Teh Jarpenguin Chronicles *Kappa Version* - Part 1: --UNIVER.Forces--

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

But being conquered is so much more common and more likely to scare people away and reduce profits, does that mean conquests should forbidden?

Being conquered is apart of the game. It is something the developers wanted thus implemented this. Backstabbing your fellow players in the world is something I am sure they did not intend for.

DeletedUser

please tell me why you fear your alliance being disbanded?

you find a new one. and join it. can potentially take seconds

and if you say 'but what if i loved the one i was in *insert tear*'

then i will say 'then you should easily have contact with the majority of that alliance to re-establish a new one and learn from mistakes'

Errr, I'm not afraid? I'm not even sure what you are trying to get that as it has nothing to do with what I have said ...

DeletedUser

Being conquered is apart of the game. It is something the developers wanted thus implemented this. Backstabbing your fellow players in the world is something I am sure they did not intend for.

It is as jack said a part of the grepo wiki if you bothered to read any of it, so it is part of the game

DeletedUser

This is a forum and what else is a forum for but discussion? :p We all have our own ways and I for one can see something in later updates to stop or forbid this type of play as InnoGames are most definitely not making a profit out of other players scaring others away lowering their player base resulting in loss of money.

you used the word scare. which generally relates to fear. and i was asking you if you would be scared of your alliance being disbanded

DeletedUser

WOW hey jarp are u banned from kappa for haveing to acounts yet????

DeletedUser

read the rules before saying something isnt in the rules ;)

politics is something else than backstabbing, telling lies and ruin the game for people, but way am I saying this, it's useless, you find yourselves smart and playing according to the rules, I'm trying to say you are playing a war game and not an spy and backstabbing game, I like it decent, you like is dirty within the rules, ethics all again ;)

also that it is in the wiki doesn't say anything, the wiki is made by players, not by innogames :p

DeletedUser

politics is something else than backstabbing, telling lies and ruin the game for people, but way am I saying this, it's useless, you find yourselves smart and playing according to the rules, I'm trying to say you are playing a war game and not an spy and backstabbing game, I like it decent, you like is dirty within the rules, ethics all again ;)

also that it is in the wiki doesn't say anything, the wiki is made by players, not by innogames :p
but the wiki is owned by innogames

DeletedUser

positive rep
Teh Jarpenguin... 10-17-2010 01:44 AM your the only one with brains on this topic
negative rep
Teh Jarpenguin... 10-17-2010 01:21 AM Okay, if you believe that -Pingu

I dont really care for rep. Im not here to become a green rep plant. Im here to play grepolis because I find it fun. I'll post my opinions that I think may improve this game and nothing more.

jarp my opinion of you has slightly improved.
You believe all is fair in love and war which is fine. This is game though its not a real war and people arent really dieing. Its a place to have fun and pits your skill against others in a friendly contest of skill and nothing more.

Using dishonorable tactics to win at a game and earn a reputation for yourself is a sign towards you not having enough skill in the game to earn the obvious prestige and infamy you seek. Go ahead and derep me again bro.

DeletedUser

you used the word scare. which generally relates to fear. and i was asking you if you would be scared of your alliance being disbanded

Why no I wouldn't and should I be? However newer players so called 'noobs' and children would be most upset if some lying backstabber joined their alliance, said how uber awesome he was,gained their trust and then disbanded it. Would you like it if someone did the same to your alliance?

As for the wiki there was a reason I skipped it.

Malicious disbandment

One of the most controversial tactics is to get invited into an alliance, convince a founder to give founder priveleges and then disband the alliance. This can also happen if a founder gets upset and decides to take out their anger by disbanding.

This happens most often in large alliances with less experienced players. A player will come in and claim to have lots of experience and will demand priveleges (or wryly convince). The solution is simply to have more checks on those who you give priveleges to and not to give priveleges to people who have just joined and who you don't yet fully trust.

It's a damn wiki, it can be edited by anyone. The Wiki is created by players and not by anyone official.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

but the wiki is owned by innogames

it's a part of the gamepacket you take, this forum is also owned by innogames, igm is also owed by innogames, that doesn't mean everything you read on the forum or in your igm is true and part of the game.

In the dutch wiki this tactic is not mentioned so it's not standard by innogames, so it comes from the community here to put this tactic in the wiki, so saying the wiki is owned by innogames is rubbish and cannot make a morally wrong way of playing, right ;)

DeletedUser

you said that demeaning enemies on these forums is not right.

Zeus clearly stated that PnPs can be made to make your enemy look bad..

I never said that. I said disbanding an alliance is a dishonorable way and then humiliating them on the forums is. Everyone has their own opinion as we can clearly see from this topic, mine is different, I am allowed to voice it if I so wish.

DeletedUser

Why no I wouldn't and should I be? However newer players so called 'noobs' and children would be most upset if some lying backstabber joined their alliance, said how uber awesome he was,gained their trust and then disbanded it. Would you like it if someone did the same to your alliance?

As for the wiki there was a reason I skipped it.

It's a damn wiki, it can be edited by anyone. The Wiki is created by players and not by anyone official.

Emm i think you'll find I have had it done to me, i was annoyed but not because my alliance was disbanned or I was betrayed or back stabbed but because it was done for no reason which it was and i think Jarp apologised, this is for a reason and it proves that the alliance is nothing otherwise it would have been reformed like mine which is now better than ever

DeletedUser

Emm i think you'll find I have had it done to me, i was annoyed but not because my alliance was disbanned or I was betrayed or back stabbed but because it was done for no reason which it was and i think Jarp apologised, this is for a reason and it proves that the alliance is nothing otherwise it would have been reformed like mine which is now better than ever

And tell me, what have they done that made them deserved to be lied to and back stab and ruined of their enjoyment like someone previously said, this game is for fun and their playing it for fun, if that means its fine to be a nasty piece of work ruining someone else's for to have some fun for yourself well your a very sad person indeed.

DeletedUser

The creators of the wiki are chosen by the forum administrator.

It cannot be edited by just anyone.

and quit double posting...

DeletedUser

And tell me, what have they done that made them deserved to be lied to and back stab and ruined of their enjoyment like someone previously said, this game is for fun and their playing it for fun, if that means its fine to be a nasty piece of work ruining someone else's for to have some fun for yourself well your a very sad person indeed.

did you read the posts before? the leaders blatantly ignored their members and they had nothing to make their members feel appreciated, and does that mean jarp is to sit and not have fun cause you think it isn't fun?

-Being Gullible
-Being n00bs
-Having a n00b forum
-Being online when I felt the urge
-Not listening to their members
-Attempted attacks on Chuck Norris

best lessons learnt from experience right?

DeletedUser

the man mixed up a "e" with an "i".

Sue him.

The creators of the wiki are chosen by the forum administrator.

It cannot be edited by just anyone.

and quit double posting...

Stop mini-modding? Show me in the rules where it says I cannot double post? If you all stopped trolling so fast and gave your fingers a rest I wouldn't have to.

no i just didnt spot it. so me i guess lol

Hah. Time to edit ! :p

did you read the posts before? the leaders blatantly ignored their members and they had nothing to make their members feel appreciated, and does that mean jarp is to sit and not have fun cause you think it isn't fun?

-Being Gullible
-Being n00bs
-Having a n00b forum
-Being online when I felt the urge
-Not listening to their members
-Attempted attacks on Chuck Norris

best lessons learnt from experience right?

The leaders ignored their members, thus you kicked them all?c That's kinda' like playing God and removing free will, no? I'm sure if the players had a problem with it they'd leave the alliance their self.

DeletedUser

The leaders ignored their members, thus you kicked them all?c That's kinda' like playing God and removing free will, no? I'm sure if the players had a problem with it they'd leave the alliance their self.
Nope it isn't as Jarp just helped with that decision and besides have they reformed? Jarp was right

Status
Not open for further replies.