Not a Bug Technology, troops and building Bug

• Thread starter DeletedUser20043
  • Start date

DeletedUser20043

I have had troops that I had paid for disappear during training... Likewise, I've had buildings and technologies that I've paid for disappear as well. Today was one of the worst examples... I was developing my CS and it vanished. 4 hours into the development and it's gone... I paid my resources and waited my time and now it's all gone..... wasted!!! What a drag. This has happened several times before, but I haven't reported it because I don't know how to prove it... but honestly, I've lost a ton of resources and time waiting on buildings troops and techs that have vanished. The set back today is the worst... because after I was able to get past all the other instances of loss, the leaders of my alliance were helping me get ready to take a city that I can't take now... also I have to wait to regain the extra 30,000 in resources I lost... it's killing me. Again I can't prove what I'm saying, and that is even more upsetting...

I have submitted a ticket through tech help, but I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced the same bug.

In Game Name: XIKAREE World: Myonia O54 (535,479)/Island:173595

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

No. This does sound a bit strange.

Tanuki probably will have to check into your logs. So he can see what's going wrong. :)

DeletedUser27793

No u dont need a proof if u take a ticket in support they will look through all ur history in grep and will approach u ingame

DeletedUser20043

Thanks for the feed back guys... I had to post this because this has happened too many times not to see if anything could be done about it.

DeletedUser19042

The ingame moderators will certainly take a look at it. Be patient until they can check your support ticket. :)

DeletedUser

Since the upgrade my miscellaneous won't work. When i scroll down to it, it goes away.

DeletedUser

Are you talking about on the quick bar?

i have this issue, you just need to click on the bar first and then it works fine (instead of just hovering over it).

DeletedUser

Hi there

Seems I have the same problem, as im new its happened a few times b4 I just thought it was that but 2day I lost a whole load of resources in building troops...going to report it now....but ur not the only one mate

DeletedUser19042

Might be a new bug that came along the new update.

Send in a support ticket and moderators will take a look at it, and fix it. :)