Team Good Friends

DeletedUser

Hi, I think my last application was erased because of the 'LINK'.
So I'll apply again, I'm mbalmeo32. I played in Nu, Kappa, Theta and Sigma. Currently starting at Pella. I am active all the time. I can't show you a stat this moment but I did have some awards, and they're in my profile. So would you let me join?:eek:

DeletedUser6378

Looks like you might have to wait longer, the only speed 3 non-morale world I've ever seen come out was Theta, but that was short-lived since it was the first world to have morale implemented as a setting within a month or two into the servers existence.

Every speed 3 world since has had morale integrated, although I am also holding out for such a world to come out; I wont be starting on the rim. For those of you not happy with feeding a wonder; the wonder stage will come about a lot quicker in a speed 3 world, and will likely require the sending of more resources to complete each level.

Theta had morale when it started. There has never been a speed 3 no morale server. Morale was implemented in gamma first.

DeletedUser11965

MC, hopefully 1 of the 2 next world will be Speed 3, morale inactive.

DeletedUser

Theta had morale when it started. There has never been a speed 3 no morale server. Morale was implemented in gamma first.

There is also Sigma.

I do remember getting reports of hitting smaller players 1/5 of my point size and not having morale effect the outcome very early on in the server, but that was a long time ago. I also recall fellow team mates at the time getting angry when trying to clear some smaller players weeks later, only to find they had 60-70% morale on their reports.

DeletedUser2663

Hi, I think my last application was erased because of the 'LINK'.
So I'll apply again, I'm mbalmeo32. I played in Nu, Kappa, Theta and Sigma. Currently starting at Pella. I am active all the time. I can't show you a stat this moment but I did have some awards, and they're in my profile. So would you let me join?:eek:

Sure thing. Ill put you down on the roster (sorry for the late reply, busy in RL atm). From what i know Kappa is the only non morale speed three then. IMO its pretty lame how they put morale on speed three's. Easy way to fix it is just put a smaller alliance cap so that way all the good players can't join up together and making them have to fight each other and there fore make it so the noobies are only farms instead of worring of being conquered (that is the point of morale right? to stop us from conquering nooblets and farming them instead :p)l But we will see what the settings for these new worlds coming out are. Remember it has to be speed three no morale. Morale makes it a waste of time.

DeletedUser18825

lol... MC, did you look at the settings yet? Is TGF joining Rhethymnos? If so, I won't be able to join you, as I'm taking Red Nation into that world.

DeletedUser11965

MC are we joining Rhe? if not ima go with spyder's team.

DeletedUser2663

We are not joining this world, it has morale and hence is a waste of my time. ha, look at my prediction of when a speed three world would come out and i was bang on right :p.

DeletedUser11965

MC, if spyders alliance lose, ill come back (not saying it will spyder..)

DeletedUser

We are not joining this world, it has morale and hence is a waste of my time. ha, look at my prediction of when a speed three world would come out and i was bang on right :p.

You mean one without morale? :D

DeletedUser11965

im definitely joining this world o.o, im back!, ima stay on Rhe for awhile though

DeletedUser

, I was hoping Troy could be a Speed 3 so we could join.

DeletedUser5554

i might be interested in tagging along so long as you can understand i play pella also and that means a lot to me ^.^ but i love making new friends in this game and could stand to learn a lot from this seeing as how a lot of pretty big names are in there :)

DeletedUser

oh haha! I know a couple of your leaders and members! Wait can I join or is that a no?