TEE VS. ER and Allies

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd give you all a little update on TEE skirmishes with ER from my personal perspective.

Gutzie 5(+1 pending)*********Eastern Republic 0 (nice round number that) :p

I have to admit that cyrus is proving to be a bit slippery & credit where credit is due he did toast 4 of my ls cities whilst I was offline :eek: (guess I'll have to make do with the other 16 for a while:D) Still, taking 2 cities off him (soon to be 3) has made me feel a little easier about that ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ROFL... Whats the use of going into war if we wont defend princess?? Seems like you guys have only counted your conquest. I must say, you did very well sneaking your CS in with the last conquest. Nice help from your allies. But with my shear size compared to yours?? i would expect better from a very dominant player. Seems like kill death ratio wise, i am doing better against a few players from you guys attacking me. You better keep rebuilding those ships so i have something to prey on again. I only toasted 4 LS cities from you? I thought i did more damage. GRRRR... Imdisappointed at my self fight a guy 3x my size plus a few friends of his. HMMM... Should we count the number of CS cities that i cleaned up from you? Those were beautiful cities of yours. But i have to admit, there is no way i can make a successful seige against you guys. But its always funny having a CS on your city. It keeps you busy going through your forums eventhough we didnt even send much defenses for the CS.

DeletedUser

cyrusoineza: ROFL... Bet you're laughing through gritted teath though losing 3 cities to me Whats the use of going into war if we wont defend princess?? Resorting to name calling? Nobody likes a sore loser. Seems like you guys have only counted your conquest. I must say, you did very well sneaking your CS in with the last conquest. Nice help from your allies. True. Without the rest of TEE I am nothing. But with my shear size compared to yours?? Hadn't noticed you were facing me alone or are you playing multiple accounts? i would expect better from a very dominant player. If I had 10 slots I'd take 10 cities from you. I've only got one at the moment but I'll probably use it taking city number 4 from you. Seems like kill death ratio wise, i am doing better against a few players from you guys attacking me.Maybe so but we're not crying in our beer because we've got your cities. You better keep rebuilding those ships so i have something to prey on again.Don't worry I am. I only toasted 4 LS cities from you? I thought i did more damage. GRRRR... Imdisappointed at my self fight a guy 3x my size plus a few friends of his Your ally are giving you a LOT of help & support, you talk as though you're fighting me alone, it's a bit sad that you're not giving your team any credit. HMMM... Should we count the number of CS cities that i cleaned up from you? Those were beautiful cities of yoursMeh. Don't care, I can rebuild them whereas you'll just have to move out. But i have to admit, there is no way i can make a successful seige against you guys.True, but I will just carry on taking yours. But its always funny having a CS on your city. It keeps you busy going through your forums eventhough we didnt even send much defenses for the CS.I got fantastic support from my team & I needed it because the two sieges were 6 hours in before I logged on. Ole Gutzie saved by his buddies again. Don't you just love it?

So cyrusoineza, unlike me you're a very skillful player but are you a clever one? if you're clever you'll move away from our islands queitly. princexile was right, why bother defending? (especially when you give no credit to your team mates who have sacrificed their time, effort & troops for you) You know you've already lost.....

DeletedUser

LOL... I would have to let my allies judge me about not giving them credit of. ROFL, this is i game.i dont cry over lossing 3 cities or even 4. thats the fun about playing this. you lose and win a city over another player. Dont get mad coz you didnt receive my message in a positive note. But then again, i dont think you would. I like how you are keeping me busy. I always learn something new. As for my allies supporting me, yes they do. well, at least some and they know how we are actually running things around in our alliance. we cant actually have it always our way. :D you are a very clever guy. I like it. :p

DeletedUser

hehehehehe. I was hoping you had an over inflated ego like your team mate Phears, but alas you have not. Trying to taunt you into kamikaze attacks clearly isn't going to work. As you have pointed out, this is just a game & our little skirmishes keeping us busy is all part of the fun. In fact, that's why I am trying to take your cities. I have ER players on a few Islands where I am dominant but I've left them as I've found ,of late, it's boring to take cities from players who won't fight back with a vengence.

I must admit that being part of TEE has made me grow acustomed to winning. After switching sides from ETD to TEE & losing 9 of my 10 cities to the Enthroned I have not looked back; I have not lost a single city since then.

I am pleased that you are still enjoying the game & we'll have more little battles but these days I have to get over 200 cp's for each slot so I don't think I'll be taking all your cities anytime soon!

DeletedUser

well you know cyrusoineza if we weren't to busy fighting other alliance we would have easily taken you and your allies out but no we are busy cleaning all ocean we are in! and sorry about your ally Phears day by day he loss cities from Incubi :p we'll see how far can you alliance go with the pressure were giving:eek:

DeletedUser12324

The cities i am losing are up north or in the core i assure you i've been trying to rid myself of those cities for quite some time, zolen and yo wouldn't give me that pleasure but Juggernaught has luckily after some poking and teasing from myself :p

DeletedUser

I wouldnt even waste a word on princess. very irrelevant. :D I dont expect nobody to take all my cities. As far as i see it, ER are still growing. And the attacks coming from TEE are just a good pointers for everybody on how to actually get better. Well from a few attacks that is. I wouldnt count on the guys with big egos from TEE. But i do know who actually sends an attack very well. Ego is something that is earn and humbled upon. Not to be bragging about. Sharing your knowledge is worth the treasure passed on to those who are willing to receive. :cool:

DeletedUser

we'll about knowledge that i know, i only teach people who deserves it and you cyrusoineza dont deserve any credit if your really good well show it ingame and mind you i dont brag my ability i show it

and please i expect better from your alliance which is bigger than us:p its been a week i think and yet no official offense was sent to us only petty attacks:heh:

DeletedUser

ER wont fight what's happening???

what's happening to ER, your not defending we thought you're going to fight back if you continue to be like this we'll this is going to be an easy war for us:( and we dont even have to use our skills to play were getting bored:(

Loser-4.jpg

DeletedUser

I just cant believe there are 3 pages of this chit chat. LOL I had to restart just to get closer to attacking the ER noobs cuz morale sux, but experience is second to none. I'll be right on your door real soon.

DeletedUser

I think you've missed all the action Tay, you obviously blinked :D

cyrusoineza has run off into VM :eek: .... He was possibly ER's best player, I guess he didn't like the fact we took a few cities off him yesterday. Even I managed to grab 2 despite killing one of my cs's by timing support too close; It started out arriving after the cs within the same second but after about 30 minutes dropped behind & arrived fractionally before (how does that happen?!) :p

As for anyone else putting up a fight, who knows? Someone might step up to the plate. One thing I am sure of though, it won't be 'The Mighty Phears', king of the dumb attacks ;)

DeletedUser12324

Lol'd old news dude, people been hating on me in this world since the fall of ETD, yet i will always be here.....

If there's no challenge why bother fighting in the first place? Lets face it you've had it easy ever since Enthroned fell quite some time ago, yet only now do you speak out and appear to be the mighty warrior who is taking on an alliance most of which are new to the game.

Grow up, get some friends and get a life! At the end of the day i can honestly say it doesn't bother me if i come home from work or with friends and i've lost a city, i bet you check on grepolis every 30minutes or so just to check if a stray attack is coming your way.

DeletedUser

Hate is a very strong word Phears, I can honestly say I don't hate anyone. However, winding up some sad loser is a different matter & you oblige me by taking the bait every time.... I agree that you will always be on PI, after all there is no end to the number of cities you can found is there? :p

I'm the first one to admit that I've had it easy in this game. Being in TEE enabled me go out & win cities without fear of losing any of mine & I always have, of course, lots of support from my in game buddies. I don't claim to be a particularly good player but I do have the best team backing me which is why I could take 5 cities off cyrusoineza. Wasn't he supposed to be training you & the rest of the ER noobs? Did he tell you all to go into VM when the going gets tough? ;)

On the subject of growing up, you seem to be the one who's the whiney baby. 'BooHoo! Gutzilla is attacking us & it's not fair 'cos we've only been playing for a month'. Also I feel a little sorry for you that you are so insecure that you have to mention 'coming home from work or with friends'. Are these things missing from your real life? I hope not. As for me, losing a city would bother me, I don't play this game to lose. Checking in every 30min would be nice but alas not really practical, living a life just keeps getting in the way.... :pro:

DeletedUser12324

If you think this is winding me up you need to try a bit harder gut.

People go on VM quite often cyrus had his own reasons.

I'm not whining about the fact your attacking ER, as said before it makes good training to have the number 1 alliance attacking you. If you actually read what i said i'm saying i don't know why your gloating about it.

Talking with you is like talking with mason (yet another popular guy) your arguements are weak and when you get proven so you bring out the insults like "Whiney baby" can't say i've heard that word since in primary school.

If i was insecure about my work or friends i wouldn't mention it for someone to try and pick apart, i live an active and busy life with full time work and friends (outisde of the game) and no one can say otherwise.

DeletedUser

Oh dear, I seem to have touched on a bit of a raw nerve; the insecurity thing comes out yet again. You clearly feel the need to convince everyone of what a full life you lead. I'm sure we can all make our own minds up on that one....

Referring to you as a 'whiney baby' was not meant as an insult Phears, it was merely an observation. I can't help the way you come accross, can I?

Anyway, back to the point of the thread. ER outnumber TEE in Ocean 56 by over 2 to 1 yet one of your best players gets so little support (well none actually) that he has to run off into VM. Surely the leaders of ER would be better off having a leaner fitter alliance; you know, cut out some of the 'dead wood' like yourself Phears. It could provide ER with a solid base from which to grow into a really strong alliance rather than having hopeless self serving 'Sim City' players holding them back.

DeletedUser

Sorry for being johnny come lately... BUT

For the record, the america/pi murder machine ( 5 players ) urinated in er's eye sockets before tee joined in on the fun and brought the thumb screws.

They were laughable then, I hate to think what they are doing now.

Phears, tell your b00bs that I will be back sometime after Friday from vm.

I think in the near future I am going to have to start fighting myself in o66.

DeletedUser

Laughable guys. It seems like TEE are very good at assuming they know what is going on inside our forum. VM???? that was discussed weeks before i had it activated. Im sorry to spoil your fun guys but i need to focus on what we here in my country call WORK. I dont really wanna explain my self to any of you guys. A lot of claims here and there against ER. Pretty funny. It seems like we have so many battle fronts that you guys are actually doing great making a run against an alliance full of noobs. But grepostats tell something else. I may have lost 5 cities against gutzilla but the whole ER alliance seemed to have gained 10.

In a world that is 2x the speed, you dont just count how many cities your enemy have in that ocean itself, you have to count the neighboring oceans around the battle ground. It seems to me that its very gullible for a very dominant player to mention it in this thread. Princess has mention it already and i didnt comment on it because its irrelevant, but it had to be mentioned again.

I am also surprised that you guys in TEE actually need 6 players to attack me plus a few attacks from TEE pot. 28 cities against 200+? That should be a pretty funny run. And it was a good hit gutzilla killing your own CS. That was hilarious. I bet you love those cities you got from me. Build them up very well. I hate building them. ;)

America??? what??? do they exist? Which alliance is that? PI??? didnt theronis quit the game ever since he joined PI??

Once work is ok, I will let you guys enjoy the fun with your attacks. But for now, its fun being away from grepo eventhough i miss the great conversations we actually have in our internal forum. Just keep it nice guys. No need to be blasting anybody here and there. Its all fun game. Dont kill it for everybody. GL and HF.