Tell me whats going on!

DeletedUser

Yes JU have had 2 attempts on the poor vulnerable 13th :)

On another bit of Nu News .zep. seem to be merging with The Dukes of 64 now just The Dukes.

Could this be the thing that awakens world Nu

Well I think that was before we agreed a no city taking treaty. I'm slightly annoyed with a couple of people at JU at the moment. I've spent a lot of work trying to get a system which I was told to implement and then told it was rubbish, I was messing up the forums, power hungry along with other stuff and stripped of all rank which means I'm now gong to my old baby.... The Academy. I don't understand how I was being power hungry exactly. I always checked stuff out with podger before I did it. Now our organisation system has been completely destroyed. Although it is a decent thing put in place. I'm probably going to resign and hang up my swords for the last time. I'm considering quitting now. It's just no fun, no-one is active these days and I just get pummelled into pieces every time I think things are going well. I'm a decent tactical person with my fair share of experiences in gaming. I'm really beginning to get annoyed with being told that my work is rubbish and I'm a power hungry person. I just give up. I really do.

DeletedUser

flashoverman was one and i cant remember the other of the top of my head...

[report]b12b85989a073a0ef4e18d5495845926[/report]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Touche ;) however i have never heard a peep out of DamoMopolis on the forums.... whoever this guy is.... obviously cant follow simple instructions

Hardly even though ;)

DeletedUser

True...you outnumber us, in strength, points, and cities.....you want to donate some?

DeletedUser

2 attempts, in my opinion, is equal to 1 capture, so in my mind it is 1 to 1.

DeletedUser

I got to go to stupid school, and are you sure you don't want to donate some cities?

DeletedUser15121

Graeme0161 the cheat has been banned for botting and multi-accounting!

DeletedUser

Looks like some alliances are shaking things up here in Nu. Bravo! We needed a change...

Specifically the .ZEP./Dukes merger, and now looks like WoV- and SF are teaming up. Watch out Nu, gonna be some good sized alliances with great members here in a few from the look of things ;)