Tell me whats going on!

DeletedUser17088

Briefly update me with who is warring who, oceans etc, recent merges and scandals

It would be great to know what people are talking about without going through every thread :p

try and keep it in some sort of format and on topic, this is not a thread for opinion and discussion

Ocean:your primary ocean/oceans
Alliance: what alliance are you in?
War: who are you warring?

^^^ or add your own little piece of info

If your alliance mate has already made a post giving info please dont make another one unless you are submitting new info

I look forward to catching up!

DeletedUser

Ocean:56 and alliance based in46 too
Alliance: Tigers of War which is dogs of War+ tiger lair+ Spartans in recent merge
War:About 10 tiny alliances and The Efficacious for 46

DeletedUser

The E, based in 45, 35 and wanting 36

Throwing a few attacks to the Kittens in 46, we needed the BPs. Should hear them purr when we take their cities, so soothing, almost enough to put you to sleep... Their just so darn cute when they are little ;)

Stevie600x530.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi

We at the 13th Legion are fun loving Sim City type of alliance, warring only a few other fellow alliances Zombie Elite Pirates, WoV- and the Jasmine Union.

Mainly in ocean 33,34,43, invading ZEP territory in 53 and WoV- territory in 44

We have merged with 2 alliances over the course of this world The One and Brotherhood of the pheonix

DeletedUser

Ello

ZEP is One Of Those Elite Noob Alliances, Warring With 13th Currently In O.53 Mainly For Now

We Reside Mainly In O.54/O.53/O.63

Been Here Since The Start Of Nu (Taken A Merge Of Overlords Semi Recently)

-Casper

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ocean:75
Alliance:EaglesEye
Warring with:Byzantine Empire, Sacred Band Byzantine, and Narcotic Casserole.
BE and SBB are just dead, and NC we don't care about, more of a distraction.

DeletedUser

Titans Of Nu is A late starting alliance down south located in 47,56,57 and 67.
Warring: Against Tigers Of War and Nightmare Spartan Tigers.
Already polished of alliances like SotAC and The Ancients (previously the NU World Order)
Things are going to be busy down south soon.

DeletedUser16592

Ranger Corps Elite is the Top alliance in O42 at the moment just fortifying our O42 dominance and are building up O37 at the moment recently polished off the Gods of Mount Olympus

DeletedUser

Adrenaline, is an alliance that is now about 1 month old. Many of us came from The Tigers Of War but left as soon Nightmare Spartans started to merge in.

We are active in OC47, 57 and 67 with respectively 2nd place in all oceans.

Our previous war target - The Machine has merged into Thrace.

Currently at war with The Tigers Of War and Nightmare Spartan Tigers... For multiple reasons.

DeletedUser16698

Nu Forums are dead

Seems like no one wants to talk on these forums anymore :p

DeletedUser

Ranger Corps Elite is the Top alliance in O42 at the moment just fortifying our O42 dominance and are building up O37 at the moment recently polished off the Gods of Mount Olympus

Just thought i would correct you here, as i was looking through everything. They merged with us, your allies, The Jasmine Union. Just thought i would make that clear.

DeletedUser

A Bit of An Update

Its been a while since the world following nu was updated on ZEP affairs.

Well its still great fun on our side with the battle between ZEP & 13th legion still unfolding. In an interesting turn of events SF have made some moves on a few of our players In South O.54. This Looks promising from a few of the SF attacks. We at ZEP do want to say thank you to the SF Elite We are enjoying the extra BP. The Twists Keep On Rolling Out With A Few Players From The E now Testing The Waters of O.54 As Well.

All and all we are having a blast and wish everyone good luck in their respective battles. Hope you all enjoyed the quick synapses of ZEP affairs since we last posted.

DeletedUser

Sacred Band have been making some moves against Ranger Corps in O42 and just pipped them off the top spot a few hours ago. We're going to keep rattling their cages and see what BPs might fall out.