. Ill add you to the list and let you know which world we join.

DeletedUser2663

everyones so quiet on this thread >.>

I am not letting my ego get involved this time lol. Been down the path of making a premade aimed to "be the best" before and that made alot commotion and that didnt work out to well :p. To much internal strife. This will be a nice and quite premade. Starting on the rim and basically open to a range of quality players from new to old, good to bad, that can come here and learn how to play (or improve) from the Vets while under their protection. Most premades these days are all about being the best from day one. This one i will build from the ground up.

More people will probably try and join closer to the time eg when the world is announced or try and join a core group. I like a quite thread though.

DeletedUser2663

Bellerophon is not a speed three so we wont be on this world.

DeletedUser

personally I'd much prefer a speed 2 world. Ever play a speed 3 world? It can get rough, and requires a lot of attention, and Bellerophon has some of the most epic settings to date.

DeletedUser20429

ok, ya i play Gamma and Phi. I played Rho and won that world with Eviction Notice

That you did. I remember that. I was in Evolution for a period of time before leaving because of RL

DeletedUser18825

I'm looking forward to playing with the best leader on the en servers. xD

DeletedUser27023

Are we going to wait for more people? Or wait for the next good world?

DeletedUser27023

So, do we wait for more people? Or wait for next good world?

DeletedUser2663

We are waiting for a world that has the minimum of these two requirements: No morale and Speed three. If these are not meet then i will not be joining simple as that.

DeletedUser18825

I hope that Red Nation doesn't launch at the same time as this, because I'd have to leave this :p

DeletedUser22115

or you could leave red nation and give it to Hagop :p
(no hagop was affected by this message, i hope)

Jks. Hagop is a good person

DeletedUser

It all depends with me. If the 24F premade is joining a speed 3 conquest world than I will go there. If it doesnt I will go to Kuriants premade.