Tein

DeletedUser27621

Although I am in an alliance that is somewhat at war with GGW I would like to know this; Who is standing up to TEIN? Eastern Republic is the only name I know of apart from GGW. And to the people of ER I would like to congratulate you on fighting an actual war and wish you the best of luck.

DeletedUser

Well, thank you for that. I would have to credit terry and cemus of actually not running on VM. They are pretty much the hardest fight that we have. Aside from that, most of them are protected by their vacation until it runs out. :D Im seeing the end is near for them in ocean 56.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha yet another pathetic excuse for a thread, i just looked at ER's colonizations and all i can see is ER eating a couple of TEIN inactives lololol wooohooo good for you a real achievement... YAWN!!!

DeletedUser

a real achievement? Well done for achieving a nice perma ban mason!
now go home. for your own sake.

DeletedUser

You must learn how to click on the next pages mate. LOL... It seems to me like somebody needs to teach you how to actually move past the first page. I guess wooly, terry, icarus sun, and a few others were inactive when those cities were taken from them. They should tell us when we could actually try to land a cs that they are active or not. Coz it seems to me that only cemus and terry have the guts to stay active and not run into VM fighting us. At least i actually know how to recognize players who actually know how to play this game.

DeletedUser27621

So are ER and GGW the only alliances at war with TEIN?

DeletedUser

Many tried to stand up to Inc/TEE over a long period of time. Everyone fell. Those that fought well and had a respectful battle with us usually merged into us. So to sum it all up...the end is definitely near. 2nd World Wonder moments from completion. AX was trying to do something vs us but they can just fall back on their excuse they started the server too late. It really has nothing to do with that...just poor leadership. Jumping from pact to pact not knowing what they hell they wanted to do. Just trying to find whatever best suited their needs at the time. Last minute merge with a couple small teams to try to beef up but they never had enough in the tank. Then there is GGW...which is just the Eddie Mad circus. They really haven't accomplished anything. Ever. Eddie spends thousands of dollars on this game...all day and night on this game just for some stats and a 3rd place trophy. It's pretty sad to think as much money Eddie spent on this game he still let AX become a better team then GGW and that's not saying a lot. It's pretty funny when GGW goes and starts all the world wonders then just pouts that it's boring and stupid. Trust me I had just as much pleasure watching GGW give up so quickly on the WW then I have on most things on this server...pretty hilarious. Honestly cyrus, you haven't made anyone quit. Just admit they already had one leg out the door and they held on as long as they could for WW but they were probably already trying to quit weeks before it.

DeletedUser

LOL... I dont seem to have used the word quit. We should be informed then that they are going to be inactive or arent interested on playing anymore so we could have moved along to other players who are actually playing. So many lame excuses. But then again, i have to admire the leadership of then alliance TEE. They actually had the very good players compared to you guys. anyway, its just sad incubi are just too far from where i actually am.

DeletedUser

LOL... I dont seem to have used the word quit. We should be informed then that they are going to be inactive or arent interested on playing anymore so we could have moved along to other players who are actually playing. So many lame excuses. But then again, i have to admire the leadership of then alliance TEE. They actually had the very good players compared to you guys. anyway, its just sad incubi are just too far from where i actually am.

From that response you really don't have a clue.

DeletedUser

Brothers of War have been at war with TEE and subsequently TEIN since early December.

To date we have lost 89 cities, 9 inactives (give or take a few).

We have gained 101 cities, 21 inactives (give or take a few).

This is despite the fact that practically all our cities are on the front line and as such we lack the ability to 'stack' our cities. TEIN's ability to stack their cities makes it very hard for us to mount a prolonged offensive as we use up so many units taking one or two cities. Our success is also despite the fact that after AX and TEE signed peace we fought alone in this Western part of the world for several months.

The loss of Aleppo slowed TEIN down for a bit, however they have recently vamped up their aggressiveness against us. It's unfortunate that this has come at a time when we're experiencing a lack of activity. No we're no plagued with inactives, rather, many of us are thinking 'what's the point?'

We wanted everyone to focus on only one wonder, forcing TEIN to have to chose which wonders to build and ultimately stretching their resources, perhaps possibly preventing them from taking the win. We focused on the Collossus and were gaining decent ground but we always knew with our size we couldn't compete with resources unless every alliance focused on one wonder. However such a plan never came to fruition and TEIN are running away with the victory. Not that you guys don't deserve it, you fought everyone and really proved yourselves to be the second best alliance on this server *coughs* ;-)

DeletedUser

So whats actually going on? I expected TEIN to win this world weeks ago yet the production of WW's seems to have slowed and their numbers have dropped gradually.

Also Mason why are you standing up for TEIN when you are no longer with them? Trying to get on their good side again or something?

DeletedUser

takes a while to send 74 million of each, if anyone wants to do it faster feel free and try it, we are actually proceeding faster than just about any other world.

DeletedUser30102

there is lot of allainces fighting TEIN they are big players but some of them donot know how to send attack;)lol
so will smash them soon no worry;)

DeletedUser30102

you need to check the adrees you post;)
that was praven;)lol
and what about you who rimmed you?
did you remomber or you were in VM;)lol
if you want to go in VM turn 2 days before you leave you need to know that;)