Teh Secwet Is Out

DeletedUser

I thought he was some really posh dude o.o, Like Geroge Bush ( Yeah, You know what im thinking xD )

~V

DeletedUser

No, it is certainly not former President George Dubbaya Bush, would that it were, we could annihilate with a passion.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately due to restrictions placed upon me by my having signed the official secrets act, I cannot tell you without performing horrendous mutilations upon your person to prevent you from passing on this sleazy snippet.

But it is good..... :)

I can attest to this, it's why I now walk with a lisp and talk with a limp

DeletedUser

I am jarpenguin on kappa :p

So you might think, my bedraggled duck in a penguin suit and I know who you are.... 2 culture points, 5K silver and a lifetime subscription to "Preparing Food with Added Protein: The Insect Way" and I may consider not blabbing...

DeletedUser

He's really not that hard to find. Maybe I've just had to figure out who disbanded an alliance before, but it doesn't seem that he's tried all that hard to hide his identity.

DeletedUser

aznxasazn on 10/16/10 at 10:16 PM
Hello, I am aznxasazn. I have been playing grepolis for around a year and I have over 35 cities in world beta (My Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/53666). I am currently attempting to start a new account on world Kappa. I am looking for a good alliance that will take me in and yours seems to be perfectly fit for the job :) My only condition is...

I get leader's rights.

I have leadership experience (I founded the top alliance in world beta) and I believe that I can help see that your alliance gets into the number 1 position in less than 1 week!

-aznxasazn

Please mail me back in less than 24 hours or I will have to retract my offer

DeletedUser

Omg raptok you are honestly so cool. Your my role model. Seriously. Knowing who jarp is? Having us pm you in game? So cool.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aznxasazn on 10/16/10 at 10:16 PM
Hello, I am aznxasazn. I have been playing grepolis for around a year and I have over 35 cities in world beta (My Grepostats: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en2/player/53666). I am currently attempting to start a new account on world Kappa. I am looking for a good alliance that will take me in and yours seems to be perfectly fit for the job :) My only condition is...

I get leader's rights.

I have leadership experience (I founded the top alliance in world beta) and I believe that I can help see that your alliance gets into the number 1 position in less than 1 week!

-aznxasazn

Please mail me back in less than 24 hours or I will have to retract my offer
Oh well that's my game over. I got bribed 2 times so far :)

DeletedUser

aznxasazn :eek: This is how Jarp knows the mightyness of our lordship Elmyr!

DeletedUser

I am aznxasazn. lol...

Anywai, strangely I got 4 alliance invites in 8 hours after my disband :D

MRA's lookz out, I gotz spiez out :p

Unamed Derepper said:
Your so immature it's painful. Grow up and play the game properly. You disband because you have literally no other means of playing grepolis. Get past 10k points little boy then come see me.
I have 450,000 points nub.

Last edited by a moderator: