Teh Jarpenguin Chronicles *Kappa Version* - Part 1: --UNIVER.Forces--

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

My point proven. Just because one person sits at their computer 24/7 doesn't mean everyone does. People also like their sleep.

DeletedUser

Nope it isn't as Jarp just helped with that decision and besides have they reformed? Jarp was right

This game is being played by people all over the world which makes a stunt like this difficult to recover from. Getting all these people to rejoin a alliance that has been sabotaged and humiliated on the forums for no other reason at all other than player inexperience and that most of their members choose to join a alliance that had alot of members is a pretty extreme judgement and sentence to pass on to them. I'll find ways to get my own revenges on people in game.

Your claims of being elite shall soon be tested. no you sparks. just some of these "elites"

DeletedUser

This game is being played by people all over the world which makes a stunt like this difficult to recover from. Getting all these people to rejoin a alliance that has been sabotaged and humiliated on the forums for no other reason at other than player inexperience and that most of their members choose to join a alliance that had alot of members is a pretty extreme judgement and sentence to pass on to them. I'll find ways to get my own revenges on people in game.

Your claims of being elite shall soon be tested.

Look at Aegis on Epsilon, on these forums then look and then see where they are in that world I think you'll find I have been through this, and I wondered what you meant at first :D i never saw the edit.

My point proven. Just because one person sits at their computer 24/7 doesn't mean everyone does. People also like their sleep.

proves what point? you are a top 12 players that obviously comes with set backs to your social life, unlike mine thank you very much :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at Aegis on Epsilon, on these forums then look and then see where they are in that world I think you'll find I have been through this, and I wondered what you meant at first :D i never saw the edit.

proves what point? you are a top 12 players that obviously comes with set backs to your social life, unlike mine thank you very much :)

Actually, I am new, so I am active, 6 hours a day-ish. Not exactly a punishment on my life out side of the game. I'm learning fast and am finding the most efficient ways to play.

DeletedUser

Actually, I am new, so I am active, 6 hours a day-ish. Not exactly a punishment on my life out side of the game. I'm learning fast and am finding the most efficient ways to play.

But thats 6 hours you could be doing other things with?

AND Godamnit sign yer reps im not that bitter you ball-less people

DeletedUser

But thats 6 hours you could be doing other things with?

Other things being something I am enjoying doing... Well I am having fun playing the game thus it's no set back on my life out side the game.

DeletedUser

all in favour of closing this thread and opening one called

'disbanding, for or against' say AYE

cause thats pretty much what this has become

DeletedUser

Lol, he's really not that hard to find. Maybe it's just that I have experience finding this kind of thing out. >.>

DeletedUser

Wait are you talking about pingu or Naughty Bear?
For Naughty Bear cause his not in kappa.

DeletedUser12512

sparkz104 you have your head so far up Jarpenguin's *** it must tickle.

I have to side with the people saying this is wrong. It is not anyone's place to determine which alliance people are part of, how they operate, or if they are too 'noobish' to deserve to lead an alliance in the first place.

Underhanded tactics like spies, sure, but come on, clicking a button after someone gives you their trust...FTW?

Lame, and the fanboi's he has so obviously acquired by pulling stunts like this just let's me know who hasn't hit puberty yet.

DeletedUser

aznxasazn on 10/16/10 at 10:16 PM
Hello, I am aznxasazn. I have been playing grepolis for around a year and I have over 35 cities in world beta (My Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/53666). I am currently attempting to start a new account on world Kappa. I am looking for a good alliance that will take me in and yours seems to be perfectly fit for the job :) My only condition is...

I get leader's rights.

I have leadership experience (I founded the top alliance in world beta) and I believe that I can help see that your alliance gets into the number 1 position in less than 1 week!

-aznxasazn

Please mail me back in less than 24 hours or I will have to retract my offer

- I got this message, lol.

Funny guy. Too bad I go by the rule of only I get to be a leader, xP.

DeletedUser

Indeed, that's what I thought. However, now I'm doubting that this is his only account. Aznxasazn joined Universe Forces after the kickage had already begun.

DeletedUser

sparkz104 you have your head so far up Jarpenguin's *** it must tickle him something fierce when you brush your teeth.

I have to side with the people saying this is wrong. It is not anyone's place to determine which alliance people are part of, how they operate, or if they are too 'noobish' to deserve to lead an alliance in the first place.

Underhanded tactics like spies, sure, but come on, clicking a button after someone gives you their trust...FTW?

Lame, and the fanboi's he has so obviously acquired by pulling stunts like this just let's me know who hasn't hit puberty yet.

No Eminem, Scottish or Celtic jokes? just agreeing with someone doesn't mean that I have my head up their pooper scooper.

DeletedUser

jar,if i put here what im thinking about u,i will be banned for life.i think everybody understand what im talking about.

DeletedUser

Then its his squad. Not only 1 guy going around and doing it.

Jar may or may not remember, but Fred George and I offered to help him with a top 6 alliance but he went off to disband Children of the light in theta, while we hit Legion of Theta.

Its just players going around to have fun.

Nice way to make yourselves stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.