Team Good Friends

DeletedUser2663

Team Good friends has joined and is in O46. Members contact me for a link to join. Recruitment is still open as well.

DeletedUser2663

heh, Lets just say i found more Good friends here than expected. top 12 watch out, Team Good Friends will be kicking a few out soon :)

DeletedUser

Team Good Friends - number one or nothing.

Visiting a city near you soon.

DeletedUser

Boo MC why didnt you come closer to 55, should of gone Southeast so Tyrone and I could rim you later :)

DeletedUser2663

Dont worry bend, we will bring you guys to the rim forcefully later on :p, you wont mss out on much :)

DeletedUser

good ocean, o46 - served some friends and i well for a while in psi :)

also, was the 1st ocean i ever knew i was in, in eps (didn't even know about different oceans in alpha, lol)

DeletedUser2663

so far i have to agree with you. I have found some good people to work with in the area. Will be interesting if i can unite this area or not. Otherwise going to be some fun scraps out on the rim.

DeletedUser31161

i like to think of myslef as the holarius, cool guy, good at everything person

DeletedUser

tyrion is cool I played with him on beta and talk to him now,
bend if you wernt so mouthy mabey he wouldn't give you give u infractions.
I don't know saphire so can't comment be he go to be a mod so nothing wrong with him

DeletedUser

ok guys.. i have seen a lot of post off topic here.. and some unfortunately are about mod bashing.. i wont tolerate any more of them... if u have any problem write to ccm or cm....

and now please get back to topic...

DeletedUser

pretty much if you say anything bad about the guys in this thread, it will be mod bashing... cause a lot of them are you know... mods.

I hope MC invites Sapphy to play this world before she rims me in Pella.

DeletedUser

pretty much if you say anything bad about the guys in this thread, it will be mod bashing... cause a lot of them are you know... mods.
bashing their skills as players as you would any other player is fine (as long as it's within the rules ofc), but bashing their moderation is, well, mod-bashing :D

DeletedUser2663

Recruitment is still open. Even if you are in the core guys. I have already had players from top 5 alliances ranked in the top 100 of the world currently ask if they can join this alliance if they restart. :p. Seems TGF may not be a top alliance yet but we have a top reputation :)

DeletedUser11965

Recruitment is still open. Even if you are in the core guys. I have already had players from top 5 alliances ranked in the top 100 of the world currently ask if they can join this alliance if they restart. :p. Seems TGF may not be a top alliance yet but we have a top reputation :)

What can i say? We're good like that