-Being online when I felt the urge
-Not listening to their members
-Attempted attacks on Chuck Norris

Punishment:
-Members Kicked
-Forums Deleted
-Profile Deleted
-Internal Profile Deleted
-Picture Not deleted (I was being generous)

Examples Of N00bitude:

Getting In- This is always the most hard part
PnPEDIT-1-1.png

Nub Tactics - After infiltrating/achieving leader's rights I look around at their forums. I found this funny :)
pnppart1.png

NEVER ATTACK CHUCK NORRIS!!! - lol
pnppart2.png

Ending Result - The end always makes me lol :)
pnppart3.png
Ending Result Cont - Lulz
pnpfinisher.png

Okay, so this alliance. Although there forum wasn't as bad as I expected had absolutely horrid leadership! They would not listen to their players. You see, the alliance had about 30 pacts. The players wanted less so that they could actually attack people when BP ends :D But of course the leadership wouldn't even listen. Another issue is that they BLACKLISTED every single player that left the alliance!!!

-Next time, don't go the MRA route-

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hey wait a minute how could u disband them if u wernt part of it or a leader ??????

DeletedUser

Wow lol, Those forums they had was hilarious. I mean blacklist,inactives,help,CHANGE,and others(otters). Wow really who needs a forum section on inactives anyway.

Anyway great job on disband them i guess...lol

DeletedUser

Yes, I believe that I actually did this time. Leader's didn't listen at all.

DeletedUser

Can't help but feel slightly sorry for them. Even at 3 times the normal speed they could only make it 4 days :p poor guys hehehe

DeletedUser

wait man this is wack ur funny LOL!!!!!!! but how could u do that were u eveing a leader

DeletedUser

If the leader didn't listen you could just leave the alliance, not be as childish to do something like this, maybe it says more about you then about that leader :p

HE joined the alliance to disband them for the reasons above.

DeletedUser

If the leader didn't listen you could just leave the alliance, not be as childish to do something like this, maybe it says more about you then about that leader :p

You are not too bright

I joined TO DISBAND THEM no other reason.

Poopy.

DeletedUser

so are u baned or not and i still dont get it how could u disband them if u didnt have any rights o_O ?????????

DeletedUser

that's sick, that not fair play, that's backstabbing, I hope never to play with him, I don't like people like that

but it's just another form of defeating an alliance, if the alliances Jarp disbanded were loyal then they would have reformed and carried on with minimal disruption, like some he may know ;)

DeletedUser

lulz at sparkz you are never gonna let me live that down :D

@monkey guy
I got rights :p

And this is not breaking any rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.