Team Good Friends

DeletedUser2663

Hey there guys.

Now I know you see the name and will be literally be rolling on the floor laughing but that's the point lol. I am currently planning to join the next Speed three, non morale world out on the rim. Now some of my mates will be joining me but i have decided i may as well let other people join in as well.

So Settings we will join on:

Speed: 3
Unit Speed: Will take any speed so long other criteria are met. Higher the better though
Alliance cap: Any
Morale: Has to be inactive. I will not join another world with morale on it.
Revolt or conquest: Either will do me.
Hero world?: If the next world that has these settings is a heroworld ill still be joining it so make sure you have the hero tactition award.
Direction: Undecided but probably SE since that's where most players join these days and therefore all the fun. Will be using the link invite system to ensure we are localised. Will be sorted out on skype.

Now a little about the alliance.

metalcore_coa.jpg

It will be literally a Team of good friends lol. I do not plan on leading it and there is no decided leader at this point. I will be the founder at the start but i will be looking at getting rid of that asap and making some one else leader (so if you are looking for a leadership role let me know and send me a link of your alliance you lead or if you are new to leading but want to try tell why i should consider you). Now some of you vets may remember my alliance S.G.C (The Social Gamers Club) on Lambda. This alliance will be run on the same model as my old alliance. We will be playing for fun, not for rank 1 spot, but if the right people join then rank one will come naturally. Since we will be joining on the rim we will wait for the world to fill up first then when room is available i will join and then get the rest of you in the world by the link invite so we all land in the same ocean. Now i don't care if you are the best player around or the worst, if i feel you are a fun guy who integrates themselves into the alliance then your in. I don't want any silent warrior, lone wolf style players here. I want a team.

Now if you are interested message me here or add me on skype (alex-townley). I don't care if this alliance is 5 people or 50, either way we will tear it up on the rim. This will probably be another 2 months + based on the rate they release speed three worlds these days.

Edit: As far as an educated guess goes, i hope a speed three to be released sometime at the end of may/june time. This is only a guess though but may give people a better time frame to work with regarding if they are willing to commit or not.

Edit Two: As far as alliance name goes it will stay for at least the first month i would say but after that i may think of changing it.

EDIT Three: Ok since one did not come out in june with favourable settings my next guess is it will come out around September.

For those of you who have never heard of me, here is some reasons why you should take this seriously. For some of these alliances i have used milestones because they are no longer around as they date back to 2010 lol and most collapsed when i quit in 2011. I recomend players who are on the fence and are thinking about this to go and read the top 12 threads of each alliance in their respective worlds. There will be enough information there for you to make your own decisions and judgements.

Fusion - I was a founder/leader of this alliance in 2010. If you do your own research in the top 12 thread this alliance was known as Nightmares of Elysium and i was only a member during that time but it will give you a sense what i was apart of. I became involved with leadership when fusion was formed.
Nightmares of Elysium - Was a leader of NmE in zeta in 2010. NmE has a bit of reputation and I am one of the oldest original NmE members still playing so i was influential in making NmE. I'm more well known for my PnPing on the forums.
The Social Gamers Club - I made this alliance as a joke and ended up doing fairly well lol. Read the top 12 alliance threads on that world to get a better idea of what SGC was as we didn't dominate the milestones but we were a top contender for them. Also read the alliance thread i made for it in the alliance section on that world.
Nemesis - My last premade. Twas a great group of players here and a great alliance and we had some dam good competition on that server such as PV and CS.
Gythium - My current stats on my primary world.
Tiny Teddies - Was a co-founder of this alliance but it was disbanded when the other founder ghosted and disolved the alliance.

The Team of Good Friends
Metalcore
Basil Barfly
- Spyder -
jonorocks1
nick1
mbalmeo32
papichoco
chrss2128
furryicecubes
farg
kuriants
Sasa Radovic
posiden1239
ArShark
deathfireII
VisionarySine
ash 42
sacmaster
sacred snake
SjsharksBoy
nodcrush
EsMatLa
stargazer
superbuilder
bluejay15
And other associates of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im keen!! I cant join right now, but 2 months from now is fine. I will PM you my details. (Or skype) I love the rim, so many njubs :D

DeletedUser

I'll consider joining, however revolt is a no go for me. Also, up front, I'll not participate in sending resources during a WW stage ever again. I'll be more than happy to fight, but I won't do the resource sending. So if either of those clauses would exclude me, no harm no foul and good luck. :)

DeletedUser2663

Sounds good to me. Ill put you down on the roster for now. Now we wait and hope that we get the good settings.

DeletedUser

Looks like you might have to wait longer, the only speed 3 non-morale world I've ever seen come out was Theta, but that was short-lived since it was the first world to have morale implemented as a setting within a month or two into the servers existence.

Every speed 3 world since has had morale integrated, although I am also holding out for such a world to come out; I wont be starting on the rim. For those of you not happy with feeding a wonder; the wonder stage will come about a lot quicker in a speed 3 world, and will likely require the sending of more resources to complete each level.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2663

Looks like you might have to wait longer, the only speed 3 non-morale world I've ever seen come out was Theta, but that was short-lived since it was the first world to have morale implemented as a setting within a month or two into the servers existence.

Every speed 3 world since has had morale integrated, although I am also holding out for such a world to come out; I wont be starting on the rim. For those of you not happy with feeding a wonder; the wonder stage will come about a lot quicker in a speed 3 world, and will likely require the sending of more resources to complete each level.

Kappa was also non morale speed three. Also who cares about wonders, so you get a award if you get four of them, big deal. On speed three worlds they also cost 3x as much resources to build. If this alliance reaches potential then we wont be worrying about wonders as well will be busting them down, we wont be going for the wonders as thats not how we play lol :p

DeletedUser22115

ill join MetalCore. if you want my experience PM me. My skype is Sparticus991

Add me if you want more details

DeletedUser2663

ill join MetalCore. if you want my experience PM me. My skype is Sparticus991

Add me if you want more details

You played on gamma at one point right? If so i think i remember you, if you played under a different name there then i'm sure i know you lol. Ill talk to you on skype later.

DeletedUser22115

ok, ya i play Gamma and Phi. I played Rho and won that world with Eviction Notice

DeletedUser

Kappa was also non morale speed three. Also who cares about wonders, so you get a award if you get four of them, big deal. On speed three worlds they also cost 3x as much resources to build. If this alliance reaches potential then we wont be worrying about wonders as well will be busting them down, we wont be going for the wonders as thats not how we play lol :p

Oh yes, forgot about Kappa, but out of how many speed three worlds; how many is that total? One non-morale for every seven or eight? The odds suggest that speed 3 non-morale worlds are much harder to come by than most other kinds of world settings, which was my point initially about how long you should really expect to wait; 6-12 months, maybe longer. Then again it could come out in 3-4 weeks time, there really is no rhyme or reason to much of grepolis settings in new world releases, except that morale and speed 1 tend to be very common.

It's not a judgement of mine when I brought up wonders, just stating that speed 3 worlds bring about the wonder stage at a much faster rate than slower worlds. I understand you don't care about them, but they are a fantastic magnet for attacks when you're doing well at building them. :)

DeletedUser2663

Oh yes, forgot about Kappa, but out of how many speed three worlds; how many is that total? One non-morale for every seven or eight? The odds suggest that speed 3 non-morale worlds are much harder to come by than most other kinds of world settings, which was my point initially about how long you should really expect to wait; 6-12 months, maybe longer. Then again it could come out in 3-4 weeks time, there really is no rhyme or reason to much of grepolis settings in new world releases, except that morale and speed 1 tend to be very common.

Yea they are the most rare, no doubt about it. However the last 2 speed three have been morale so im dam hoping they wont release three speed three in a row with morale as that would suck so much. It will be another 3 or 4 worlds untill i expect the next speed three to come out but i would say as its around about 1 speed three world for every 7-8 other worlds. But these days inno releases worlds nearly every 2 weeks so it should be between now and end of june when it should come out.

DeletedUser14378

Metal count on me you know me like "Avoid me I am strong" from Bears don't know world...